Mar'Solla has connected.
DM has connected.
Travis has connected.
Joseph has connected.
Joseph: loadaliases
Joseph: grr
DM: So, we are having a conversation, picking up where we left off last week, and at some point Cross can enter
Cross: I guess I will have to remake my token again
DM: I'll save it this time
Mar'Solla: Same here, I havn't learned how those tokens work yet
Cross: after i finish downloading this book for this comp i will go and get the token maker
Chris: (I am back)
DM: right click and save the token made
DM: Yours is also posted to the website
Tanya has connected.
Mar'Solla: (test)
Tanya has disconnected.
Travis: ((Hey all))
Chris: (shouldn't Mar'Solla be a small-sized token? or is she just big for a halfling?)
Mar'Solla: (She's a tall fellow, so... as tall as a really short human, but yeah, still Small-sized)
Travis: ((Lol @ "big halfling"))
Mar'Solla: (Ill change)
Chris: (is a big halfling a full-ling?)
Mar'Solla: (A three quarterling if she can nearly reach the top shelf)
Chris: (yay, now you're Flint-sized)
Chris: (small PC's unite!)
Mar'Solla: ( I could do worse then a gunwielding gnome technologist for an ally!)
DM: okay...so...did we finish up the conversation last week and picking up in the morning after a night's rest, or are we picking up during the conversation?
Chris: (I vote for the next morning)
DM: ((works for me))
Lan has connected.
Travis: ((Me too..))
jon has connected.
Tanya has connected.
Flint: It looks like, since no one else voted, the name of "Cryptic Crafts Consortium" will be the guild name.
Flint: What do you think, guys?
DM: ((dun dun dun))
Flint: We need something to Tell Lord ((forgethisname)) anyhow.
DM: ((Bartel))
Flint: (brb, oven is beeping)
Bin: I agree, we need to tell Lord Bartel our guild name
Bin: ((Sorry..))
DM: ((no worries))
Mar'Solla: Och, there's a whole guild of you, is there?
Flint: Yes. People come and go, really.
Flint: I've been with Aben since the beginning, as has Rayner, Quickblades, and well ... Ashling almost as long
Cross: ((brb))
Mar'Solla: ((Where actually are we now, then?))
Flint: 'scuse me if I'm getting ahead of myself, but I think we need to find that sewer hideout that we found out about last night. We've got the numbers to hit it, I think...
Flint: ((We're in Aben's house, a.k.a Guild H.Q.)
Flint: ((it has a full bar and tavern too!)
Bin: I think that flint is right, we need to go after them now, they are least expecting it...
Aletha: Why do you think they aren't expecting it?
Rayner: It worries me that you asked that.
Bin: Because they don't know about us having our new compaining, I hope...
Bin: ((Companion*))
* Mar'Solla notices that there's a full bar available, and raises an eyebrow. she wanders over and clambers up a stool, rooting around the bottles.
Flint: They're still reeling from the blow we dealt last night.
Mar'Solla: "Aye, as far as I know, they know nothing. They probably have an idea that Im not their woman anymore, so tae speak- the last time I spoke with the feller what recruited me, it... didn't end too well for him, Ill say that."
Aben: Probably. Time is of the essense, if they learn we have Mar'solla, they will likely alter their operations
Aben: And no doubt, try to attack us
* Mar'Solla roots around Aben's bar, coming up with a bottle of shortbeer. She hops down from the chair.
Flint: So, who should we send? It may make sense to keep a few of the guards here in case they try to make a move against us here...
Rayner: You may need a lockpicker, so I'm in
Aben: I'll be staying here.
Bin: I want a shot at them if you don't mind, I am not to happy about being on thier dead list...
Vhid: I be up for some adventure.
Cross: ((back))
Aben: Otherwise, there is Virote, Abbi, Ildrin, Byrun, Jaka, and Cianan. Leave at least two, and we should be good
Ashling: (( so, is this that same night or next morning? ))
Bin: ((Next morning))
DM: ((next morning))
Rayner: Jerath will stay and watch Aletha.
* Flint nods.
Flint: I'll go, obviously.
Jerath: I'll stay and watch Aletha
* Jerath rolls his eyes at Rayner
Flint: And Mar'solla, we'll need you to show us the way.
* Aletha grumbles
Flint: We may need a healer. Though they seem to be late in getting up. Where is that Cross fellow? And Ashling?
Mar'Solla: Aye. Ill need to be along, whatever happens. Need t' show Lord Bartel that Im honest, or I have a feeling he won't let me leave the city.
Bin: So.. Is there any Spells that we would might be needing Mar'Solla?
jon has disconnected.
Cross: ((Sleeping away, seems his years in humble domestic life haven't worn off yet.))
jon has connected.
Flint: Alright, how about this then: everyone get ready and we'll meet back herei n 2 hours. That'll give some time for the others to show up and get ready.
Mar'Solla: "There'll be some deaders hanging around, mostly guardin' their masters... mostly, though, it's a recruiting down. Lots of young men out to prove they're hard as nails. Lots of eejits drugged up and ready for a rumble."
Mar'Solla: "There are a couple who are a real danger, of course... if any of them are about, Ill point 'em out, and we can sort them out first."
Mar'Solla: "Behind the curtains, I get the impression they're fairly... fragemented, y'might say. But this lot are definitely the young, styupid, and angry sort... lots of frenzied, in-your-face kind of stuff, you can expect."
Flint: Nothing we can't handle, I'm sure...
* Vhid nods
Mar'Solla: "I c'n imagine... I gather you've all fought undead before, then?"
Flint: I've run into them before.
Bin: .. No i have not...
Mar'Solla: "You seem like the types that know a bit about how they actually are, rather then the normal supertitious farmers and the like, aye?"
Flint: Fire'll work, Bin.
Flint: Though we might be in tight spaces down there, so be ready for that, too...
Bin: I think i have just the spell..
* Bin bin says with a grin on his face...
Bin: ((- the bin... sorry..))
Flint: Please try not to light your gnome on fire. I'm carrying a substantial amount of black powder...
* Mar'Solla widens her eyes, then takes several steps away from flint.
Flint: Relax, I'm a professional.
* Flint swings a small leather satchel with some kind of fuse hanging off of it.
Flint: I've got a little surprise for this group ... after what they did to Kae...
Mar'Solla: "Who's Kae, when they're at home?"
Flint: Kae was a good friend who we lost to the damned cult.
Mar'Solla: "Oh. Well, Im sorry about that."
Bin: I need to study a bit, is there a place i can get some piece and quiet?
* Aben pulls out a city map and asks Mar'Solla to indicate the entry location. He will mark it on the map after she does so.
Flint: Yes Bin, there's plenty of siderooms up the hall...
Bin: Thanks...
Bin: ((assuming im at a correct spot...))
* Llyssa leaves towards the bedrooms
* Mar'Solla agreeably points out the entrance on Aben's map, pointing to somewhere in the Vasant district.
DM: Ashling is outside
* Flint heads outside to see if Ashling is in the garden, or stables.
* Bin upon reaching the room, Bin pulls out two book, one which he writes some stuff down and another which he reads from for the next 30 minutes...
Bin: ((I always add an extra bin, idk why...))
Flint: Morning, Ashling!
Ashling: Oh, hello.
Flint: Hey, is everything ok?
* Vhid fumbles about and heads over to the bar for a drink.
* Ashling looks at Flint.
Ashling: Ok? I would not say that.
* Flint looks at the ground.
Flint: I figured as much...
* Lilja serves everyone breakfast
Flint: Listen, I know things have not been going so well lately. People have left, people have died, it's been a rough couple o' weeks.
Cross: (for those still inside not deafened by Aben's awe inspiring presense... A thud can be heard from the bed chamber area and soon after Llyssa, followed closely by Cross, enter the room. Cross in sleep wear not realizing he just followed Llyssa out.)
Ashling: Yes, quite.
Flint: We're planning the next mission though. We have info on where they're hiding out now and could use your talents on the mission, if you're so inclined...
Cross: "I'm just saying that isn't the best way to wake me up. You know that hurt don't you?"
* Ashling is scanning the treetops.
* Mar'Solla regards the new arrivals with the same calculating, nervous look of appraisal she's giving everyone.
Ashling: The sewers again?
Flint: I'm afraid so. But hopefully this'll be the last time.
Llyssa: You know I don't care, don't you? Next time, open a window to let the sun in
Llyssa: Or make arrangements with the maid
Cross: *Noticing that he is no longer in his room but rather in the presense of several others, he scans about taking note of the faces* "Umm... Guests?"
* Vhid seems to ignore the raucous.
Llyssa: Oh, didn't I tell you
* Mar'Solla looks up from a mouthful of egg, nods once, and then resumes tucking into the breakfast she was served.
Llyssa: We've adopted.
Cross: ((for those I haven't met before, my description is on the wiki))
Flint: I should be getting ready then. We're leaving in an hour or so. I hope you can help us, but it's your choice... *smiles, heads back inside*
Raven: caw caw
Cross: "And here I am not surprised. I guess that explains where everyone was." *Finally noticing that he is still in sleep wear* "Oh, where are my manners in front of new 'adoptions'." *returning to dress*
* Ashling casts a spell and starts speaking to the raven.
Flint: Heya Cross.
* Vhid hears the raven and seems a interested.
Aben: Do you think you need anything prior to the mission? I have some extra weapons and the like
* Cross reenters several minutes later dressed in his 'normal' chaotic garb
Vhid: to Ashling "What yeh be doin'? Talkin' with the bird?"
Mar'Solla: "Perhaps... what've you got, then?" Mar'Solla says, addressing Aben.
Aben: some crossbows, short swords, daggers, few shields
Cross: "Morning Flint, I will only assume I will be filled in on recent happenings when the issue arises?" *looking around at the new arrivals*
* Flint introduces Cross to the newcomers, and vice versa.
Cross: *responding to Aben* "Um, you know, I lost my dagger not long before I got back in town. I could use another"
Aben: Cross, you may need to prepare to heal today
Aben: help yourself
Flint: Cross, are you up for al ittle expedition today?
Mar'Solla: "Shields? Hmm. I could find use for a shield or two. Where do you keep them?"
Cross: "Why do I get the feeling that this 'expedition' is going to be more than the asking for?"
Aben: in the armory. (gives directions)
* Ashling holds a hand to Vhid, asking him to wait a moment.
Mar'Solla: "Ah, thank ye kindly, good sir." Mar'Solla heads off
* Vhid gives an impatient but understanding nod.
Bin: ((Let me know when everyone is ready to leave please..))
Flint: (I am ready at this point.)
Flint: (( If you're ready at this point, let's get a marching order south of the building, to see who is going.))
* Mar'Solla lingers around the armory, humming to herself after choosing a small shield, glancing over at Cross occasionally.
* Flint shouts from outside.
Flint: Trooopss! Assemble!!!
* Flint giggles maniacally
Mar'Solla: "That one's nice. Me mother always said choose a thin dagger blade over an impressive looking thin one."
Abbi: yah yah Sir Bombalot
Mar'Solla: ((*thick))
Cross: "Effectiveness over prettiness. Not a lesson that anyone would want to learn first hand."
* Raven eats from Ashling's dish, then flies away
* Flint paces back & forth in front of Rayner, Bynum, and the others, saying with mock gravity "Today you will face fear. Today you will face DEATH. And you will overcome. We will show those bastards how wo do things ..... in SHIELDMEET!"
* Jaka glances over at Abbi
Cross: (before we leave I will pray for my spells, if time permits...otherwise you may be screwed so don't rush the cleric! And obvious get info outa Flint as to what we are doing)
* Abbi glances back at Jaka
Mar'Solla: "A sword is what you carry if you're looking fer trouble, a dagger if you're not looking for trouble, and if you don't carry a dagger, then ye're ASKING for trouble."
Jaka: Methinks the little man has forgotten we've been employed by Aben for about what, four months now?
Byrun: shhh.... he's trying to be all general-ish
Ashling: (to Vhid) Are you going into the sewers?
Abbi: oh, right
* Abbi salutes Flint
* Flint gets in Jaka's face, but is several feet short. "Do you have something to SHARE, soldier?!?!"
Vhid: (to Ashling) Yeah, what about yeh?
Jaka: Yes. They killed Kae. I liked Kae. So, can we go now, or do you have a longer speech?
Flint: Actually, no, I'm done.
Ashling: I suppose so. Shall we?
Abbi: well, let's go.
Cross: "I have found that even a dagger falls prey when the weilder lacks information on the taget in question. Take me for instance; you'd possibly break your hand were you to punch my shirt" *giving a grin*
Flint: Right. Um, Mar'Solla? lead the way?
* Vhid is still curious as to what went on with the raven.
* Ashling tells Vhid the raven told her the animals feel angry in a certain part of the city. She thinks it is the council district.
* Vhid ponders it a bit then let's it go.
Vhid: ((err...lets*))
Bin: ((Im supposed to be looking at a gray little box, right?))
Vhid: ((it's a nice gray box at least ))
Mar'Solla: ((That's what Ive got too, but Im running in low memory or something))
Bin: ((Kk just checking..))
Vhid: ((i had the same problem, run it with the 1gb batch file))
Bin: ((Place our tolkens?))
Flint: (yes)
Bin: ((Just wondering...))
DM: yes
Mar'Solla: ((How do I add a token?))
Vhid: ((drag drop))
Mar'Solla: ((To the token menu I mean))
DM: The chamber you are in is lit, and damp, with the foul odor of stagnant water and something that smells like a dead cat
Vhid: ((it automatically does that))
Vhid: ((just drag it onto the map and it will add to the sidebar))
Flint: (quietly) Rayner, can you take point?
Rayner: (quietly) sure, if someone will grab a torch
* Flint does not volunteer to carry fire around.
* Mar'Solla removes a Sunrod from her backpack, and wanders over to Vhid.
* Bin motions that he needs his hands free to do spell casting...
* Mar'Solla she abruptly strikes it along the side of his chin, where his beard stops and there's only bristle.
* Flint looks at Mar'Solla disapprovingly.
Flint: That's mean.
* Jaka lights a torch
Mar'Solla: "Well, I havn't the bristle to speak of, and he was the closest... don't look at me like that." She murmurs.
Flint: C'mon guys, Rayner is moving up
* Mar'Solla hands the sunrod to Flint. "That doesn't burn. Hold that."
* Rayner murmurs 'straight or right'
* Flint looks to Mar'Solla.
* Flint shrugs
* Mar'Solla shrugs. "Dinnae care. Both lead to it."
* Rayner walks straight
Mar'Solla: "Straight here."
* Vhid shuffles along.
Mar'Solla: "Just keep going straight 'till I say otherwise."
Ashling: (( two Mar'Sollas? ))
Vhid: ((where?))
Ashling: (( ah, better now - just one ))
* Mar'Solla whispers, "My goddess grants me certain privileges... if we're attack by any undead, it will recognise my authority o'er it, if I have time tae bring my power to bear on it... so if you seem me commanding one, there's no point destroying it, aye?"
Flint: (probably just looked that way while map was updating...)
Mar'Solla: "Undead can be bleedin' useful, unless you're some zealot that would rather destroy somethin' then say it work fer the good... hang a right, here."
* Rayner busies himself disarming a trap
* Cross whispers: I always was curious about the necromantic side of magic and the divine. Just never saw the need to persue it.
Mar'Solla: "Oh, it's the most fascinating field of study there is! And also the most unfairly restricted. The amount of use that could be had out of it, were it not for small minds constraining the great..."
* Rayner whispers back 'safe now'
Mar'Solla: "...And eejits like these, bringing the field into shame and disrepute." She admits, grudgingly.
* Mar'Solla attempts to point out where she remembers the traps being, though she emphasizes that they are changed around regularly.
Mar'Solla: "Straight again."
Mar'Solla: "One on the far right. Careful now, we're close. Sentries will be about. Watch yerselves."
* Flint nods gravely.
Mar'Solla: "Do we have a plan fer dealing with them? Kill them, or try to bluff past 'em, or what?"
Flint: With this group? I doubt we're going to bluff our way past anyone...
Vhid: Get 'em good, methinks.
Flint: Lock and load.
* Rayner disarms another trap
Mar'Solla: "Fair enough. Keep it quiet and make it quick, if you want the element of surprise."
Ashling: Fighters up front then?
Flint: Yeah.
Mar'Solla: "Remember what I said. Any undead Im yellin' orders at is mine. Concentrate on the ones what attack you, not any I manage to coopt."
Flint: So you magick 'em somehow? How long does it last?
Mar'Solla: "Days, if I use magic. Indefinitely, if I channel Mider's authority."
Cross: "Oh, if trouble arises, if possible don't rashly run off to face it. I can use my powers to empower many of you before actual swings acure."
Flint: We may be in here a while, so don't blow all your good magicks first...
Mar'Solla: "Damned shame we have to do this. Some o' these folk are talented, brilliant."
* Bin pulls out his wand
Cross: "I have no intentions to disable myself. But if it were to come to that I can still hold my on in the thick of things."
Vhid: Don't be feelin' bad for 'em. They know what they doin'.
Mar'Solla: "Maybe, but... perhaps if they'd been born in an environment that encouraged the occasional bout of morbid curiosity, they wouldn't have been driven underground, into the company of lunatics."
Flint: Can we psychoanalyze them later?
Cult Sniper: (at Rayner)
* Cult Sniper fires a longbow for « 1d20+10 ⇒ 3 + 10 = 13 » for « 1d8+2 ⇒ 4 + 2 = 6 » (make a fort save)
DM: (end surprise round, roll initiative)
Bin: Initiative: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 9 + 1 = 10 »
Ashling: Initiative: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 2 + 2 = 4 »
Mar'Solla: ((How do I roll?))
DM: NPC Heroes - « 1d20+2 ⇒ 11 + 2 = 13 »
DM: Evil - « 1d20+4 ⇒ 15 + 4 = 19 »
Vhid: ((agreed >.> i forgot))
Flint: put the expression in square brackets: « 1d20 ⇒ 7 »
Mar'Solla: « [1d20+1 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20+1 »]
Flint: Initative: « 1d20+3+mod ⇒ 11 + 3 + 0 = 14 »
Cross: Initiative: « 1d20+0 ⇒ 17 + 0 = 17 »
Vhid: initiative « 1d20+4 ⇒ 18 + 4 = 22 »
Mar'Solla: « [1d20 + 1 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20 + 1 »]
Mar'Solla: ((I get invalid expression))
Flint: no whitespace
Vhid: ((throwing spaces in there somewhere?))
Mar'Solla: « [1d20+1 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20+1 »]
DM: take out that last space
Bin: ((type, /r 1d20+1))
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 11 + 1 = 12 »
Rayner: ow
Mar'Solla: ((One bracket, not two, diggit))
DM: ((who is keeping track for me this session?))
Flint: I'll do it.
* DM bats her eyes
Flint: (I'm missing someone though...)
Flint: Vhid, Evil, Cross, NPCs, Flint, Mar'Solla, Bin, Ashling, in that order. I'll call them out turn by turn.
* Mar'Solla stares at the arrow that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "...Well, ok, THAT one is a bit of a bastid."
DM: Go
Flint: Initative:Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
Vhid: ((uh...done))
Flint: Initative: Evil is up. On deck: Cross
* Cult Sniper fires a longbow for « 1d20+10 ⇒ 12 + 10 = 22 » for « 1d8+2 ⇒ 2 + 2 = 4 » and « 1d20+5 ⇒ 18 + 5 = 23 » for « 1d8+ ⇒ 2 » (make a fort save)
* Rayner grows two arrows in his shoulder
* Rayner then passes out
Mar'Solla: "Where's it coming from?! Can anybody see him?" Mar'Solla hisses.
DM: done
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: Good NPC's
* Cross takes out a wand and rushes to Rayner's side and casts the wand on him
* Joseph rolls: 1d20+5 => 13 + 5 = 18
DM: Good NPCs are done
Flint: (( general note: please say when you're done so initative doesn't take all night ))
* Flint moves ahead, drawing his musket and scanning for threats. (double move)
Flint: Initative: Mas'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
Flint: Mar'(, sorry
Cross: ((got caught up talking to DM, sry.)
Mar'Solla: “Blood and damnation... alright, noone be alarmed, none of my wee ghoulies will hurt you any, do you ken? And Ill be a mite cross if you damage any of 'em.” Mar'Solla plunges a hand into her backpack. When she draws her arm back out, a thin skeletal arm is gripping hers tightly. She doesn't seem alarmed or put out by this.
* Mar'Solla clumsily hauls a full-sized, strangely proportioned humanoid skeleton, arm-first, all of the way out of her small backpack.
Flint: (.....ok? done?)
Mar'Solla: “Ooof! Naji-Sao, ol' friend, if I didn't know no better, Id swear you'd put on weight!” she chuckles. The skeleton does not respond, but draws up to it's full height, unslinging a tall longbow from it's back and nocking an arrow in clawed hands. Mar'Solla smiles. “Now then. Be a dear an' form up on me, walk in front, and shoot whoever fires at me, or any of the six people in front.”
Mar'Solla: ((Done))
* Bin moves ahead, staying just ahead of Flint
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid.
Bin: ((done))
Mar'Solla: ((Searching for icon...))
Ashling: Is he alright??? (to Cross)
Mar'Solla: ((There, is that ok for now?))
Ashling: (( done ))
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
Cross: ((ah sry)) "He'll be fine, seems I wasn't needed as badly as I thought"
Ashling: (( is he conscious? ))
DM: ((no))
DM: ((Vhid?))
* Vhid knocs an arrow and fires. « 1d20+10 ⇒ 15 + 10 = 25 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 8 + 4 = 12 »
* Cult Sniper grunts as the arrow enters his side
* Vhid draws another arrow and fires again. « 1d20+10-2 ⇒ 4 + 10 - 2 = 12 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 5 + 4 = 9 »
Vhid: ((done))
Flint: Initative: Evil is up. On deck: Cross
* Cult Sniper fires a longbow for « 1d20+10 ⇒ 6 + 10 = 16 » for « 1d8+2 ⇒ 7 + 2 = 9 » and « 1d20+5 ⇒ 18 + 5 = 23 » for « 1d8+ ⇒ 7 » (make a fort save)
Cult Sniper: At Jaka
* Jaka grunts in pain, but doesn't fall
Cult Sniper: done
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
* Cross will move up and be ready to support those on the front line, wand ready.
Cross: (nearly forgot my double move is less than I'm used to)
Flint: Initative: NPC's are up. On deck: Flint
Cross: (done)
Mar'Solla: ((You could run as a full round action?))
DM: ((afk briefly))
Cross: ((didn't see the real need, either way I can't act this turn due to most of my spells being touch based.))
DM: ((back))
* Jaka lunges with his spear « 1d20+8 ⇒ 6 + 8 = 14 » for « 1d8+4 ⇒ 4 + 4 = 8 »
DM: ((+2 for charge makes that a hit))
DM: ((spot and listen checks?))
Mar'Solla: ((All of us?))
* Abbi swings a two-bladed sword « 1d20+8 ⇒ 5 + 8 = 13 » for « 1d8+6 ⇒ 5 + 6 = 11 »
Abbi: ((yes))
* Joseph rolls: 1d20+5 Listen => 16 + 5 = 21
* Travis rolls: 1d20 Listen => 8
Vhid: spot « 1d20+2 ⇒ 9 + 2 = 11 » listen « 1d20+2 ⇒ 6 + 2 = 8 »
Mar'Solla: spot « 1d20+6 ⇒ 12 + 6 = 18 » listen « 1d20+6 ⇒ 11 + 6 = 17 »
* Byrun fires a crossbow « 1d20+5 ⇒ 5 + 5 = 10 » for « 1d8 ⇒ 8 »
DM: NPCs are done
Cross: ((almost went blind, I can see it now: That sunrod going right in my face somehow...))
* Flint keeps jogging forward, holding his fire for the time being.
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
Mar'Solla: “Naji, all the people behind us, and the elf, the gnome, the three humans, and that orc woman in front us, are my party, don't attack them. Move up and kill that feller what shot at us just now, eh? There's a love.”
* Mar'Solla reaches into her pack again, this time coming out with an armored humanoid with strange teeth and large eyesockets, maybe a hobgoblin.
Mar'Solla: "One, move up and shoot at the same person as Naji, fire only if she fires."
Byrun: okay, girly, you and me are gonna have to have a bit of a talk later
Mar'Solla: "Look forward to it..."
* Flint nearly shouts when he sees skeletons bearing down on him.
Mar'Solla: ((Rolling for Naji-Sao))
Flint: Good guilds...
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+7 ⇒ 7 + 7 = 14 »
Mar'Solla: ((Wait, +6. 13. That a hit?))
DM: ((nope))
Mar'Solla: ((Im assume the hobgoblin can act after being taken out of the bag, is that ok?))
Mar'Solla: The thin, oddly-formed skeleton crouches, firing an arrow into the dark with a strange sort of grace, totally at odds with it's normal rickety movement, but to no avail.
DM: « 1d3 ⇒ 3 »
Flint: (done?)
Mar'Solla: ((Can the hobgoblin move and shoot too, or no?))
DM: ((if you want))
Mar'Solla: "One, get to the front. Fire at the man with the longbow only if there's none of the party in the way."
DM: ((folks are in the way))
Mar'Solla: The hobgoblin clanks towards those at the front with surprising speed, and tries to dart past them, showing no manners at all.
Mar'Solla: ((Done))
* Bin walks behind Flint, grins, and fires a magic missle from his wand.
* Travis rolls: 4d4+4 => 10 + 4 = 14
Bin: ((Done..))
* Cult Sniper hisses in pain
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid
* Ashling examines Rayner (why is he still unconscious? wounds or possibly poison?)
DM: ((he seems physically okay. Maybe poison ))
Cross: ((tis true I didn't stay to examine him to find that out, I healed and he seemed ok so I moved on. Let's hope it's treatable while we're down here))
* Ashling fires magic missiles at the sniper.
Ashling: Magic Missile (3): « 3d4+3 ⇒ 6 + 3 = 9 »
Ashling: (( done ))
* Cult Sniper hisses in pain again
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
* Vhid lets 2 more arrows fly. One right after the other. « 1d20+10 ⇒ 15 + 10 = 25 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 4 + 4 = 8 » and « 1d20+10 ⇒ 5 + 10 = 15 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 3 + 4 = 7 »
* Cult Sniper growls and is looking bad
Vhid: ((2nd one hit? and done btw))
DM: ((2nd one did not))
Flint: Initative: Evil is up. On deck: Cross
* Cult Sniper withdraws
Assassin: DIE ROCK-CHEWING SCUM
Bin: ((AoO?))
Bin: ()for the npc's?))
DM: ((nope, withdrew))
Assassin: attack « 1d20+8 ⇒ 14 + 8 = 22 »
Bin: ((ok..))
Assassin: dmg « 1d8+4 ⇒ 8 + 4 = 12 » plus « 1d6 ⇒ 5 »
Assassin: fort save....
Vhid: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 5 + 5 = 10 »
Mar'Solla: ((Anyone mind if I test I did this macro real quick?))
Vhid: ((err i forgot my str modif))
DM: ((no str mod to fort, it's con mod)
Vhid: ((then i forgot that >.>))
DM: ((10+con = ?)
Vhid: ((which is +2)
Assassin: (more damage: 1 con)
Assassin: done!
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
Cross: "By the gods!" *turns now to the new threat rushes to scene*
Cross: (done, and prolly dead)
Flint: Initative: NPCs are up. On deck: Flint
DM: done
* Flint kneels on one knee, and fires his musket at the sniper, the bang echoing down the hallway...
* Flint fires his musket! (Precise Shot)
Attack Roll: «
 1d20+8+atk ⇒ 10 + 8 + 0 = 18 »
Damage: «
 1d10+dmg ⇒ 7 + 0 = 7 »
* Sentry shouts
* Cult Sniper is hit, and looks in very bad shape
Flint: (-2 to that for range penalty)
Flint: (but still hits prolly)
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
* Mar'Solla curses. "Naji-Sao, get back here, draw steel, and cut the man attacking th' dwarf!"
* Mar'Solla murmurs to herself, murder in her eyes. She finishes gesticulating, her eyes go dark, and she barks, "FALL!" to the assassin in a voice that brooks no argument.
Mar'Solla: ((casting Command))
DM: ((DC?))
Assassin: Will Save « 1d20 +2 ⇒ 18 + 2 = 20 »
Mar'Solla: ((...14. Blergh))
Mar'Solla: (Naji-Sao charges, can she pass through an allies square with no trouble?
Mar'Solla: ((See if this macro works))
Flint: (normally, yes, that's how it works)
Mar'Solla: Naji-Sao attack
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 3 + 1 = 4 »
Mar'Solla: ((Sorry that took so damn long, done))
DM: ((I think that is a miss))
* Bin strides next to the kneeling figure of Flint and fires his wand again.
Flint: (thank yoiu Bin for being on top of things )
Bin: ((@ Sniper))
* Travis rolls: 4d4+4 => 9 + 4 = 13
Bin: ((Welcome, sorry my mouse was freaking out on that move..))
Flint: (it happens on big maps)
Bin: ((Done))
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid
Ashling: casting at the assassin:
Ashling: Magic Missile (3): « 3d4+3 ⇒ 6 + 3 = 9 »
Assassin: oof!
Ashling: (( done ))
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
Flint: ((also, Round 4 now, if that matters to any...))
* Vhid shrugs off the blow, retreats, and fires. « 1d20+10 ⇒ 1 + 10 = 11 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 5 + 4 = 9 »
DM: « 1d4 ⇒ 2 »
Cross: ((oh Llyssa is going to have run ripping this guy a new one))
Vhid: ((that's...terrible >.>))
Cross: ((*fun*, what the hell is wrong with my typing today...))
Flint: (also, normally not good to walk out of melee like that, you get AOO's)
* Llyssa swings a spiked chain at the assassin « 1d20+6 ⇒ 8 + 6 = 14 » for « 2d4+1 ⇒ 5 + 1 = 6 »
Assassin: miss....
Bin: ((Sniper is dead i pressume?))
Llyssa: ((only going now because I forgot to have her move last time, Cross reminded me. Done))
DM: ((sniper is laying on the ground, not moving )
DM: ((assassin can go))
Bin: ((^_^))
Flint: Initative: Evil is up. On deck: Cross
Assassin: attack on Llyssa w/longsword « 1d20+8 ⇒ 13 + 8 = 21 »
Assassin: dmg « 1d8+4 ⇒ 7 + 4 = 11 »
Llyssa: ow, bastard!
* Assassin off-hand attacks llyssa w/dagger « 1d20+9 ⇒ 6 + 9 = 15 »
Assassin: dmg « 1d4+2 ⇒ 4 + 2 = 6 »
Assassin: done
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
Cross: ((damn alias isn't working properly))
* Cross casts Shield of Faith on Llyssa
Cross: ((Touch, 5min) This spell creates a shimmering, magical field around the touched creature that averts attacks. The spell grants the subject a +2 deflection bonus to AC)
Cross: then take a 5foot step
Cross: (or wait... oh well, I'm sure you'll tell me when I do something I can't)
Flint: Initative: NPC's are up. On deck: Flint
* Byrun fires a crossbow « 1d20+5 ⇒ 14 + 5 = 19 » for « 1d8 ⇒ 2 »
* Llyssa swings her spiked chain for « 1d20+6 ⇒ 3 + 6 = 9 » for « 2d4+1 ⇒ 7 + 1 = 8 »
DM: done
* Flint goes into a full-out run to catch up to the others by the sentries. ((done))
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
Bin: ((I can't see myself...))
Flint: (oh, I had a torch and left you in darkness that's why, hold on)
Bin: ((You had a torch? Lol..))
Flint: (my token has a light source, yes. sunrod, Mar'solla gave to me)
DM: ((i put one on the hob, so no worries))
Mar'Solla: Naji-Sao swings her longsword at the darting assassin again. « 1d20+5 ⇒ 7 + 5 = 12 »
Bin: ((Thnx))
* Assassin ducks the swinging chain...
Assassin: ((I mean longsword))
* Mar'Solla turns, running up the corridor to the sounds of the heavier fighting.
Mar'Solla: ((running))
Bin: ((Omg, i can't see agian, lol...))
* Mar'Solla yells an order at the hobgoblin, and it charges towards the sentries at the front.
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 17 + 2 = 19 » to hit « 1d8+5 ⇒ 2 + 5 = 7 » damage if hit
Bin: ((Ty))
DM: ((aiming at?))
Mar'Solla: ((Lowermost sentry))
DM: ((hit))
Mar'Solla: ((done))
Flint: Initative: Bin is up. On deck: Ashling
* Bin walks forward and once agian casts magic missle from his wand and the Lowermost Sentry.
* Travis rolls: 4d4+4 => 12 + 4 = 16
Bin: ((Done))
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid
* Ashling casts a spell on Vhid.
Ashling: Cure Light Wounds: « 1d8+MOD ⇒ 4 + 4 = 8 »
Ashling: (( done ))
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
* Vhid feels rejuvenated. He fires off two more arrows at the assassin. « 1d20+10 ⇒ 12 + 10 = 22 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 7 + 4 = 11 » and « 1d20+10 ⇒ 16 + 10 = 26 » « 1d8+4 ⇒ 3 + 4 = 7 »
* Assassin staggers under the twin missiles
Vhid: ((done btw))
* Sentry withdraws, shouting
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
* Assassin flees, leaving a trail of ichor in his wake....
DM: ((want to end here, or keep going?))
Bin: ((idc))
Cross: ((i'm good to keep going))
Ashling: (( I can play some more ))
DM: ((okay))
Vhid: ((i can for about 15 more mins)
Mar'Solla: Naji-Sao pursues him.
Zoriada: Here ducky ducky ducky!
Bin: ((oh shit..))
Flint: I know that voice...
Zoriada: Time to play!
* Mar'Solla 's face turns ashen. "Mider don't claim me! Not HER!"
* Cross looking slightly confused, "I'm going to assume this is bad..."
Zoriada: Come, piglets, whichever of you enters first, I'll let live!
Bin: ((oh shit..))
Bin: ((Woops..))
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
Bin: ((Yeah thats what i was going to say..))
* Vhid looks around quizzicly.
Cross: ((do we know where the voice is comeing from?)
Bin: ((Listen check?))
DM: ((sounds like it's coming from the room the sentry fled to
Cross: (or is is omnipresent?)
Flint: (to me it just looks like one long hallway, I don't see rooms)
Cross: (great, other end entirely)
* Cross casts the wand on Llyssa, cure light wounds « 1d8+5 ⇒ 5 + 5 = 10 »
Cross: *and then move towards the voice*
Flint: Initative: NPC's are up. On deck: Flint
DM: done
* Flint switches to a pistol, shooting the other sentry.
* Flint fires his pistol! (Precise Shot)
Attack Roll: «
 1d20+9+atk ⇒ 17 + 9 + 0 = 26 »
Damage: «
 1d8+dmg ⇒ 8 + 0 = 8 »
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
Zoriada: If the mommy birds I here, I wonder who guards the nest?
DM: ((mar'solla?))
Mar'Solla: ((Ah! Didn't scroll, sorry))
Mar'Solla: "One, follow the half-orc's lead, follow her and shoot anyone she attacks."
* Mar'Solla clumsily hauls a full-sized half-giant skeleton, garbed in the same breastplate that was formerly residing in Aben's house armory, arm-first, all of the way out of her small backpack.
Mar'Solla: “Aldous, my dear... protect me. Just as well as you did before, that time the shadows got Silas. Kill any that attack me.” The half-giant skeleton does not respond, but draws up to it's full, menacing height, removing a huge greataxe from a crude sheath and flanking her.
Mar'Solla: ((Done))
* Bin walks forward a bit and casts shield on himself...
Bin: ((Done))
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid
Ashling: (one sec)
Ashling: (is Vhid still damaged?)
DM: ((don't think so))
* Ashling stays where she is.
Ashling: (( done ))
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
Vhid: ((done))
Flint: Initative: Evil is up. On deck: Cross
Vhid: ((that's some far darkvision i have))
Bin: ((lol))
DM: Fireball, « 8d6 ⇒ 31 » centered there, DC 18
Flint: (she must be in the radius to target that centerpoint.... assuming she came from the north...
DM: ((nope, she's just barely out of it))
DM: ((wow, 3 failed reflexes))
DM: ((skellie needs a reflex save))
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+3 ⇒ 19 + 3 = 22 »
DM: skellie takes 15 pts of fire damage
Mar'Solla: ((May be a slightly higher bonus, Ill check))
Mar'Solla: ((+1 just another +1))
DM: ((still takes 15pts)
DM: done
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
Flint: Need some help up here!!!!
Zoriada: roasty toasty soldiers.
* Cross moves to Rayner and checks on his condition
* Rayner is bleary, but is regaining consciousness
Cross: ((was that considered a standard action?))
DM: ((yes))
Flint: Initative: NPCs is up. On deck: Flint
Mar'Solla: "Let me send my skeletons in first, to rush her... otherwise she'll just blast as she comes in. Ill have the skull of this witch for a soup bowl, I swear!"
Mar'Solla: (((as we))
Cross: "Alright then, nothing seems to be terminal at this point, I leave him in your care" (talking to Ashling) *and moves the rest of the action*
DM: done?
Flint: NPC's are up.
DM: actually, they are mostly down
* Byrun drags Abbi out of the area
DM: done
Flint: Wild Surge! (at will, free action): Flint's next power is boosted by +1 manifester level, although there is a 5% chance he becomes dazed for 1 round afterwards and losing 5 PP.
Low is bad: «
 1d100 ⇒ 7 »
Mar'Solla: "One, drag the human lying closest to you this way, and be careful with him!"
* Flint begins shaping a mass of solidified ectoplasm that has appeared before him. He appears to be shaping it into a creature...
Psi Power: Astral Construct (PP Varies, Metacreativity (Creation)): Flint creates a temporary astral construct to do his bidding.
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
* Mar'Solla advances, dragging yet another undead creature from her bag. This one appears to be the remains of a large boar.
DM: done?
Mar'Solla: "Naji-Sao was just destroyed. That assassin must've gotten the better of her." Mar'Solla mutters to herself.
Mar'Solla: (done)
Flint: Initative: Bin is up. On deck: Ashling
* Bin bin walks forward, ending his turn...
Bin: ((Listen Check?))
Flint: Initative: Ashling is up. On deck: Vhid
Vhid: ((holy crap ingame lag))
Bin: ((lol))
* Ashling examines Rayner to try to determine how the poison damaged him.
DM: ((knocked him out, other than that he seems fine))
Vhid: ((i have to go at 10 no matter what :X))
Ashling: (done)
DM: ((we can wrap up soon))
Flint: Initative: Vhid is up. On deck: Evil
Vhid: ((done))
* Zoriada casts fireball in that area « 8d6 ⇒ 27 » reflex 18
Zoriada: DUCK!
Flint: Concentration: « 1d20+10+mod ⇒ 20 + 10 + 0 = 30 »
DM: Mar'solla, need reflex from you and your 3 skellies.
* Flint grits his teetch and continues manifesting.
* Zoriada smiles at Flint. 'Sorry little one, I seem to have broken your toys!'
Flint: Not ..... quite....
Mar'Solla: « [1d20+5 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20+5 »] Mar'Solla
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 4 + 5 = 9 »
Mar'Solla: « [1d20 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20 »] Aldous
Mar'Solla: « 1d20 ⇒ 12 » Aldous
Mar'Solla: « [1d20+4 ⇒ Invalid expression: [1d20+4 »] Hobgoblin
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+4 ⇒ 18 + 4 = 22 » Hobgoblin
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+3 ⇒ 13 + 3 = 16 » Boar
DM: Hobgoblin makes it, everyone else takes the full 27. Hob only takes 13
Flint: Initative: Cross is up. On deck: NPCs
Bin: ((I thought the reflex make was 18?))
Flint: (i think she meant the skeletons only)
DM: ((it was. and I did))
Mar'Solla: (Not Mar'Solla?)
DM: ((Mar'Solla failed, she takes 27))
* Cross casts Silence on Zoriada's location, not on her
Bin: ((How much do i take, sorry for being a pest...))
* Mar'Solla shrieks in agony, batting away at her clothes and flesh.
DM: ((13. Successful save means you take half damage))
Bin: ((Okay, sorry...))
Mar'Solla: Her hair blackens and burns, and she screams obscenities and threats.
Cross: *and move towards combat, done*
Flint: Initative: NPCs is up. On deck: Flint
Zoriada: oooh, you squeal beautifully piglet
Mar'Solla: ((What is she wearing and carrying?))
Cross: ((not that we can hear her))
* Zoriada is dressed in a flowing white cloak, hood up. Her clothing beneath seems to be a gold sheath dress))
Flint: NPCs?
DM: cook slowly
DM: done
* Astral Construct bounds after Zoriada, at Flint's command.
Astral Construct: Slam: « 1d20+10+X ⇒ 6 + 10 + 0 = 16 »
Damage: «
 1d6+10+X ⇒ 5 + 10 + 0 = 15 »
DM: (is that a touch attack?))
Bin: ((If i set of... well lets say a fireball, will it hurt your construct to flint?))
Flint: (no, regular)
DM: ((miss))
Flint: ENOUGH!!
Flint: Wild Surge! (at will, free action): Flint's next power is boosted by +1 manifester level, although there is a 5% chance he becomes dazed for 1 round afterwards and losing 5 PP.
Low is bad: «
 1d100 ⇒ 93 »
Flint: Psi Power: Mind Thrust (6 PP, Telepathy, Mind-Affecting): deals « 6d10 ⇒ 37 » damage to target creature, Will DC 17 negates.
Flint: Psi Power: Mind Thrust (6 PP, Telepathy, Mind-Affecting): deals « 7d10 ⇒ 35 » damage to target creature, Will DC 18 negates.
Flint: take the latter
Flint: sorry
DM: « 1d20+6 ⇒ 15 + 6 = 21 »
Flint: AP for additional action?
Flint: I suppose not..
Flint: Initative: Mar'Solla is up. On deck: Bin
DM: ((nope))
Bin: ((So it will or will not hit your construct?))
Flint: yes it will
Flint: but got for it
Flint: go*
Mar'Solla: "Aldous, boar, rush her! Take her apart!"
Vhid: ((i gotta go :X))
Bin: ((Nah i got something else to do))
DM: ((okay, we can call it here then))
Vhid: ((sorry :/))
Mar'Solla: ((Fine by me- should I act, or wait till next time?))
DM: ((finish your action))
Cross: ((aww, and here we have her silenced with minion fodder rushing her, lol))
Flint: (how is she slienced, exactly?)
DM: ((Cross cast it))
Cross: (cuz i silenced everything in a 20ft radius from her)
Bin: ((Yup))
Cross: (with a 400ft+ range I figured I had her in range)
* Aldous swings his giant axe towards his opponent with terrific force. « 1d20+7 ⇒ 1 + 7 = 8 » to hit, « 1d12+8 ⇒ 7 + 8 = 15 » damage
Cross: (it's good to be a cleric of a god of magic every now and then)
* Skeletal Boar charges forward, attempting to ram it's opponent with it's horns. « 1d20+6 ⇒ 18 + 6 = 24 » to hit « 1d8+5 ⇒ 5 + 5 = 10 » damage
* Hobgoblin 1 fires an arrow from it's shortbow. « 1d20+2 ⇒ 4 + 2 = 6 » to hit « 1d6 ⇒ 3 » damage if hit
Mar'Solla: Mar'Solla begins to murmur and giant, something about the fabled Scythe of Mider reaping her foes.
DM: boar hits Zoriada, the other two miss
DM: « 1d4 ⇒ 1 »
DM: actually, giant crit-fumbles
DM: « 1d100 ⇒ 25 »
DM: dex check for him not to fall
DM: dc 12
DM: and then done for the night. Cliffhanger!
Mar'Solla: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 9 + 1 = 10 »
Flint: ok, saving here. Bin is up for next week.
Vhid: ((night all ))
Ashling: (( 'night ))
* Mar'Solla the half-giant clumsily slams into the astral construct, bumps into the wall, and then tumbles onto the floor.
Cross: make sure to save llyssa
Bin: ((Night))
Cross: i altered her token
Vhid: ((how do i save my token?))
Cross: right-click
Cross: save
DM: what he said