(1) Most Evil GM (enter): 10:00
(3) QuickBlades (enter): 10:00
(4) Feliks (enter): 10:00
(6) DM (enter): 10:00
(5) No Name (enter): 10:00
(6) DM: should change my name prolly
(7) Kazi: doo doo doo
(8) Most Evil GM (enter): 10:01
(5) No Name (exit): 10:01
(5) No Name (enter): 10:01
(8) Most Evil GM: Booting '(1) Most Evil GM' from server...
(1) Most Evil GM (exit): 10:01
(8) Most Evil GM: bah
(5) Fran: how essential is Vent? O is asleep in the next room
(8) Most Evil GM: Matt likes it
(7) Kazi: oh, I don't have the latest version of Vent
(7) Kazi: boo
(5) Fran: [1d100] => [36] = (36)
(6) Flint: Maggi and Eric will share my vent
(6) Flint: they're right next to me anyway
(9) waste of space (enter): 10:03
(9) waste of space (exit): 10:03
(9) waste of space (enter): 10:03
(8) Most Evil GM: no prob. That just means they can throw dice at you to gain bonus XP
(3) QuickBlades: I don't have a mic right now. USB isn't recognizing it...
(5) Fran: where is the vent serveR?
(3) QuickBlades: n/m
(3) QuickBlades: what IP is the vent server at?
(8) Most Evil GM: Same place as the game server
(6) Flint: Vent server at 72.129.7.23
(6) Flint: default port, no pass
(8) Most Evil GM: Courtesy of the gnome wilder there, so for today there will be no bonus XP for killing him. Sorry to those of you expecting to leve.
(7) Kazi: Ms. Most Evil GM, I am changing out Dodge for Point Blank Shot

(8) Most Evil GM: That will require you scratch the ears of at least two pugs.

(7) Kazi: sounds good
(7) Kazi: will do
(5) Frani need to go get vent too
(3) QuickBladesI also have the old version...
(9) Lalinlor Lothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(9) Lalinlor Loththat's why I hate push to talk
(7) Kazi: Saving Throws: Fortitude [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
(5) Franvent doesn't like my current mic but everything else does
(7) Kazi: that was a sucky save
(4) FeliksFeliks Attacks while flanking! to hit [1d20+6+2] => [3,6,2] = (11), damage [1d6+1d6+1] => [2,4,1] = (7)!
(4) FeliksReflex Saving Throw:  [1d20+2+4+0] => [12,2,4,0] = (18)
(7) Kazi: I just failed a ST
(10) DM (enter): 10:09
(5) Franwhat codec matt?
(10) DMtest
(11) Dailin (enter): 10:09
(10) Flinttest
(7) Kazi: test
(5) Frantest
(11) DailinBooting '(8) Most Evil GM' from server...
(8) Most Evil GM (exit): 10:09
(4) Felikstest, yo!
(11) Dailintesting testing kicking the gnome
(5) Frantest?
(11) DailinBooting '(6) Flint' from server...
(6) Flint (exit): 10:10
(11) DailinAll present and accounted for?
(10) Flintwhere are Dan/Ben?
(9) Lalinlor Lothhere
(10) Flintok. chris here
(11) DailinDan = Quickblades, Ben may either miss session or be late.
(11) Dailinunless I have that backwards
(11) Dailinalrighty then.
(10) Flintyou're not Dailin today
(11) Dailingood point
(10) Flint has sent you a tree node...
(11) Most Evil GMOur story begins the night before the expedition is scheduled to leave. Aben sends each of you a missive requesting you join him for a celebratory dinner at the Wand and Cup Inn, his treat.
(9) Lalinlor LothI was making tit smaller
(9) Lalinlor Loth*it
(4) Felikswhat district is that in?
(9) Lalinlor Lothcause I need a fig
(11) Most Evil GMThe Basira district
(4) Feliksok, then
(5) alistairwand and Club?
(11) Most Evil GMYep
(11) Most Evil GMIt's a more pleasant evening. The rain has finally stopped, though the streets have not yet had the chance to dry out. Wagons have been getting stuck.
(9) Lalinlor LothA young short male dressed in healers garb show's up precisly on time; he has dark eyes and hair through the ceramonal weapon at his side you would guess he is from Itotio
(12) No Name (enter): 10:17
(4) Feliks::Description:: Feliks Havel stands at 5'6" tall, and is 18 years old. He has a cocky grin, cocky copper colored eyes, arrogant jet black hair and a strutting rooster image on his shirt. He carries a rapier, and has a spiked gauntlet and buckler on his left arm.
(4) FeliksI'll leave the gauntlet off for dinner, though
(11) Most Evil GMBooting '(3) QuickBlades' from server...
(3) QuickBlades (exit): 10:18
(12) Quickblades(( Sorry about that. A whole bunch of programs froze on me. ))
(11) Most Evil GM(( same happened to me a minute ago ))
(7) Kazi: Celestyna Kazimiera is a short, petite young woman with a wealth of black, curly hair. She has sparkling hazel eyes and a quick easy smile
** (10) Flint is a handsome young gnome, standing 3’ 7”, wearing his brown hair cropped very short. A pair of goggles lie around his neck with the strap loose. Strapped to his back and waist are a pair of guns; a long-barrelled musket and a pistol. **
(5) alistairalistair slouches in, barely on time as usual. He reeks of a 2-day drunk, yet still exudes an air of arrogant confidence. though not physically imposing at 4'7" and 95 pounds, he exudes an air of sneering superiority
(7) Kazi: She wears a black hat with a jaunty purple feather, black leather breeches with knee high black boots, a white silk shirt and a black cloak with purple lining
(7) Kazi: she wears a whip at her side and also a spiked gauntlet
(11) Most Evil GMAben is dressed in his finest, showing that he is obviously a man of great wealth. Several others show up, including a group of five large men dressed in clothing from the Sclavini region, and a couple men in clothing that would appear they are from the Amareth region.
(7) Kazi: (( ooh, Maksim! ))
(11) Most Evil GMThe five Sclavini men are obviously familiar with Feliks and Kazi and greet them in their native language.
(10) Flint(( what race is alistair? ))
(5) alistair((alistair is an elf))
(10) Flint(( oh ok, I'm only a foot shorter than you and I'm a gnome ))
(11) Abeng..g....greetings my friends. So nice of you to join me t...t...t....t....tonight. Please, order whatever you l..like.
** (10) Flint is smiling as he looks over this motley assortment **
** (12) Quickblades is a Goliath. Towering in at 7'7" his eyes blend in with the sky. He has no hair on his head. Other than the minimalist leather vest he looks like every other goliath. **
(10) Flint(to Quickblades) ..... my, you're a tall one.
(12) Quickblades(to Flint) And you are a short one.
(11) Random NPCsthe Amareth men have barely concealed looks of contempt on their faces, but say nothing to the other members of the expedition. The Sclavini men are friendly towards everyone but the Amareth men.
** (12) Quickblades smiles **
(7) Kazi: (to Aben) Good evening, friend Aben. Pleased to see you tonight. (with a grin)
(11) Random NPCsThe Amareth men are - Jinan, Rayner, Ansen, and Cullen. The Sclavini men are Kae, Maksim, Fedor, Lev, and Dima
** (7) Kazi is coolly dismissive to the Amarethi **
(4) FeliksLet's get our drinks on!
(5) alistairhear hear!
** (7) Kazi laughs lightly **
(11) Abn'wonderful to have you h...h...h...here my d...d...d...d....dear. I've ordered some of the regions b..b...b...b..best spiced wine.
(5) alistairi heard something about drinks?
** (7) Kazi smiles broadly **
** (10) Flint makes his way to eahc person, grinning broadly and shaking hands vigorously. "I'm Flint. Nice to be working with you presently." **
(7) Kazi: Ah! Wonderful, my friend!
(11) evil gmdrinks are served, and the food is truly excellent, though those unused to Basira cuisine may find the food odd.
** (7) Kazi shakes hands with the gnome, giving him her most charming smile **
(10) Flint(( spicy? ))
(7) Kazi: I am Celestyna Kazimiera, though most call me Kazi
(11) evil gm(( Middle-eastern. Quinten would love it ))
(7) Kazi: (( she pronounces Celestina Tselestina (short vowels) ))
(5) alistair(slurred a bit) can't speak much to the food, but the wine is excshellent.
(7) Kazi: (( Who is this Quentan fellow? BAH! ))
(12) QuickbladesMmmm. Lamb. I must admit, this reminds me a bit of home.
(10) Flint(( booo ))
(4) FeliksAlistair, you'n me're gunna raise some hell. *hic*
(4) FeliksFortitude Saving Throw:  [1d20+2+1+0] => [20,2,1,0] = (23)
(12) QuickbladesThough the spices are overdone.
(4) Feliksdamnit!
** (7) Kazi glances over at Felix and rolls her eyes **
(7) Kazi: Feliks*
(10) Flintwhew, this has some kick to it
** (10) Flint nibbles on his kid-sized portions **
(11) evil gmAben does his best to keep the conversation light-hearted and pleasant, and through his stuttering even manages to flirt a bit with Kazi.
(5) alistair'smatta feliks?
** (7) Kazi sips her wine and makes polite conversation with Aben, watching the proceedings with a cautious eye **
(11) evil gm(( so, was that Feliks failing his 'I get drunk' check? ))
(4) Feliks(( yeah. ))
(10) FlintI didn't realize we needed entertainers for this trip, Not that I'm complaning really.
(10) Flint(Eyeing Kazi and Feliks)
(11) evil gmThe Amareth men excuse themselves politely early in the evening, but the Sclavini men seem inclined to engage each other (and anyone else) in a drinking contest
(11) evil gmAben smiles, 'Ah, but these fine folks are some of the best wagoneers in the land'
(11) evil gm(insert stuttering where appropriate)
(4) FeliksWho?
(12) QuickbladesI'll drink ye under the table.
(4) Feliksoh, us.
(9) Lalinlor Loth what time and where in the morning; I don't fix hangovers
** (7) Kazi graces Flint with a winning smile **
(11) evil gmAben responds. 'here. At d..d...d...dawn'
(12) Quickblades(( somebody has their vent shortcut key set on something they keep using ))
(5) alistair*alistair takes a few bottles of wine and cloisters himself in a corner. it's clear he'd rather drink alone*
(7) Kazi: Well, how else shall we while away the time whilst exploring, little friend?
(7) Kazi: We must find entertainment somehow!
(10) Flintyeah? who's gonna wake him up on time (nods in Alistair's direction
(4) Feliksor it'll find us!
** (7) Kazi grins broadly and raises her cup to Feliks **
(11) evil gmAben continues, 'I am c..c...c....certain everyone will b...b....b...b...b....be on time.'
** (9) Lalinlor Loth departs for my hovel  **
(12) QuickbladesI'd carry him if he would be decent enough to drink with friends.
** (7) Kazi shrugs **
(7) Kazi: To each his own
(5) alistair*pipes up* don' worry 'bout me, I'll handle my end
(10) Flintanything we should know before we go?
(11) evil gm'the weather seems to b...b....b...be clearing up nicely.' Aben smiles. 'Other than t...that, I think we are r..r...r...r.ready'
(5) alistair((yes, I am a super noob))
(10) Flintare the wagons nearby? I need to make sure some of our, erm, special cargo, is ready.
(11) evil gmHe will pay for as much food and drink as you are willing to eat, then excuse himself to get some sleep, encouraging the others to do the same. He will show Flint the wagon and the compartments for the special cargo.
** (7) Kazi raises an eyebrow at Alistair's comment, but doesn't respond **
(11) evil gmKae (who built the special compartments) will accompany to ensure everything is loaded to gnomish specifications.
(4) Feliksthat short guy had the weirdest clubs on him...were they hollow?
** (10) Flint departs **
** (9) Lalinlor Loth returns 5 min before dawn  **
(11) evil gmAben and Kae also depart after Aben pays the tab.
(12) Quickblades(to the Sclavini men) I'll drink 2 shots to your 1, so as to be fair... accounting on my size
** (7) Kazi continues to make merry until Feliks is ready to leave **
(5) alistairAlistar passes out in the back booth but the propietor doesn't seem to mind
** (7) Kazi will start doing shots of vodka  **
(11) evil gmAfter the rest of the party leaves, the proprietor will move Alistar to a private room.
(11) evil gm(fort saves for the drinkers)
(7) Kazi: Saving Throws: Fortitude [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
(12) Quickblades(( If I'm still conscious I'll carry alistair to a room at the end of the night ))
(12) Quickblades[1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
(11) evil gmDC 15, 3 fails in a row and you are unconcious, each failure provides a -1 penalty to your next roll
(12) Quickblades(( are the Sclavini men drinking with us? ))
(11) evil gmYep.
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
(11) evil gmThey last about 2 hours.
(12) Quickblades[1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
(12) Quickblades(I'm doing 2 shots at a time...)
(12) QuickbladesAnother round 'gents?
(7) Kazi: Saving Throws: Fortitude [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
(11) evil gmKazi downs a shot and passes out
(12) Quickblades[1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
(12) Quickblades[1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
(7) Kazi: wooo....
(7) Kazi: *thud*
(11) evil gmnext morning, certain of you will have terrible headaches, but the proprietor will offer a tea that gets you back on your feet.
** (4) Feliks throws Kazi over his shoulder, and heads back to the Sclavini district. **
(11) evil gmDawn approaches. Aben is waiting for the first of you (Lalinlor Loth apparently) to show up. He greets you warmly.
(9) Lalinlor Lothgood morning - is everything in order
** (10) Flint will be there on time, doing one last check of the wagons. **
(11) evil gm'seems to b..b...b....b....be my friend. Have you everything you n...n....n....need?
(5) alistair*Squinting* hair of the dog, anyone? *passes the bottle*
** (12) Quickblades arrives on time. **
(12) QuickbladesWe did get a grappling hook and 100 feet of good strong rope for each member of the team, yes?
** (4) Feliks arrives, Kazi in tow. **
(10) Flintwe did? (looks at Quickblades confused)
(11) evil gmAben and the Amareth men decline, but Kae and Feodor will both take a swig.
** (7) Kazi is a bit bleary eyed, but has her gear and even manages a weak smile **
(12) QuickbladesOh, and we ought to have about 200 feet of some of that fine silk rope, and about 10 to 20 pitons.
(11) evil gmAben responds 'indeed. The g...g....g....gorge is p...p...p...probably the most d...d...dangerous b...b....bit of landscape we shall encounter. I hired the g.....g...goliath to g..g...get us through that.
(12) QuickbladesYou my friend seem to have a problem. I think this trip will help you through it. The mountains can be dangerous even to those that are surefooted...
(5) alistair(to quickblade) appreciate the "lift" last night. Thanks.
** (7) Kazi stashes her stuff in a Sclavini wagon and hops into the back and lies down, groaning quietly **
** (9) Lalinlor Loth climbs on wagon; makes self comfortable and looks to take a nap ; busy adventurers need there sleep **
(10) Flint*now eye level with Kazi, looks at her closely*
(11) evil gmthere are horses for those that would ride, and room in the wagons for those that prefer that. The Amareth men ride, the Sclavini men drive the wagons. Five wagons in total.
(10) Flinthmm, this won't do, young lady
** (4) Feliks loads his gear on a Sclavini team wagon, climbs up, and lights his pipe. **
** (7) Kazi sticks her tongue out at Feliks **
** (4) Feliks checks out the gear of the Amareth guards. **
(11) evil gmAs soon as everyone is on a wagon or a horse, Kae will give the order to get the wagons moving.
** (12) Quickblades checks that his blades are in place then heads to the front of the train. **
** (10) Flint too short to ride, so he hops on a wagon **
(5) alistairAlistair doesn;t see any ponies, so he hops up into a wagon
(11) evil gm(( the Amareth men are all lightly armored and carrying a weapon of some kind. ))
** (7) Kazi rests her head on her bedroll and closes her eyes **
** (12) Quickblades ignores the horses prefering to walk. **
** (10) Flint cleans out his musket as he waits to go, whistling as he works. Perhaps a bit too shrill for Kazi this early **
(5) alistairAlistair thinks the better of it and decides to walk as well, if he's not holding things up
(9) Lalinlor Lothso ; flint what is it you do? what do you specilize in? does your species have and uncommon weaknesses to commen medicines?
(11) evil gmThe Amareth man, Jinan, quickly takes point position, scouting ahead.
** (7) Kazi groans and rolls over **
(9) Lalinlor Lothjust so I am prepared 
(10) Flinterr... umm, well I was brought on to help with demolition.
(10) Flintand medicines? I dunno. the usual works with us folk. just a smaller dose.
(9) Lalinlor Loththat's helpful; thank you
** (7) Kazi yawns, stretches, and crawls to the front of the wagon to sit with the driver **
(10) Flintwe're resistant to hallucinogens, I know.  
(7) Kazi: (( who am I riding with? ))
(9) Lalinlor Loththat seems unfortante
(5) alistairalistair looks at flint slightly disprovingly
(10) Flintwhat? It's true
(11) evil gmBy midday you are well out of 'civilization' and the roads have pretty much ceased to be maintained. The southern part of the island is not very inhabited other than a couple coastal communities and one mining group. The treesa round the road get dense, and the road occasionally detours around large boulders.
(10) FlintI didn't make this up. I just fix guns.
(11) evil gm(( Maksim, just to annoy Feliks ))
(9) Lalinlor Lothwhat is a gun
(7) Kazi: (( lol ))
(5) alistair"gun"
(5) alistairpfft
** (7) Kazi makes small talk with Maksim **
(9) Lalinlor Lothone of the demolitions
(5) alistairyour "guns" are nothing more than a perversion of nature's will
** (10) Flint holds out his weapon for Lalinlor to see. It's a Flintwhistle original. Accurate to 150 feet with minimal kickback. **
(10) Flint'scuse me?
(5) alistaira necessary evil, at best
(11) evil gmMaksim makes small talk back with Kazi, he was obviously impressed by recent performances
(9) Lalinlor Lothwhich is the scary end?
** (7) Kazi perks up at the conversation **
(4) FeliksHey, those were my performances!
(10) Flintyou point this open end at the bad guy. big boom.
** (7) Kazi glares at Feliks **
** (4) Feliks decides to ignore Kazi. **
(11) evil gmMaksim pays Feliks some compliments, then turns back to talking to the very pretty girl sitting next to him
(9) Lalinlor Loththat seems rather simplistic ; no forms ; no techique just point and boom?
** (7) Kazi pointedly ignores Feliks **
(5) alistaircrass, aren't they? *sniffs*
(9) Lalinlor Lothwhat about the art of combat and defeting your oppent though skill and cunning?
(11) evil gmAben is sitting in the wagon with Kae, flipping through a journal and occasionally making notes.
(10) Flintnot really. just technicall expertise. you have to mix your gunpowder carefully, and lots of polish to keep the bullets running true, but it's not reaally that heard
(9) Lalinlor Lothoh ok
(9) Lalinlor Lothwhat kind of wound does it cause?
(10) FlintI hope it won't be necessary to demonstrate on this trip
** (7) Kazi pays scant attention to the current argument, watching the countryside roll by and flirting idly with Maksim **
(10) Flintbut it pierces skin and even the thickest armor.
(9) Lalinlor Lothhow long do you have to avoid the projectile?
(5) alistairi've seen it used to reduce mountains to sand
(9) Lalinlor Lothjust that little thing?
(11) evil gmOne of the Amareth men comments 'yeah, I think that's why we brought him along'
** (4) Feliks is practicing handstands on rocking wagons. **
** (7) Kazi gives the Amarethi a piercing look **
(11) evil gm(( give me a check for that ))
** (10) Flint grins, satisfied with his own description **
(11) evil gm(( the handstands, not the piercing look ))
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [0d20+0+0-0+0] => 0 
(10) Flint(( ouch ))
(5) alistair((yeow))
(4) Feliksgotta fix that macro...
(10) Flint(( don't think that's right ))
** (9) Lalinlor Loth is 0 a good roll **
(11) evil gmThe ground opens up and swallowed Feliks whole.
** (7) Kazi looks on with concern **
(9) Lalinlor LothWTB new char 
(11) evil gmthe Amareth point and laugh.
(10) Flint(( he's fixing his issue ))
** (7) Kazi undoes her whip **
(10) Flint(( from the pits of Hell ))
(11) evil gm(( yeah, but that may be classic ))
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [1d20+5+4-0+4+0] => [1,5,4,0,4,0] = (14) 
(11) evil gm(( you manage not to fall off the wagon, but it's not your most impressive work ))
(4) Feliks(( practice. ))
(7) Kazi: (( he's too distracted by his jealousy ))
(11) evil gmIf everyone would kindly give me listen checks?
(7) Kazi: Skills: Listen Check: [1d20] => [16] = (16)
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Listen  [1d20+0+0+0+0] => [13,0,0,0,0] = (13)
(5) alistair[1d20] => [2] = (2)
(11) evil gm[1d20+1] => [18,1] = (19)
(10) FlintListen [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
(12) Quickblades[1d20] => [11] = (11)
(5) alistair[1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
(5) alistair[1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
(5) alistair((sorry))
(9) Lalinlor LothListen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20) 
(11) evil gmKazi, Flint, Lal, and one of the Amareth (Rayner) hear a brief cry that sounds like someone was startled, but it cuts off abruptly
(11) evil gmIt's nearing noon.
** (10) Flint is it unusual to hear/see other people this far out of town? **
(10) Flint(( meant to be ooc sorry ))
(11) evil gm(( yes ))
(11) evil gmRayner says 'That sounded like Jinan'
** (7) Kazi 's brows draw down in an expression of concern **
(10) Flintwhat's going on?
(7) Kazi: Ambush?
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [1d20+5+4-0+4+0] => [5,5,4,0,4,0] = (18) 
(9) Lalinlor Loththere was a gasp then quiet 
(11) evil gm(( weapons start to be drawn, and Rayner starts to ride ahead towards the source of the sound. ))
(10) Flintyeah, I heard it
(4) FeliksLook at me! I'm standing on my hands!
** (7) Kazi loosens her whip **
(12) QuickbladesLook at me, I'm standing on my feet!
(4) FeliksWhy'd we stop?
(11) evil gm'perhaps', Maksim responds.
(10) FlintI think we have company
** (10) Flint draws his musket, briefly checking the action **
(13) Lalinlor Loth (enter): 11:05
** (12) Quickblades pulls a dart free from a pouch. **
(11) evil gmFrom ahead, Rayner shouts 'Healer! Quickly, come here!'
** (10) Flint looks to LalinLor **
(11) evil gmBooting '(9) Lalinlor Loth' from server...
(9) Lalinlor Loth (exit): 11:06
(13) Lalinlor Lothcast sanctuary and move to the sound of the voice
** (12) Quickblades will go with him. **
** (4) Feliks moves to Kazi's wagon, rapier drawn. **
(11) evil gmYou see Rayner standing over Jinan. There is a dagger sticking out of Jinan's chest and he is gasping for breath. (at -2 hp)
(13) Lalinlor Lothat a run 
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) 
** (7) Kazi hops down from the wagon, whip in hand **
(13) Lalinlor Lothto stabilze
(11) evil gm(fails)
(13) Lalinlor Lothcast cure minor wounds
(14) alistair (enter): 11:08
(14) alistair (exit): 11:08
(14) alistair (enter): 11:08
(11) evil gmBooting '(7) Kazi' from server...
(7) Kazi (exit): 11:08
(14) alistair1108
(13) Lalinlor Lothon Jinan
(11) evil gmoops, booted wrong person
(11) evil gmBooting '(5) alistair' from server...
(5) alistair (exit): 11:08
(15) Kazi (enter): 11:08
(4) Feliks (enter): 11:09
(10) Flint (enter): 11:09
(11) evil gm (enter): 11:09
(12) Quickblades (enter): 11:09
(13) Lalinlor Loth (enter): 11:09
(14) alistair (enter): 11:09
(15) Kazi: what's up, bitches???
(11) evil gmJinan is now stablizied.
(13) Lalinlor LothMove Jinan to the wagons; then you can do what you need to here
(14) alistairwha happen?
(10) Flint(( jinan got stabbed ))
** (12) Quickblades picks up Jinan easily and takes him back to the wagons. **
(10) Flintwhere'd that knife come from?
(11) evil gm(appraise check?)
(13) Lalinlor Lothout of her chest
(10) Flintyeah ... before that!
** (15) Kazi rolls her eyes **
(10) FlintAppraise [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17) 
(13) Lalinlor Lothfor Jinan
(10) Flint*while looking at dagger* it's elven, no doubt.
(11) evil gmJinan seems to be doing better, Lalinlor got there in time. Rayner is still scouting, and claims he found tracks going east. Only one set.
(13) Lalinlor Loth((the minor heals for 5 hp)
(11) evil gmAben frowns, 'Elven?'
(10) Flintindubitably. see the hilt?
(11) evil gmJinan is conscious, and confused.
(11) evil gmAben nods. 'c..c...curious'
(12) QuickbladesDo we pursue?
(13) Lalinlor LothI think you failed a spot check 
** (15) Kazi peers curiously at the knife **
(11) evil gmAben says, 'was this a r..r...random attack, Jinan d..d..d..did you see anything?
(11) evil gmJinan responds, 'I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, someone tall, and next thing I know I'm laying here with you all standing over me'
** (10) Flint looks around the wagons nervously **
(15) Kazi: (in Sclavini) How random is it to get a knife in the chest in the wilderness?
(11) evil gmRayner says 'whoever it was ran off in a hurry'
(12) QuickbladesIf we are going to catch the assailant we need to go now.
(11) evil gmKae reasponds 'about as random as getting arrested after robbing a bar'
(10) Flintwe dont' even know which way he went...
(11) evil gmRayner says 'I found tracks. We can follow'
(14) alistairlet's after them then
** (15) Kazi nods with a wolfish grin **
(12) QuickbladesAll of us?
(11) evil gmAben suggests that the Sclavini wagoneers stay behind, along with the other Amareth guards.
(12) QuickbladesSounds good.
(11) evil gmRayner will happily lead.
** (10) Flint looks reluctant to leave the wagons. **
** (15) Kazi shoots the Amareth guards a suspicious look and a scowl **
(10) Flintthis could be a trick to get us away from our cargo.
(4) Feliksin Sclavini, to wagoneers) Watch your backs.
(11) evil gmFeador responds in Sclavini 'Damn straight, you too'
(4) FeliksLead the way, Amarethi.
** (15) Kazi responds with a wolfish grin **
(11) evil gmRayner leads the way, moving quickly.
** (15) Kazi grabs her light xbow from her pack, as well as her throwing axe **
(12) QuickbladesLets go Flint. I'll take you on my sholders.
(10) Flint*hops up and down, frustrated* argh, this is a trick, a trick I tell ya...
** (15) Kazi will also strap on her spiked gauntlet, and set her hat at a jaunty angle **
(12) QuickbladesI am guessing your explosives there will do better than my darts
(11) evil gmAben says, 'It may b...b...b...be'
(14) alistairalistair pulls out his sling and follows at the edge of the group
(13) Lalinlor Lothwill follow about 30 feet behind
** (10) Flint shrugs, and climbs on Quickblades' shoulders **
(10) Flintthis should be interesting
(12) QuickbladesEven so, you have 8 guards here.
(11) evil gm(( do you try to be stealthy? ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothwill grab my backpack before going
(12) QuickbladesNot unless I'm told to be.
** (10) Flint is as stealthy as his mount for the time being **
(12) Quickblades(( Hey! ))
(4) FeliksGood Grief! does anyone need a potty break, too? Come on!
(11) evil gmRayner moves quickly, keeping an eye on the ground ahead of him
(4) FeliksI keep pace
(13) Lalinlor LothMove Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [9,1] = (10) 
(13) Lalinlor LothListen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12) 
(10) Flint(( what's your movement speed Quick, out of curiousity ))
** (12) Quickblades and Flint are tight on Rayner's heels. **
(13) Lalinlor LothSpot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15) 
(11) evil gm[1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19)
(12) Quickblades(( 40 ))
(10) Flint(( wow, double mine ))
(14) alistair[1d20+6+2] => [16,6,2] = (24)
(11) evil gmRayner stops abruptly, holding up a hand to indicate you should all stop too
(14) alistairListen skill check 
(12) Quickblades[1d20] => [12] = (12)
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Listen  [1d20+0+0+0+0] => [5,0,0,0,0] = (5)
(11) evil gmHe whispers 'some kind of trap ahead'
(10) FlintListen [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
** (15) Kazi will keep astride Feliks (just fyi) **
(11) evil gmThose of you who rolled above a twenty hear rustling in the distance, like someone is moving away.
(13) Lalinlor Lothshouts - don't trigger it then ; back to the wagons 
(15) Kazi: Skills: Listen Check: [1d20] => [4] = (4)
(12) QuickbladesA set trap or people?
** (15) Kazi hears the wind whistling **
(11) evil gmset trap
(11) evil gmRayner winces at Lalinlor's shout and mutters 'there goes any element of surprise we might have had. Damn barbarians'
** (15) Kazi sighs heavily **
(4) FeliksUhm, but they got the drop on your scout. What surprise?
** (10) Flint points in the direction of footsteps **
(10) Flintthataway!
(11) evil gmRayner shrugs. 'Keep tracking, or back to the wagons?'
(12) QuickbladesKeep tracking.
(12) QuickbladesTry to take us around the trap...
(11) evil gm'I'd wager a couple gold though, a few more paces ahead and the tracks will double back.
(10) Flint*tugs on Quick's collar, pointing* that way, I heard 'em!
(12) QuickbladesI'll take that wager. 3 gold
(15) Kazi: I wonder if our little friend isn't right and they aren't trying to draw us away from the wagons?
(11) evil gmRayner obliges, and continues going
(13) Lalinlor Lothremember why we are here; it does us no good to get sidetracked; someone got distracted and hurt; they learned ; do you need to get hurt before you learn?
** (12) Quickblades heads off in the way flint pointed. **
(4) FeliksFollow Q
** (15) Kazi shrugs and obliges **
(14) alistairfollows grudgingly
(13) Lalinlor Lothfollows 
(11) evil gmRayner follows the tracks to a small stream, then says 'they must have followed the water.'
** (12) Quickblades picks up the pace, hoping Flint will continue to know where we are going. **
(11) evil gm(( I hope flint is going the same way as the rest of the party ))
(14) alistairalistair keeps pace as well, scounting at the edge of the group
(13) Lalinlor Lothooc plans on digging gaves and spending the next 3 sessions getting gear back
(12) Quickblades(( he pointed me towards the sound that he heard in the bushes... ))
(11) evil gmRayner says 'I suggest we head back. I can't tell if they went up or down stream
(10) Flint(( I'm confused, I pointed in the direction I heard sounds ))
(10) Flint(( but that's not the way the tracks were going? ))
(15) Kazi: Well, isn't this exciting (drily)
** (4) Feliks wants to fight. **
(11) evil gm(( roughly the same direction ))
(10) Flint(( we're all still together, then ))
(12) QuickbladesOk. Well, if it was a trick we should be able to get back to finish off the cheaters.
(4) Felikswell, this was a merry chase.
(11) evil gm(( well, no, half of the expedition is about a quarter mile behind you ))
(10) FlintI tend to the agree. I think we should stick with the wagons
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( or there corpses ))
** (12) Quickblades turns and heads back to the wagons at double-speed. **
(4) FeliksYou're a cheery fellow, Lalinlor.
(11) evil gmRayner follows
(14) alistairback to the wagons, then
(4) Feliksaye
(13) Lalinlor LothI follow 
(11) evil gmQuickblades, you arrive just in time to note 
(15) Kazi: Much ado about nothing, it would seem
(11) evil gmThat the rest of the expedition is completely unharmed.
(11) evil gmAben asks, 'f..f...f....find anything?'
(12) QuickbladesAlrighty. Rides over Flint. Next time you get to carry me.
** (12) Quickblades winks **
(10) FlintEEP! I don't have goliath insurance!
(13) Lalinlor Loth**climbs back on wagon 
(11) evil gmRayner reports in.
(15) Kazi: Skills: Tumble Check: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
(15) Kazi: Comes tumbling back towards the wagons
(10) Flintwhy is everyone backflipping? is this a joke I'm not on on?
(14) alistairAlistair takes a long pull from a concealed wineskin and falls back into step with the caravan
(10) Flintin on*
(11) evil gmMuch applause
(15) Kazi: Tada! And we're back!
(11) evil gmThe wagonneers start the wagons moving again
(15) Kazi: *flourish*
** (10) Flint checks to make sure nothing was obviously sabotaged while we were gone **
** (4) Feliks hops back on his wagon. **
(11) evil gmSpot check?
(10) FlintSpot [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(14) alistair[1d20+11+2] => [10,11,2] = (23)
** (15) Kazi hops back up next to Maksim **
(11) evil gmYou notice nothing out of place
(13) Lalinlor LothI question jinan on what I feels like to be stabbed in the chest; describe the pain, what is your thought process like...
(11) evil gmAfter about half an hour more travel, Aben suggests a stop for lunch
(11) evil gmJinan answers the first few questions, then apparently decides you are a bit of a loon and pretends to go to sleep
(4) Feliks(( the slowere we go, the more we get paid. ))
(15) Kazi: (( yippee! more vodka! ))
(12) Quickblades[1d20] => [4] = (4)
** (10) Flint pulls out some strange looking tools during lunch, and he starts fashioning metal cylinders with a black powder that he seals with wax. **
(11) evil gm[1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
** (14) alistair used a blank macro **
(11) evil gmLev volunteers to cook for the group, and makes a quick but excellent meal for everyone.
(4) Feliks(( Lev is Sclavini? ))
** (10) Flint stays far away from the cooking fire while he does this  **
(11) evil gm(( yes. Feodor's son ))
** (15) Kazi will strap her light xbow and throwing axe back onto her backpack **
** (12) Quickblades practices some forms. **
(15) Kazi: (( the whip and the spiked guantlet, she keeps handy ))
(11) evil gm(( those of you not engrossed in your alcohol, make spot and listen checks ))
(13) Lalinlor LothSpot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3) 
(13) Lalinlor LothListen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14) 
(14) alistair[1d20+11+2] => [1,11,2] = (14)
(14) alistair[1d20+11+2] => [13,11,2] = (26)
(10) FlintSpot [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) Listen [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25) (might be distracted though)
(14) alistair[1d20+11+2] => [7,11,2] = (20)
(4) Felikseat skill check [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
(15) Kazi: Skills: Tumble Check: [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
** (15) Kazi falls on head **
(15) Kazi: ouch
(12) Quickblades[1d20] => [10] = (10)
(4) Feliksi eat lunch without particular grace, but without spilling on his clothes.
(12) Quickbladeslisten [1d20] => [17] = (17)
** (15) Kazi eats lunch then practices some tumbling, but falls down a lot **
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26) 
(12) Quickblades(to Kazi) I am anxious to see you use that drunken style in actual combat Kazi
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) 
** (15) Kazi grins **
(15) Kazi: Feliks is quite a lot better at it than, I, actually
(11) evil gmJinan is back on his feet and willing to ride his horse again. He gives the distinct impression it's mostly to get away from the healer.
(4) Feliksit's true.
(12) QuickbladesWell, you both practice at it enough.
(14) alistairAlistair picks at some food and appears to enjoy it, though his focus as usual is his wineskin. He twirls his spear deftly between two fingers as he drinks
(11) evil gmKae starts packing the food up and getting ready to continue.
(10) Flint(approaches the others, whispering) I heard whispering, behind that wagon
(10) Flint*nods discreetly in that direction*
** (15) Kazi laughs lightly at Quickblades' remarks **
** (15) Kazi whispers... was it those Amarethi? **
(15) Kazi: *with profound disgust*
(4) FeliksTime to water the bushes!
(14) alistairI heard it too
(11) evil gm(( nobody in your party has been out of sight ))
(10) Flint*nods*
** (4) Feliks heads over towards the indicated wagon. **
(15) Kazi: (( was it my wagon? ))
(14) alistairno, I distinctly heard voices- couldn't make it out though
(11) evil gmSpot check?
** (4) Feliks whistles **
(13) Lalinlor LothSpot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3) 
(11) evil gm(nope, last wagon in the line, the one driven by Feodor
(4) FeliksSkill Check: Spot  [1d20+0+0+0+0] => [17,0,0,0,0] = (17)
(14) alistair[1d20+11+2] => [13,11,2] = (26)
(11) evil gm(( Lalinlor notices a tree ))
(12) Quickbladesspot [1d20] => [14] = (14)
(10) FlintSpot [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19)
(15) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [20] = (20)
(11) evil gmAlistar and Kazi, you make out someone disappearing into the forest, moving away from the wagons
(15) Kazi: Well now!
** (15) Kazi skips over to Feliks **
(12) QuickbladesWhat's that?
(10) FlintI don't like all this attention our little expedition is getting...
(15) Kazi: Someone just disappeared into the forest from yon wagon, Feliks
(15) Kazi: (in Sclavini)
(13) Lalinlor LothFlint; with the attention of the whole cousol and the differant political agendas in shieldmeet im suprised we even got to leave
** (15) Kazi casually, in Sclavini, still, I suppose it's worth mentioning to the others... **
(14) alistairhe makes a point. I don't like that this...entity keeps eluding us. I say after...it.
(15) Kazi: I think the Elf noticed too
(13) Lalinlor Lothwhy not just set a good watch and let us choose the goround 
(12) QuickbladesEntity?
(12) QuickbladesWas our friend back?
(14) alistairwait, we need to check the wagons. Something is amiss
(11) evil gmRayner says, 'I hate to say it, but the healer has a point'
(10) FlintI'm inclined to agre...... wait what? What is it? (to Alistair)
(11) evil gm'we'd likely just run into another trap, possibly one I don't spot.
(15) Kazi: (( which wagon has Flint's stuff? ))
(14) alistairi'm not sure, but it looks as if the wagons have been given at least a once-over
(12) QuickbladesPerhaps we should set our own trap.
(10) Flint(( I was just with the goods, everything seemed ok ))
(15) Kazi: (( someone was just at the wagon though ))
(11) evil gm(the 3rd wagon. The one that you are looking at is the 5th. The one carrying food supplies.)
(15) Kazi: (ah)
(14) alistair((who packed the wagons?))
(13) Lalinlor Lothdo it at night; they will be checking us out; trying to learn tendincaies and weaknesses; that's how you hunt prey
(15) Kazi: Sooooooooo
(10) Flintut oh, they got into the food didn't they...
(15) Kazi: It would seem someone was messing about in the food wagon, then disappeared in yon forest
(13) Lalinlor Lothlet me have a look 
** (15) Kazi gestures at the wagon, then the direction the person disappeared **
(15) Kazi: *gracefully*
(11) evil gm(( 1st wagon - ropes, 2nd wagon - food, water, picks, shovels, 3rd - Flint's stuff and some bags and stuff, 4th - mostly empty, stuff you guys brought, 5th - mostly empty, just some food and water ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothdetect poisin on the food wagon 
(15) Kazi: *with great charm*
(13) Lalinlor Lothcontents not the wagon itself
(11) evil gm(( 1st wagon has most of the mountaineering supplies ))
(13) Lalinlor LothPOur this water barrel out ; it has been modified
(11) evil gmAben frowns, 'they t..t...t...tampered with the water?'
(15) Kazi: Modified
(15) Kazi: Such interesting terminology
(11) evil gmRayner says, 'there was more food and supplied in the 2nd wagon. You should check it too'
(12) QuickbladesNext time someone notices someone amiss, point in the direction and say, "It's not a trap". I'll chase them down.
(13) Lalinlor Lothas least it wasn't your booze
(15) Kazi: We
(14) alistairthank the gods for that!
(15) Kazi: are quite careful of that *airily*
(4) Feliksif they touched my vodka they're dead!
(13) Lalinlor Lothalthough that shows up as posion too...
** (15) Kazi sniffs **
(11) evil gmAben says 'we shall d...d...d....double a g..g...g...guard at night'
** (12) Quickblades pours the water out. **
(4) Feliksor triple?
(13) Lalinlor Lothgets a flask of ithe tampered with water ( For research )
** (15) Kazi raises an eyebrow **
(17) alistair (enter): 11:53
(13) Lalinlor LothI may be able to come up with tan antidote 
(15) Kazi: *murmurs* Of course
(19) Quickblades (enter): 11:54
(11) evil gmBooting '(12) Quickblades' from server...
(12) Quickblades (exit): 11:54
(11) evil gmBooting '(14) alistair' from server...
(14) alistair (exit): 11:54
(10) Flint(( shaky connections today, my apologies ))
(10) Flint(( nothing I can do about it ))
** (19) Quickblades pours the water out (in case that wasn't sent properly). **
(11) evil gm(( no worries. ))
(11) evil gmThe wagons get underway again. Aben suggests the pace be picked up a little
** (10) Flint looks a bit more nervous now, and spends less time cleaning his rifle **
(11) evil gmThe Sclavini wagoneers oblidge. Rayner and Jinan are both taking point now.
** (4) Feliks tries to rest, hunkered down in the wagon **
(11) evil gmCullen, the other Amareth, rides behind the wagons.
** (15) Kazi rides with Feliks, and props her chin on her hands/elbows **
** (15) Kazi looks serious, but is quiet as Feliks rests **
(13) Lalinlor Lothif you are being stalked you should vary your pace ; so the presurer never knows when his trap will be triggered; it gives back some of the disadvantage of being prey 
(11) evil gmAbout 5 hours pass, and it's starting to get dark. There does not appear to be a convenient stopping place, and Rayner suggests the caravan continue on just a little further to find a place more easily guarded.
(11) evil gmSpot checks again, everyone who is not sleeping?
** (15) Kazi yawns and leans on Feliks **
(19) QuickbladesDid we by any chance pass fresh water?
(13) Lalinlor LothSpot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4) 
(19) QuickbladesA stream or river or anything?
(11) evil gm(( you crossed a stream, possibly the same one you noted earlier ))
(19) Quickblades[1d20] => [8] = (8)
(10) FlintSpot (also has low light vision) [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(15) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
(17) alistair[1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23)
** (15) Kazi checks the state of her fingernails **
(4) Feliksspot check: zzzzzzzzzz
(10) Flint(shouts) Two bogeys! right side! (points)
(4) Felikshuh? whuzzaaa?
** (19) Quickblades refilled the barrel of water when we crossed the water **
** (19) Quickblades takes off after the intruders. **
(10) Flint*lifts his weapon, and takes aim*
(11) evil gmInitiative?
(17) alistair*readies his sling*
** (15) Kazi stirs **
(19) Quickblades[1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
(15) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [19,2] = (21) init
(10) FlintInitiative: Kazi  added to list at init count 21 !
(13) Lalinlor LothDailin prepares a thwacking! [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16) init
(10) FlintDailin prepares a thwacking!  added to list at init count 16 !
(10) FlintClearing Initiative List !
(10) Flint
Starting Round 1 [D20]
(10) FlintRoll New Initiatives

(15) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18) init
(10) FlintInitiative: Kazi  added to list at init count 18 !
(4) FeliksInitiative:  [1d20+4+0+0] => [3,4,0,0] = (7)
(17) alistairAlistair [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22) init
(10) FlintAlistair  added to list at init count 22 !
(19) Quickblades(You can force it to be the same as it was by rolling 1d0+the roll)
(10) FlintFlint  added to list at init count 5 !
(10) FlintFlint [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5) init
(4) Feliksinit [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
(11) evil gmSclavini init [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
(10) FlintSclavini init  added to list at init count 22 !
(13) Lalinlor LothBringing the Infuse at: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17) init
(10) FlintBringing the Infuse at:  added to list at init count 17 !
(19) QuickbladesQuickblades [23d1] => [1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1] = (23) init
(10) FlintQuickblades  added to list at init count 23 !
(11) evil gmAmareth init [1d20 +1] => [8,1] = (9)
(10) FlintAmareth init  added to list at init count 9 !
(4) FeliksFeliks [1d20+4] => [3,4] = (7) init
(10) FlintFeliks  added to list at init count 7 !
(19) Quickblades(( sorry, that is to do it by rolling your number as d1s ))
(10) Flint

Initiatives (Current Count: 0; Sandglass: off):
 1) : [23] Quickblades 
 2) : [22] Alistair 
 3) : [22] Sclavini init 
 4) : [18] Initiative: Kazi 
 5) : [17] Bringing the Infuse at: 
 6) : [9] Amareth init 
 7) : [7] Feliks 
  : [5] Flint 

(10) Flintis that everyone?
(19) QuickbladesThe enemy?
(11) evil gmbad guy init [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(10) Flintbad guy init  added to list at init count 10 !
(10) Flintlet me know when to start,. GM
(11) evil gmNo surprise round, can go now.
(10) Flint:             
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [23] Quickblades  
(on deck: [22] Alistair )   

** (19) Quickblades runs full on towards the intruders, blades drawn, swiping at the first one he comes upon. **
(11) evil gmcan you make it this round? There are too many trees to charge.
(11) evil gmSpots = trees
(19) Quickblades(( Not charging, just closing as a move action ))
(10) Flintok you're on the map now
(10) Flint(( done? ))
(19) Quickbladesdone
(17) alistairalistair positions himself in range for his sling...
(10) Flint:             
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Alistair  
(on deck: [22] Sclavini init )   

(17) alistairalistair positions himself in range for his sling...
(17) alistair((done))
(10) Flint:             
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Sclavini init  
(on deck: [18] Initiative: Kazi )   

(11) evil gmThe various Sclavini draw crossbows, but only Feodor has a shot.
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
(11) evil gmHe misses.
(11) evil gmDone
(11) evil gmHe also starts reloading
(10) Flint:             
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [18] Initiative: Kazi  
(on deck: [17] Bringing the Infuse at: )   

(15) Kazi: draws xbow, moves to get a shot next round
(15) Kazi: done
(10) Flint:             
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [17] Bringing the Infuse at:  
(on deck: [10] bad guy init )   

(19) Quickblades(( Chris, you can send us a node that will allow us to advance the init without forcing you to do it. I think you just have to send us each the Player Init node ))
(13) Lalinlor Loth5 ft step toward the BG; hold
(10) Flint(( k ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothdone
(10) Flint has sent you a tree node...
(10) Flint:             
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [10] bad guy init  
(on deck: [9] Amareth init )   

(19) Quickblades(( I think it may also alow us to add effects ourselves. ))
(19) Quickblades(( thx ))
(11) evil gmOne enemy moves to get a shot, and fires
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(10) Flint(( I'll advance the turns for now ))
(10) Flint(( so there're no double clicks ))
(11) evil gman arrow misses Cullen.
(11) evil gmThe second takes a step away from Quickblades and fires an arrow at him
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
(19) Quickbladeshit
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(11) evil gmbad guys are done
(10) Flint:             
7) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [9] Amareth init  
(on deck: [7] Feliks )   

(19) QuickbladesOouch!!!
(11) evil gmgo ahead with the held action
(13) Lalinlor Lothheld action; double move
(13) Lalinlor Lothdone
(11) evil gmCullen goes charging at the one that shot at him
(11) evil gm[1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
(11) evil gm[1d6+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(11) evil gmKathunk. He smacked that one a good blow, but he is still up
(11) evil gmDone
(10) Flint:             
 NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [7] Feliks  
(on deck: [5] Flint )   

(4) FeliksTaste my Steel!
(4) Feliksdone
(10) Flint:             
9) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [5] Flint  
(on deck: [23] Quickblades )   

** (10) Flint fires his rifle. The retort from the weapon rings in your ears as it echoes off the trees **
(19) QuickbladesKatana Attack:[1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(10) FlintMusket [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(11) evil gmThat's a miss on you and the gun-jumper
** (10) Flint curses **
(10) Flint*yells* out of my way, lughead!
(10) Flint(done)
(10) Flint
End of Round
Starting Round # 2


(10) Flint:             
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [23] Quickblades  
(on deck: [22] Alistair )   

** (15) Kazi shakes her head at the noise **
(10) Flint(( I take it you are done? ))
(11) evil gmQuickblades missed on his attack
(19) Quickbladesnot yet
(19) QuickbladesWakizashi attack: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
(10) Flint(ah two weapon fighting)
(11) evil gmNarrowly misses the guy.
(19) Quickbladesdone
(10) Flint:             
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Alistair  
(on deck: [22] Sclavini init )   

(11) evil gm(y'all do have action points, remember?)
(17) alistairalistair re-re-positions himself so he can get a shot
(17) alistair((done))
(10) Flint(you can move AND shoot you know)
(11) evil gm(( yep, you can still attack either this round if you want ))
(17) alistair(('drather not take the dmg reduction))
(10) Flint:             
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Sclavini init  
(on deck: [18] Initiative: Kazi )   

(17) alistair((but good lookin gout ))
(11) evil gmThe Sclavini can't get clear shots either, so they keep the wagons moving forward at Kae's orders
(11) evil gmThey are done
(10) Flint( i move with wagons, i'm still on one)
(10) Flint(move me please?)
(10) Flint:             
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [18] Initiative: Kazi  
(on deck: [17] Bringing the Infuse at: )   

(11) evil gm(( 3rd wagon, right? ))
(10) Flint(( yep ))
(15) Kazi: takes a shot at #5
(15) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15) Damage [1d8] => [1] = (1)
(11) evil gmafk one sec
(15) Kazi: -4
(19) Quickbladesmiss
(15) Kazi: actually, PBS, makes it 12
(15) Kazi: But I still miss
(15) Kazi: ah well
(15) Kazi: done done done
(10) Flint:             
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [17] Bringing the Infuse at:  
(on deck: [10] bad guy init )   

(11) evil gm(he is looking up a spell)
(15) Kazi: (( geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothinflict light on #5
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d8] => [4] = (4)
(20) DM (enter): 12:27
(4) Felikshi!
(15) Kazi: hiiiiii
(20) DM

Initiatives (Current Count: 17; Sandglass: off):
 1) : [23] Quickblades 
 2) : [22] Alistair 
 3) : [22] Sclavini init 
 4) : [18] Initiative: Kazi 
 5) : [17] Bringing the Infuse at: 
 6) : [10] bad guy init 
 7) : [9] Amareth init 
  : [7] Feliks 
 9) : [5] Flint 

(20) DMshowinits
(17) alistairshowinits
(20) DM

Initiatives (Current Count: 17; Sandglass: off):
 1) : [23] Quickblades 
 2) : [22] Alistair 
 3) : [22] Sclavini init 
 4) : [18] Initiative: Kazi 
 5) : [17] Bringing the Infuse at: 
 6) : [10] bad guy init 
 7) : [9] Amareth init 
  : [7] Feliks 
 9) : [5] Flint 

(19) Quickbladesam I still here?
(11) evil gmBooting '(10) Flint' from server...
(10) Flint (exit): 12:28
(4) FeliksQB, that is an affirmative
(20) DM:             
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [10] bad guy init  
(on deck: [9] Amareth init )   

(13) Lalinlor LothInflict light on #6
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d8] => [5] = (5)
(13) Lalinlor Lothdone
(20) DMtouch attack right?
(11) evil gmHe has owie now.
(19) Quickblades(( there is a save option also. I am not sure if it will survive closing the program though... ))
(11) evil gmYes
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d20] => [17] = (17)
(11) evil gmokay, now he is hurty
(20) Flint(( ok bad guys' turn now ))
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20)
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(11) evil gmCullen took an arrow.
(4) Feliksgood
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
(11) evil gmAnd Lalinlor took a hit
(11) evil gmbad guys are done
(20) Flint:             
7) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [9] Amareth init  
(on deck: [7] Feliks )   

(11) evil gm[1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
(19) Quickblades(( is Lali still standing? ))
(11) evil gmCullen misses
(11) evil gm(yes)
(11) evil gmRayner and Jinan decide you have things in hand and stick with the wagons
(11) evil gmdone
(20) Flint:             
 NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [7] Feliks  
(on deck: [5] Flint )   

(4) FeliksFeliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8), damage [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)!
(4) Feliksdang. done
(20) Flint:             
9) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [5] Flint  
(on deck: [23] Quickblades )   

(11) evil gmmiss
(11) evil gmThey have cover if you want to try to shoot.
** (20) Flint stays on the wagon, and reloads his musket. Done. **
(11) evil gmAnd I have three folks to choose from if you roll a fumble
(11) evil gmspoilsport
(20) Flint
End of Round
Starting Round # 3


(20) Flint:             
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [23] Quickblades  
(on deck: [22] Alistair )   

(19) QuickbladesKatana Attack: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
(11) evil gmhit
(19) QuickbladesDMG [1d10+4] => [8,4] = (12)
(11) evil gmthe bad dude goes down
(19) QuickbladesWakizashi attack: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
(19) Quickbladesdone
(20) Flint:             
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Alistair  
(on deck: [22] Sclavini init )   

(11) evil gmand if you want, you can take off his head with the second swing
(19) Quickblades(( that's too bad he died so quick. ))
(15) Kazi: (( coup de gras, coup de gras ))
(11) evil gm(he was only at -1)
(19) QuickbladesThat's too bad he died so quick.
(11) evil gm(( so he's not technically dead ))
(15) Kazi: roll dramage
** (19) Quickblades leaves him alive for questioning later. **
(19) QuickbladesIt would have been [1d6+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(19) Quickbladesplus the possible crit...
(17) alistairsling attack [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(11) evil gmmiss
(17) alistairbah
(17) alistair((done))
(20) Flint:             
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Sclavini init  
(on deck: [18] Initiative: Kazi )   

(11) evil gmThey keep the wagons moving forward
(20) Flint(I will hop off as a free action this round)
(20) Flint:             
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [18] Initiative: Kazi  
(on deck: [17] Bringing the Infuse at: )   

(15) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13) Damage [1d8] => [7] = (7)
(15) Kazi: AP
(15) Kazi: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
(11) evil gmroll it
(15) Kazi: lol
(11) evil gmmiss
(15) Kazi: +2, -4
(15) Kazi: done
(20) Flint:             
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [17] Bringing the Infuse at:  
(on deck: [10] bad guy init )   

(15) Kazi: (( damn thee, Chris! ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothbestow wound on the one by me feet 
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d6] => [4] = (4)
(20) Flint(( I yelled at her to use AP ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothhe takes it I heal it
(11) evil gmthat puts him at -5
(13) Lalinlor Lothdone
(20) Flint:             
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [10] bad guy init  
(on deck: [9] Amareth init )   

(11) evil gmGuy still standing does a full retreat
(13) Lalinlor Lothaoo
(11) evil gmCullen can't charge after on horseback
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) 
(11) evil gmtoo many trees
(13) Lalinlor Lothon the almost corpse at my feel
(11) evil gm(fail)
(20) Flint:             
7) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [9] Amareth init  
(on deck: [7] Feliks )   

(13) Lalinlor Lothap 
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d6] => [3] = (3)
(20) Flint(( let me know if/when you want to drop init ))
(11) evil gmCullen will try to follow, can't get horses through the trees. You can drop init unless you want to give chase
(20) FlintCullen will try to follow, can't get horses through the trees. You can drop init unless you want to give chase added to list at init count 11 !
(11) evil gmAnd the other guy is stable.
(17) alistair

Macro:
Attack, Sling: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14) for [1d4] => [3] = (3) damage

(13) Lalinlor Lothdrag him back to the wagons for gentle questioning
(17) alistair((bah, wrong window, sorry))
(20) FlintClearing Initiative List !
(20) Flint(( out of init now ))
(11) evil gmHe's out cold, bleeding a bit, but stable.
** (20) Flint strides up to mee the rest of the group as they come out of the boots, musket over his shoulder **
(20) Flintoh, you got one
(20) Flintout of the woods*
(21) No Name (enter): 12:46
(11) evil gmDo a marching order please?
(21) No Namesorry, I didn't notice I was haning there for awhile.
(11) evil gmThe Sclavini guys are the wagons
(13) Lalinlor Lothback on the wagon with the prisinor 
(11) evil gmI should face this so I can see it easier
(11) evil gmokay
(11) evil gmBad guy is unconcious, Cullen is mildly wounded.
(21) Quickblades(( I need player rights to be able to see what is going on in the map, and #19 quickblades can be booted... ))
(11) evil gmBooting '(19) Quickblades' from server...
(19) Quickblades (exit): 12:49
(21) Quickblades(( thx ))
(21) Quickblades(( cute wagon ))
(11) evil gmgnomish size
(17) alistair((Can we make the wagons the wagon))
(20) Flint(( I want my own gnome-wagon ))
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( want to play oragen trail anyone ))
(11) evil gmRayner reports back that he has found a place to camp
(21) Quickblades(( I am lightly wounded. ))
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( I know ))
(17) alistair"What's this box back here, did anyone else see this"?
** (20) Flint looks at the man we are about to gently question. race? ethnicity? **
(11) evil gm(( Half-elf male, clothing indeterminate ))
(4) Felikslooks like a coffin, now
(13) Lalinlor LothWIll use cure minor on him afterhe has been disarmed and searched and imobilized
(17) alistair"nevermind, must be last night's excellent wine"
(13) Lalinlor Lothso at that point he gets 5 hp back; should be enough to make him awake
(11) evil gmHe has - mighty +1 composite shortbow, dagger, a couple dozen arrows, 30gp, leather armor, slightly bloody
(20) Flint(( non magical bow right? just the "add +1 to dmg" type of +1? ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothyup
(11) evil gm(( correct ))
(11) evil gm(( red thingy = campfire ))
(20) Flint(( not that I would know if it were magical anyway ))
(15) Kazi: (( noted ))
** (15) Kazi has detect magic at will  **
(11) evil gm(( situate selves as you will. ))
** (20) Flint sits near the campfire and enjoys a smoke on his pipe **
(11) evil gmAben examines the now conscious man. 'I d..d..d....d...d...don't recognize him'
** (4) Feliks moves to the fire, lights his pipe. **
(13) Lalinlor LothWhat are you called by 
(11) evil gmRayner suggests 3 watches, and volunteers to take the first, Cullen the second, Jinan the third.
** (13) Lalinlor Loth to the prisinor **
(21) QuickbladesI'll take the third watch also.
** (15) Kazi will sit next to Feliks, staring into the fire **
(11) evil gmThe prisoner ignores you and pretends to go unconcious again.
(11) evil gm[1d20+1] => [10,1] = (11)
(13) Lalinlor Lothcasters get full nights of rest 
(11) evil gmBluff check
(13) Lalinlor Lothgets the vial of water that I saved
** (20) Flint volunteers for first watch. **
(13) Lalinlor LothBluff Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7) 
** (15) Kazi looks at Lalinlor and suppresses a wicked frin **
(11) evil gmThe Sclavini volunteer to sleep on the wagon beds to ensure the wagons stay undisturbed
(15) Kazi: grin*
(17) alistairbluff check [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16)
(4) Feliksi got some rest this afternoon, so can take a couple watches.
(11) evil gmsense motive [1d20 -1] => [15,-1] = (14)
(13) Lalinlor LothI am very good at my job and know what the limits of people are ; you are able to respond currently 
(11) evil gmAben says 'd..d...d...d...double watches.'
(13) Lalinlor LothI am willing to change that and repat until you become less stubborn
(13) Lalinlor LothDiplomacy Skill Check: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14) 
(11) evil gmThe man opens his eyes and looks at Lalinlor, 'you are a useless savage, stop bothering me. I'm tired' He closes his eyes again
(15) Kazi: Shall I take a watch with you, Feliks?
(20) Flinthe called you a savage. are you gonna take that?
(4) Felikssure
(13) Lalinlor LothI will feed him the water from the barrel; if he resits I will recruit someone bigger to pry his mouth open
(11) evil gmJinan mutters something abuot 'but he is a savage'
** (15) Kazi grins **
(11) evil gmOH, he resists. A lot
(21) QuickbladesYou know what always helps me sleep.
(21) QuickbladesGetting close to the fire.
(11) evil gm(( use ropes check from whoever tied him? ))
(20) FlintI'm no interrogation expert, but I'd say I think he knows what's in that water.
(13) Lalinlor Lothsavage to your people of course; differances between cultures are to be oblivated so you can feel safe and normal 
(11) evil gmJinan says aloud, 'if you don't have a sharp dagger, you can borrow the one he stabbed me with'
(17) alistairsense motive check [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
(21) QuickbladesI'll go get the barrel.
(11) evil gmYou manage to get only a very little amount of water in his mouth due to his thrashing
(13) Lalinlor LothI have the vial that I saved
** (21) Quickblades gets up and retrieves the barrel of "poisoned" water. **
(13) Lalinlor LothI will let him know what we just did to him
(17) alistair((didn't qB dump that barrel out?))
** (15) Kazi is distinctly unhappy with the proceedings, and watches with a frown **
(4) Feliks(( he's bluffing! ))
(11) evil gm(( I figured there was bluffing going on ))
(13) Lalinlor Lothask him if he has an idea of what antidote I should have ready 
(21) QuickbladesOh, you mean that water.
(11) evil gm[1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(21) Quickbladesnevermind. I'll leave that to you.
(11) evil gm[1d4] => [1] = (1)
(11) evil gmHe looks very sick now, kind of a green color
(13) Lalinlor Lothwhat is your name and who is your commander?
(11) evil gmHe passes out
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21) 
(17) alistairare you sure you don;t want to tell us what's in the water? (diplomacy check) [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(13) Lalinlor Lothwake up
(11) evil gmHe regains consciousness, but is groggy
(13) Lalinlor Lothwhat is your name and who is your commander?
(11) evil gmhe chokes out the word 'poison'
(11) evil gm'Anson.
(13) Lalinlor Lothis being poisoned painful; I like my research; it helps with understanding how to cure the human condition
(21) QuickbladesI am so glad I'm not human.
(17) alistair((listen check to try and make out "anson"))
(11) evil gmThe fact that he starts spasming should answer your question.
(21) Quickblades(sarcastically)
(13) Lalinlor Lothwhat was your assignment; and how manyof them are you
** (20) Flint 's grin fades as he sees the guy spasming. **
(11) evil gmAben looks a bit disturbed, as does Kae, but the rest of the NPCs seem fine with what you are doing.
(13) Lalinlor LothListen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20) 
** (15) Kazi is not happy **
** (4) Feliks is not, either. **
(11) evil gmThe man chokes out the word nineteen
(21) QuickbladesDo you have tha antidote, or are you just going to let him die a long and painful death?
(13) Lalinlor Lothdo you suppose that burning is more painful than posion? Jinan
(4) FeliksAreyou still wounded, Quickblades?
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20) 
(21) QuickbladesYes.
(4) FeliksYou can have a CLW potion of mine, if need be.
** (15) Kazi 's eyes glow a faint violet as she observes **
(11) evil gmJinan says, 'depends on the poison I suppose. Was that the one that stabbed me?'
(11) evil gm[1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
(13) Lalinlor Lothsorry quick blade I get distracted by my work sometimes; if you come over here I can help you out
(13) Lalinlor LothLets ask him; as the wounded party you should ask 
(11) evil gmafk 1 sec
** (15) Kazi snorts and mutters something under her breath in Sclavini **
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( cranky baby to the crib ))
(21) QuickbladesNo, by all means, finish your interrogation. I'd just like to say that while this isn't honorable, encouragement may sometimes be needed. I just think your encouragement started out a little bit heavy-handed.
(11) evil gmThe man continues spasming and is sweating buckets.
(13) Lalinlor Lothbest to start as you mean to finish; they will know your worth 
(13) Lalinlor Lothand your capibilites 
** (15) Kazi continues to mutter quietly in Sclavini **
(11) evil gmKae frowns and turns away walking around on the other side of the wagons.
(13) Lalinlor Lothwould you rather have someone fuble around and just kill him by accident?
** (20) Flint shakes his head at the proceedings, clearly uncomfortable wit this, heads back to "his" wagon **
(4) FeliksI tire of this show, as well
** (15) Kazi will follow suit **
** (15) Kazi shoots a dark look over her shoulder at the "healer" **
(11) evil gmThe man says 'we were just to stop you'
(11) evil gm'slow you down, that's all. It hurts'
(13) Lalinlor LothRaynar - your choice; keep him as a prisinor or continue on without him
(17) alistairsense motive check [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10) "IAre you telling us the truth now"
(11) evil gmRayner says, 'if we can keep him bound and away from anything, we should keep him alive.'
(11) evil gmAben says 'I quite agree'
(11) evil gmJinan looks a bit disappointed.
(13) Lalinlor Lothok ; cure minor on him then on quickblade (5hp each
(11) evil gmHe stops spasming.
(21) QuickbladesThank you.
(11) evil gmFirst watch is Rayner and who?
(20) Flintme.
(11) evil gmSecond watch is Cullen and who?
(4) FeliksI
(15) Kazi: me
(21) QuickbladesWe have enough men. Should we have a watch on our prisoner?
(4) FeliksI'll take 3rd as well
(13) Lalinlor Lothwas anyone else hurt to the extent that they want healing?
(21) QuickbladesI'm on 3rd.
(11) evil gmThird watch then would be Jinan and whoever volunteers
(17) alistairI will watch this wretch
(11) evil gmalrighty.
(15) Kazi: I'll sleep during 3rd
(11) evil gmKae says 'as will I.'
(15) Kazi: but will take 2nd with Feliks
(11) evil gmHis comment seems directed a bit more at Jinan and Lalinlor though.
(15) Kazi: I can help keep an eye on the so-called wretch over the 2nd
** (15) Kazi shrugs **
(11) evil gm2nd watch, spot checks?
(15) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [12] = (12)
(11) evil gm[1d20] => [10] = (10)
(15) Kazi: Feliks froze... his roll is [1d20] => [15] = (15)
(11) evil gmNone of you see anything.
(11) evil gmCullen walks a circle around the wagons, you get the sense he is watching you and the other Sclavini as much as any outside threat.
(22) Feliks (enter): 13:21
** (15) Kazi watches him carefully, with an eye of suspicion **
(11) evil gmBooting '(4) Feliks' from server...
(4) Feliks (exit): 13:22
(11) evil gmArrows come from the trees
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
(11) evil gmconfirming
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
** (15) Kazi cries out in alarm **
(11) evil gm[2d6+1] => [2,4,1] = (7)
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
(15) Kazi: (( who were you aiming at? ))
(11) evil gmCullen takes two arrows and goes down. Another arrow strikes the prisoner, and the last lodges in the ground next to the prisoner
** (15) Kazi curses loudly and raises the alarm **
(22) Feliks: Disconnecting from server...
(22) Feliks (exit): 13:24
(13) Lalinlor LothBringing the Infuse at: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8) init
(15) Kazi: Awake, we are under attack
(20) Flinthold on I'll call for init
(20) Flintone sec, wait for Eric to reconnect
(11) evil gmAlarm is duly raised. The prisoner does not regain consciousness after being struck by the arrow, he's bleeding to death.
(15) Kazi: Skills: Heal Check: [1d20] => [15] = (15)
(21) Quickblades(( might I suggest getting rid of the at: from your init shortcut. ))
(23) Feliks (enter): 13:25
(20) Flint


Starting Round 1 [D20]
(20) FlintRoll New Initiatives

(15) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9) init
(20) FlintInitiative: Kazi  added to list at init count 9 !
(20) FlintFlint  added to list at init count 22 !
(20) FlintFlint [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22) init
(17) alistairAlistair [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11) init
(20) FlintAlistair  added to list at init count 11 !
(21) QuickbladesQuickblades [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6) init
(20) FlintQuickblades  added to list at init count 6 !
(13) Lalinlor LothBringing the Infuse [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4) init
(20) FlintBringing the Infuse  added to list at init count 4 !
(23) FeliksFeliks [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16) init
(20) FlintFeliks  added to list at init count 16 !
(11) evil gmbad guys init [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
(20) Flintbad guys init  added to list at init count 22 !
(11) evil gmgood guys init [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
(20) Flintgood guys init  added to list at init count 9 !
(20) Flintall set GM?
(11) evil gmyep
(21) Quickblades(( can you resend that node to me? I'll save it this time ))
(20) Flint:             
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Flint  
(on deck: [22] bad guys init )   

(11) evil gmarrows came from that way
(20) Flint(( ok, I was sleeping. what can I do again? just wake up? ))
(11) evil gmwake up, ask what's going on, hit the snooze button
** (20) Flint gets up groggily, reaching for his gun **
(20) Flint:             
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] bad guys init  
(on deck: [16] Feliks )   

(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
(11) evil gm[1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
(11) evil gmGuy who fumbled gave away his position.
(11) evil gmKazi, does either 13 hit you?
(15) Kazi: if I am flat footed, yes
(11) evil gm(you were on guard)
(15) Kazi: then no
(11) evil gmAlistar, does the 17 hit you?
(11) evil gm[1d6+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(17) alistairyes
(11) evil gmbad guys are done causing you problems.
(20) Flint:             
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [16] Feliks  
(on deck: [11] Alistair )   

(11) evil gmnextinit
(11) evil gmblah
(20) Flintthere's a preceeding slash
(20) Flintif you wanna do it
(11) evil gm(( cause I failed a dex check on my double click ))
(20) Flint(( k I'll let you do the init changes now ))
(21) Quickblades(( or you can use the action node in the player init tool ))
(20) Flint(felix double moves and is done)
(11) evil gm(Feliks make spot check)
(23) FeliksSkill Check: Spot  [1d20+0+0+0+0] => [17,0,0,0,0] = (17)
(11) evil gmnextinit
(11) evil gm(( won't let me. Hates me. ))
(20) Flint:             
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [11] Alistair  
(on deck: [9] Initiative: Kazi )   

(11) evil gm(( stupid evil node ))
(20) Flint(( I'll send you the DM node to use next time ))
(17) alistair((done))
(20) Flint(( you also need to enable the plugin to use that command ))
(20) Flint:             
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [9] Initiative: Kazi  
(on deck: [9] good guys init )   

(23) Feliks4 towards me!
(21) Quickblades(( It seems that the command is broken. right click on the action node and select design, then add the "/" character in front of nextinit ))
(11) evil gm(( aha, my plugin didn't get turned back on after the last boot ))
(17) alistair"Over here!"
(23) FeliksBring the Rain!
(15) Kazi: (( can I see to shoot with xbow? ))
(15) Kazi: evil gm?
(17) alistairOW dammit, can someone pull this arrow outta my leg?
(15) Kazi: anyone?
(23) Feliksallo?
(21) QuickbladesI hear you...
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( she is having issues with open rpg agin ))
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( and cursing up a storm ))
(15) Kazi: (( ok, that's what I thought ))
(21) Quickbladeshehe
(20) FlintOpenRPG is ......................less than stable
(23) Feliksin the meantime, I'll tumble.
(23) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [0d20+0+0-0+0] => 0 
(23) Feliksd'oh!
(21) QuickbladesTrue, though I believe that the readme for the inittool says that two people having the tool enabled may cause unstableness. But this is from memory.
(24) Dailin (enter): 13:41
(23) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [1d20+4+5-0+4+0] => [6,4,5,0,4,0] = (19) 
(23) Feliksthere we go. saving tree
(24) DailinBooting '(11) evil gm' from server...
(11) evil gm (exit): 13:42
(15) Kazi: ok... so, can I see to shoot any of these mofos with my xbow?
(24) Evillest GM(( Did I miss anyone doing anything fascinating? ))
(17) alistairnope
(20) FlintKazi's turn
(20) Flintshe wanted to know who she could shoot
(24) Evillest GM(( yes, you can shoot. ))
(15) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) Damage [1d8] => [3] = (3)
(24) Evillest GM(( all but 14 you'll have a 20% miss chance due to cover ))
(24) Evillest GMHit, hurt.
(15) Kazi: done
(20) Flint:             
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [9] good guys init  
(on deck: [6] Quickblades )   

(24) Evillest GM[1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
(24) Evillest GMJinan misses, Kae goes to check on Cullen, Rayner tries to close.
(24) Evillest GMDone
(20) Flint:             
7) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [6] Quickblades  
(on deck: [4] Bringing the Infuse )   

** (21) Quickblades runs around to flank the closest enemy (doublemove) **
(20) Flint:             
 NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [4] Bringing the Infuse  
(on deck: [22] Flint )   

(21) Quickbladesdone
(24) Evillest GM(( he had to go afk, he casts sanctuary and jumps off the wagon. ))
(24) Evillest GM(( and that would be his turn ))
(20) Flint
End of Round
Starting Round # 2


(20) Flint:             
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] Flint  
(on deck: [22] bad guys init )   

** (20) Flint fires his musket at bad guy 15 (150' range increment) **
(20) FlintMusket [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(24) Evillest GM[1d100] => [39] = (39)
** (20) Flint curses **
(24) Evillest GM(( want to use an AP? ))
(20) Flint(( no thanks ))
(20) Flint:             
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING:  [22] bad guys init  
(on deck: [16] Feliks )   

(24) Evillest GMThey run like hell. Quickblades gets an AOO on 17
(21) Quickbladeskatana attack: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
(21) Quickbladesdamn!
(24) Evillest GMThey are doing full runs
(20) Flint(are we following?)
** (15) Kazi lets loose on a string of Sclavini curses **
(21) QuickbladesNo, Ason over there said there were 19 of them.
(20) Flint(( ok, out of init now ))
(20) FlintClearing Initiative List !
(23) FeliksBy the Wolf! These cowards are annoying!
(21) QuickbladesNot enough to take us out directly, but if they ambush us at night in the woods that they know...
(24) Evillest GMRayner says 'and how many of us?!'
(13) Lalinlor Lothmove to alistair and remove arrow and cast cure light 
(13) Lalinlor Loth[1d8] => [3] = (3)
(21) QuickbladesEnough to defeat them easily in a direct confromtation.
(13) Lalinlor Loth5
** (15) Kazi is gesturing and sputtering angrily in Sclavini **
** (20) Flint nods grimmly. "They got what they came for this time." Points at the dying prisoner **
(24) Evillest GMNot enough to get him concious, but he's alive.
(17) alistair"obliged".
(23) FeliksTell me, Aden, were you expecting this type of trouble?
(13) Lalinlor Lothmove to other injured
(24) Evillest GMThe prisoner is still breathing, he's at -7
(13) Lalinlor Lothcast cure minor for 5 hp 
(24) Evillest GMKae walks from where Cullen was hit. 'Don't suppose you know any good prayers, healer?'
(13) Lalinlor Lothwas anyone else injured?
(13) Lalinlor Loth(( is cullen dead or injured? ))
(24) Evillest GM(( a quick check reveals dead. ))
(21) QuickbladesWe are going to have to kill them faster than they kill us...
(13) Lalinlor Lothsuch a waste ; what are his burial traditions?
(24) Evillest GMRayner says, 'We'll take care of it.'
(24) Evillest GMHe grabs a shovel from one of the wagons and goes to Cullen, Jinan follows.
** (15) Kazi frowns darkly **
(24) Evillest GMAben looks shaken.
(24) Evillest GM'I expected some t..trouble. That's why I hired g..g...g..g...g..g..g..g..g.guards. B..b...b...but not this much'
(13) Lalinlor LothHeal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24) 
(13) Lalinlor Lothfor the prisinor 
(20) Flintthe terrain doesn't favor us. we should get to the gorge quickly
(24) Evillest GMThere is general agreement with the NPCs.
** (15) Kazi mutters one last oath and stands with her arms grimly crossed **
(21) QuickbladesDo any of you know the craft of trapmaking?
(24) Evillest GMRayner and Jinan bury Cullen quickly and carve a headstone from wood, marked with the sigil of Samad
** (20) Flint looks to Quickblades ... " we'll be better prepared with this fellow with us in the mountains." **
(21) QuickbladesOr have any alarm spells?
(13) Lalinlor Lothrelearn spells as needed ; prepare for the day 
(24) Evillest GMKae says 'let's get these wagons moving'
** (13) Lalinlor Loth let everyone stew in there ouwn thoughts **
(24) Evillest GM(( want to break here, or keep on? I know, lot of combat first session, I promise most won't be like this ))
(17) alistair((I could break))
(21) QuickbladesThis seems a good spot to break
(21) QuickbladesWe aren't deep in either battle or conversation.
(13) Lalinlor Lothshould break
(23) FeliksSkill Check: Tumble  [1d20+4+5-0+4+0] => [18,4,5,0,4,0] = (31) 
** (15) Kazi rolls her eyes... Show off **
(24) Evillest GM250 XP
(17) alistairyay
(24) Evillest GMdid someone note treasure from prisoner?
(20) FlintKazi is treasure secretary
(23) Feliks (exit): 14:00
(24) Evillest GMGood, cause I forgot which one died and what they had
(20) Flintthe one with 2 vorpal swords obviously
(24) Evillest GMopps. make that 300 xp
(17) alistairmoe yay
(24) Evillest GMalrighty. See some of you next week others of you in 2 weeks.
(17) alistairbye all, thanks
(21) Quickblades27th
(15) Kazi: huzzah
(24) Evillest GMayep
(24) Evillest GM (exit): 14:02
(17) alistair: Disconnecting from server...
(17) alistair (exit): 14:02
(20) Flint: Disconnecting from server...
(20) Flint (exit): 14:02
Disconnecting from server...
Game disconnected!