Feliks has connected.
Evil GM has connected.
Kazi: Avast, ye mateys!
Flint has connected.
Ashling has connected.
* Kazi rolls: 1d20+4+2+6 Diplomacy => 12 + 4 + 2 + 6 = 24
Kazi: ok, I loaded the correct alias file
* Feliks rolls: 1d20+14 Tumble => 10 + 14 = 24
Kazi: show off
* Kazi blows kisses at Feliks
Ashling: lol, that is my best, if roll is decent
* Kazi rolls: 1d20+4 Tumble => 1 + 4 = 5
Kazi: bwah ha ha
Ashling: or
* Kazi is getting off to a great start
Ashling: wait a sec, I made those roll to GM, hahahaha
Quickblades has connected.
Evil GM: When we left off, you were all about to get your asses kicked by a cube, right?
Kazi: yes, something like that
Feliks: oh, right!
Feliks: and there's a statue with a real rapier
Kazi: and a Kazi with a magic Sclavini dagger
Feliks: Holy Crap! That Cube ate a Wolf!
Evil GM: this room is full of water and broken statuary
Evil GM: the pool is full of slimy green water. in the water is an incredibly beautiful marble statue of a woman, still in excellent condition. the statue is a woman lightly armored, with a mandolin on her back. the rapier in her hand is real, not part of the statue.
Evil GM: and there is a gelitenous cube coming towards you
Flint: oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit....
Kazi: By the Wolf!
Feliks: Initiative: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 1 + 5 = 6 »
Kazi: Initiative: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 12 + 2 = 14 »
Evil GM: The gelatinous cube moves towards Feliks
Feliks: ((Cube, Feliks, Quickblades, Lalinlor, Ashling, Flint, Slowthinker, Kazi))
Evil GM: ((Feliks has the option of an attack of opportunity or a reflex save to avoid being engulfed. Pick now))
Evil GM: The Gelatinous cube misses Feliks and continues towards the rest of the party
Evil GM: Feliks, then Quickblades
Feliks: grab the rapierr
Evil GM: Quickblades then Lalinlor
* Quickblades dashes forward, attempting to surround the beast, taking a quick stab on the way
Quickblades: Attack: « 1d20+7+MOD ⇒ 10 + 7 + -2 = 15 » Damage: « 1d10+4+MOD ⇒ 2 + 4 + 2 = 8 »
Quickblades: ((done))
* Lalinlor Loth casts sanctuary on self
Evil GM: Ashling then Flint
Ashling: Magic Missile: « 1d4+1 ⇒ 2 + 1 = 3 »
Ashling: (( done ))
Evil GM: ((Quickblade's attack hit))
Flint: kablooie!
* Flint fires his musket! (Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot)
Attack Roll: «
 1d20+6+atk ⇒ 12 + 6 + 0 = 18 »
Damage: «
 1d10+1+dmg ⇒ 3 + 1 + 0 = 4 »
Flint: (done)
Evil GM: The bullet penetrates the gelatinous cube, going most of the way through before stopping
Quickblades: Careful with that little guy.
Evil GM: Kazi, then the cube, then Feliks
* Kazi summons the Eldritch powers
Kazi: Eldritch Blast « 1d20+4+MOD ⇒ 3 + 4 + 1 = 8 »
Damage «
 2d6+MOD ⇒ 12 + 1 = 13 »
Kazi: boo
Feliks: AP?
Kazi: sure
Kazi: AP: « 1d6 ⇒ 3 »
Kazi: ranged touch
Feliks: ((it's a touch attack, right?))
Evil GM: The gelatinous cube glows momentarily, and seems to shrink slightly as Kazi's eldritch blast slams into it
Feliks: ((against a large mindless cube))
Kazi: (( done ))
Feliks: Run Kazi
Kazi: Uh, k
Evil GM: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 19 + 1 = 20 » at Quickblades for « 1d6 ⇒ 1 » damage + « 1d6 ⇒ 1 » acid damage
Kazi: (( really done now ))
Evil GM: Feliks then Quickblades
Feliks: did I get the rapier?
Evil GM: yes
Feliks: Burning Blade Strike: « 1d20+6+MOD ⇒ 8 + 6 + 0 = 14 » Damage: « 1d6+1+MOD ⇒ 6 + 1 + 0 = 7 » Fire: « 1d6+1 ⇒ 3 + 1 = 4 »
Feliks: with statue sword
Evil GM: AP?
Feliks: nah
Evil GM: The rapier slices through the gelatinous cube as though it were made of er...jelly
* Kazi shouts
Evil GM: Quickblades then Lalinlor
* Quickblades steps to divide the creatures attention, then rocks the thing with both blades.
Kazi: Hey Feliks... your new stabbity is a-glow, and that statue, too, heads up, all right, darlin'?
Quickblades: Katana Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 6 + 5 + 0 = 11 » Damage: « 1d10+4+MOD ⇒ 7 + 4 + 2 = 13 »
Quickblades: Wakizashi Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 13 + 5 + 0 = 18 » Damage: « 1d6+2+MOD ⇒ 5 + 2 + 2 = 9 »
Evil GM: The cube ceases to move and slowly begins to deflate into some sort of nasty puddle
* Kazi wrinkles her nose
Flint: ....gross!
Quickblades: ooooohhhhh. man, that thing was made of acid.
Quickblades: watch out.
* Flint reloads.
* Kazi will step cautiously back into the room
Kazi: Feliks? Anything interesting?
Feliks: is the sword damaged from hitting the cube?
Evil GM: Not at all
Feliks: does the statue lady look pissed?
Evil GM: Nope, hasn't changed.
Quickblades: ((I'll rejoin the ooc channel as soon as it lets me. no invites necessary))
* Kazi will take a circuitous route to the magical statue
Evil GM: It is a beautiful statue, of what appears to be an adventuring woman. There is a harp slung across her shoulder
Lalinlor Loth: We should take this artifact with us
* Lalinlor Loth indicates the statue
Flint: looks heavy...
* Kazi giggles
Feliks: is it…magic?
Kazi: It does, doesn't it?
Kazi: I just said so, sillypants!
Evil GM: The statue looks to be marble
Feliks: Is that what you were screaming about?
Quickblades: It's alright everybody. I've got a broad back, and my brother too.
* Kazi smiles sweetly
Kazi: yep
Feliks: is the harp real, too?
Flint: (( how good is the craftsmanship? does she look lifelike? ))
Kazi: (( what is this? ))
Feliks: you mean, is she "stoned"
* Lalinlor Loth whispers to Kazi
Quickblades: and this statue seems to be the first bit of genuine historical artifact that we have come across.
* Kazi nods
Evil GM: Very lifelike
Feliks: stoned
Evil GM: The harp and the rest of her gear is stone
Feliks: darnit
Kazi: I agree with Lalinlor, I think we should take her along
Flint: What if she's a real person? Like, a medusa got to her
Quickblades: When we are done clearing everything else out we can carefully drag her back out.
Feliks: does she look surprised?
* Flint searches for medusae
Evil GM: « 1d20+7 ⇒ 8 + 7 = 15 »
Evil GM: Flint finds four medusa hiding behind Quickblades
Flint: oh shit oh shit oh shit
Kazi: By the Wolf!
Evil GM: ((j/k)
Flint: (( that would have been a wipe ))
Feliks: ((those are ALWAYS back there, guys))
Kazi: (( what is the thing to the north? another statue? ))
Evil GM: ((yep, looks to be some sort of snake
Evil GM: ((it's eyes do appear to be pearls))
Kazi: Someone wanna grab these pearls?
Feliks: are they magic?
* Kazi points at the snake eyes
* Kazi shakes her head
Lalinlor Loth: Have we explored through that door?
* Lalinlor Loth points
Kazi: I don't think so
Evil GM: ((nope, no magic, just gems set in another beautifully crafted statue))
Evil GM: ((a closer look at the snake statue reveals that the scales are actually writing))
* Kazi will take a look at the writing
Feliks: hey, there's words on this!
Kazi: neato!
Evil GM: ((it doesn't appear to be a language any of you are familiar with))
Feliks: Historical writings!
Flint: Gnoems can read anything! Let me see it...
Quickblades: on a historical piece of art.
Kazi: well, come on over, Flint!!!!
Feliks: maybe I'll leave the pearls there
Quickblades: you are a strange little man flint.
* Kazi smiles charmingly
Evil GM: Flint, you are certain the writing is not gnomish
Kazi: Well, maybe we can just drag this statue out too
* Kazi shrugs
Evil GM: Slowthinker and Paul take the statue out
Flint: it says "woe to those that stand in this holy water"
* Flint looks at Kazi nervously
* Kazi laughs
Kazi: That's cool!
* Kazi looks blithely unconcerned, as if his comment went over her head
Kazi: (( which it probably did ))
Feliks: Hey, there's another trap up here that'll drop rocks.
Feliks: where's Paul?
Quickblades: Notit!
Kazi: Don't let it drop rocks on your head!
Kazi: You're too pretty to die!
* Kazi giggles to herself
Feliks: So, then, it falls to Lalinlor to trip it?
Lalinlor Loth: certainly
Feliks: All right, I'll try to trip it
Quickblades: I think paul and slowthinker went to try to figure out how we are going to get these statues up the side of the cliff...
Kazi: We can't kill our good friend the healer!
* Lalinlor Loth walks over to a large stone, picks it up, and prepares to roll it down the hallway
Feliks: I know the ceiling will fall, so if i time it right…
Feliks: oh, that might work
* Lalinlor Loth throws the rock, and the trap starts to spring, then stops halfway with a grinding sound. The trap appears to be stuck.
Feliks: let's throw another rock
Lalinlor Loth: I would feel bad if I could be replaced by a rock
* Lalinlor Loth glances at Feliks
Kazi: You're smarter than a rock, Lalinlor!
* Feliks flings another rock
Quickblades: though not much more tactful.
Evil GM: The stone fails to drop any further. It is about 3 feet from the ground
* Feliks rolls: 1d20+14 Tumble => 15 + 14 = 29
Evil GM: The stone fails to crush Feliks as he rolls underneath with grace and skill
Feliks: continue carefully down the hall.
* Kazi stares dubiously down the trapped hallway
Kazi: huh...
* Flint will follow (I think he might be able to just walk normally under it)
Kazi: I guess we're really dungeon crawling now
* Kazi sighs
* Quickblades fetches some solid looking pieces of stone to try to further support the trap-stone
* Lalinlor Loth continues kicking the rock he'd previously rolled down the hall
* Feliks peeks around the corner
Evil GM: It makes a considerable amount of noise
Quickblades: Pardon me.
Quickblades: Excuse me.
Evil GM: The hall ends in a door
Evil GM: The door is metal, but the hinges are fairly rusty. It could probably be broken down easily
Feliks: I check for traps
Kazi: (( where is Ashling? ))
Evil GM: It appears to be neither locked nor trapped
Quickblades: Anybody care to make sure this thing isn't going to flame us?
Kazi: (( ah, ok ))
Feliks: listen at the door
* Feliks rolls: 1d20-1 Listen => 11 - 1 = 10
* Quickblades starts to remove the hinges.
Evil GM: Feliks, you hear Quickblades removing the hinges
Feliks: uhm, it should just be able to open normally?
Quickblades: This is a trick I learned from the Samauri
Flint: Give it a good kick.
Evil GM: The door opens outwards
Feliks: Samurai don't have door handles?
* Quickblades kicks the door squarely
* Kazi giggles
Evil GM: Undead thingies grin viciously as you enter.
Quickblades: No, but the door moves more evenly this way, and the enemy isn't going to expect the whole door to come at them...
Feliks: Uglies!
Kazi: Yuck!
Evil GM: Kazi, Ghast, Ghouls, Feliks, Ashling, Lalinlor, Quickblades, Flint
Flint: Feilks, party of 6? We called ahead?
Evil GM: ((and, ACTION))
Evil GM: ((Flint explodes))
Flint: ((cool, how many do I kill))
Evil GM: Kazi, then the bad guys
* Kazi climbs a wall and takes aim at the lead undead in front of QB
Evil GM: ((your entire party))
Kazi: (( I assume I can climb up and thereby get around the tall boys ahead of me? ))
Evil GM: Yep
Kazi: k
Kazi: Blast!
Kazi: Eldritch Blast « 1d20+4+MOD ⇒ 18 + 4 + 1 = 23 »
Damage «
 2d6+MOD ⇒ 6 + 1 = 7 »
Kazi: (( done ))
Evil GM: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 14 + 2 = 16 » at Quickblades for « 1d6+1 ⇒ 1 + 1 = 2 » bite and « 1d20 ⇒ 11 » for « 1d3 ⇒ 1 » and « 1d20 ⇒ 5 » for « 1d3 ⇒ 2 » claws
Evil GM: ((if any hit, a fortitude save is necessary))
Quickblades: um.
Quickblades: ((my ac is 16..))
Evil GM: two points of damage, no paralysis
Quickblades: We have a problem guys!!!
Feliks: back to the water!
Ghast: come on in. We'd love to have company for dinner
Quickblades: There's a stone in the way...
Evil GM: Feliks then Ashling
Feliks: hold
Evil GM: Ashling then Lalinlor
Ashling: (( can I see part of one of them through the many bodies in front of me? ))
Quickblades: Back it up just a bit!!!
Feliks: ((how tall is the passage we're in?))
Evil GM: ((8-10 foot, it varies a bit))
Evil GM: ((you can see the one in front of Quickblades))
Ashling: then take this!
Ashling: Magic Missile: « 1d4+1 ⇒ 4 + 1 = 5 »
Ashling: done
Evil GM: (Lalinlor then Quickblades)
Lalinlor Loth: « 1d20+6 ⇒ 2 + 6 = 8 » « 2d6+6 ⇒ 5 + 6 = 11 »
Evil GM: Quickblades then Flint
Feliks: I'll move
Feliks: can I share that square, as she's on the wall?
Evil GM: yes
Quickblades: Takes a few swings, then backs into the corridor.
* Quickblades Takes a few swings, then backs into the corridor.
Quickblades: Katana Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 5 + 5 + 0 = 10 » Damage: « 1d10+4+MOD ⇒ 3 + 4 + 0 = 7 »
Evil GM: ((AP?)
Quickblades: Wakizashi Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 14 + 5 + 0 = 19 » Damage: « 1d6+2+MOD ⇒ 6 + 2 + 0 = 8 »
Quickblades: both on the Ghoul
Quickblades: ((done))
Evil GM: Flint then Kazi
* Flint shoots Ghoul 1
* Flint fires his musket! (Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot)
Attack Roll: «
 1d20+6+atk ⇒ 2 + 6 + 0 = 8 »
Damage: «
 1d10+1+dmg ⇒ 8 + 1 + 0 = 9 »
Flint: (no AP.)
* Flint runs
Kazi: (( me? ))
Feliks: ((you))
Kazi: k
Evil GM: Kazi then baddies
* Kazi moves back down the hall, still on the wall
Kazi: then blasts the ghoul still in direct LOS
Kazi: (( just measuring, yes, still in PB range ))
Kazi: Eldritch Blast « 1d20+4+MOD ⇒ 7 + 4 + 1 = 12 »
Damage «
 2d6+MOD ⇒ 4 + 1 = 5 »
Kazi: (( done ))
Evil GM: ((AP?))
Kazi: nah
Evil GM: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 11 + 2 = 13 » at Quickblades for « 1d6+1 ⇒ 5 + 1 = 6 » bite damage
Ghast: Run little morsels
Quickblades: Everybody get under that rock, quick!!!
Quickblades: I'll hold them off for a minute.
Quickblades: or perhaps seconds, but long enough!!!
Evil GM: Feliks then Ashling
Evil GM: Ashling then Lalinlor
Ashling: 2 moves
Feliks: done
Evil GM: ((half speed past the rock, so that square counts twice)
Ashling: good?
Evil GM: ((ayep))
Ashling: done
Evil GM: « 1d20+6 ⇒ 5 + 6 = 11 » « 2d6+6 ⇒ 7 + 6 = 13 »
Evil GM: « 1d6 ⇒ 3 »
Evil GM: Lalinlor nods at the ghouls and they start turning away from Quickblades
Evil GM: Quickblades then Flint
Lalinlor Loth: The situation has changed
Quickblades: It has. Are they safe to attack 1 by 1?
Evil GM: Flint then Kazi
* Quickblades moves back for a bit of a buffer...
Lalinlor Loth: Pig pile on the ghast
Evil GM: Flint?
* Flint reloads and holds his ground.
Flint: (done)
Evil GM: Kazi then the baddies
* Kazi remains on her perch, blasts then readies to move after
Kazi: Eldritch Blast « 1d20+4+MOD ⇒ 16 + 4 + 1 = 21 »
Damage «
 2d6+MOD ⇒ 7 + 1 = 8 »
Kazi: on the target I can see
Evil GM: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 12 + 2 = 14 » « 1d6+1 ⇒ 4 + 1 = 5 » bite « 1d20 ⇒ 14 » « 1d3 ⇒ 1 » claw « 1d20 ⇒ 5 » « 1d3 ⇒ 1 » claw
Evil GM: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 6 + 2 = 8 » « 1d6+1 ⇒ 6 + 1 = 7 » bite « 1d20 ⇒ 4 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw « 1d20 ⇒ 16 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw
Kazi: then move around corner
Kazi: still up on the wall
Evil GM: The two remaining ghouls attack the ghast, though rather poorly
Ghast: YOU
Quickblades: What did I do!
* Quickblades grins
Ghast: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 14 + 5 = 19 » bite for « 1d8+3 ⇒ 6 + 3 = 9 » damage
Ghast: Get out of my way!
Quickblades: ouch!
Ghast: ((and make a fort save))
Quickblades: like hell!
Evil GM: Feliks then Ashling
Feliks: What's going on?
Lalinlor Loth: the ghouls had a change of heart
Kazi: The big bad one that's all talky talky looks sort of mad
Flint: Lalinlor totally pissed off one of them
Feliks: done, will fight defensively if QB falls back
Evil GM: Ashling then Lalinlor
* Ashling rolls: 1d20+10+MOD Listen => 2 + 10 + 0 = 12
* Kazi is peeking cautiously around the corner, keeping an eye on things
Ashling: (( can I hear what peeps are saying? ))
Flint: (( I think hearing talking is like DC 0 ))
Feliks: ((and we're yelling))
Ashling: (( but aways a way and around two corners ))
Flint: (( ok, 5? ))
Ashling: (( doesn't look like YELLING ))
Evil GM: ((you hear, but a bit muffled))
Ashling: (( can I understand it? ))
Evil GM: ((yes))
Kazi: (( and Kazi has a bit of an accent ))
* Ashling sighs
Evil GM: « 1d20+6 ⇒ 4 + 6 = 10 »« 2d6+6 ⇒ 6 + 6 = 12 »
Ashling: done
Evil GM: « 1d6 ⇒ 6 »
* Lalinlor Loth nods to the ghast, and it starts to turn away from Quickblades, back towards the ghouls
Lalinlor Loth: I predict 12 seconds before the ghouls are dead
Lalinlor Loth: do you want the over or under?
Quickblades: I'll take the over.
Quickblades: I'm going with ~20 seconds (18)
Lalinlor Loth: how much are you betting?
Quickblades: Um. 5g.
Quickblades: that guy sucked...
* Kazi rolls her eyes
Ghast: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 3 + 5 = 8 » at Ghoul 3 for « 1d8+3 ⇒ 4 + 3 = 7 » bite
Ghoul 3: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 9 + 2 = 11 » « 1d6+1 ⇒ 5 + 1 = 6 » bite « 1d20 ⇒ 19 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw « 1d20 ⇒ 1 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw at ghast
Ghoul 2: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 10 + 2 = 12 » « 1d6+1 ⇒ 5 + 1 = 6 » bite « 1d20 ⇒ 18 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw « 1d20 ⇒ 3 » « 1d3 ⇒ 2 » claw
* Quickblades moves in cautiously.
Ghast: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 16 + 5 = 21 » « 1d8+3 ⇒ 3 + 3 = 6 » bite « 1d20+3 ⇒ 3 + 3 = 6 » « 1d4+1 ⇒ 4 + 1 = 5 » claw « 1d20+3 ⇒ 19 + 3 = 22 » « 1d4+1 ⇒ 3 + 1 = 4 » claw at ghoul 3 first, then ghoul 2 if applicable
Ghoul 2: « 1d20+2 ⇒ 6 + 2 = 8 » « 1d6+1 ⇒ 1 + 1 = 2 » bite « 1d20 ⇒ 15 » « 1d3 ⇒ 1 » claw « 1d20 ⇒ 2 » « 1d3 ⇒ 3 » claw
Ghast: « 1d20+5 ⇒ 3 + 5 = 8 » « 1d8+3 ⇒ 3 + 3 = 6 » bite « 1d20+3 ⇒ 14 + 3 = 17 » « 1d4+1 ⇒ 4 + 1 = 5 » claw « 1d20+3 ⇒ 12 + 3 = 15 » « 1d4+1 ⇒ 1 + 1 = 2 » claw
Lalinlor Loth: It was the over. You win
* Quickblades moves past the ghast into the room, keeping a wary eye on it.
Evil GM: The ghast kneels down and turns it's back to Quickblades
Quickblades: I had some knowlege that you didn't. I had seen the thing's feable attacks.
Quickblades: ((notice that I'm down to 10 hp ))
Lalinlor Loth: care to finish up?
Kazi: Soooooooo... you can boss these undead thingies around, Lalinlor?
Kazi: that's handy!
Lalinlor Loth: I have extensive training
Quickblades: Sure, but not alone. How about we all take a stab or two...
* Kazi grins
Kazi: You're a man of many mysteries and talents, Lalinlor Loth
Feliks: Burning Blade Strike: « 1d20+6+MOD ⇒ 8 + 6 + 0 = 14 » Damage: « 1d6+1+MOD ⇒ 4 + 1 + 1 = 6 » Fire: « 1d6+1 ⇒ 2 + 1 = 3 »
Quickblades: Katana Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 9 + 5 + -2 = 12 » Damage: « 1d10+4+MOD ⇒ 1 + 4 + 2 = 7 »
Quickblades: Wakizashi Attack: « 1d20+5+MOD ⇒ 6 + 5 + -2 = 9 » Damage: « 1d6+2+MOD ⇒ 3 + 2 + 2 = 7 »
Evil GM: ((consider it a coup de grace))
Quickblades: sure
* Kazi gives Lalinlor a bow from her perch, then climbs down
Flint: so, what's in here? more "artifacts"?
Feliks: There's nothing in here.
Evil GM: There is a stone carving in the center of this room, with a blue gemstone set into it. Various artifacts that would not be out of place in a wizard's lab are also visible. There are some papers spread out on a stone table, though you think if you touch them they may just crumple to dust
Flint: umm, where's Feliks going
Quickblades: somebody stop Feliks!!!
* Quickblades chases after him.
Feliks: What?
Flint: Sense Motive « 1d20+4 ⇒ 14 + 4 = 18 » on Feilks
Feliks: There's nothing of interest in there.
Ashling: huh?
Quickblades: ((is he going for the water?))
Kazi: There's a magical crystal in here
Quickblades: Hey Feliks. Where you headed all of a sudden?
Evil GM: There are other crystals and gemstones on the table, one is wrapped in metal rather like a scrying pendulum
Kazi: oooh neat
Flint: hmm, so what were they doing locked in here. ...
Evil GM: There is also a small, battered iron chest on the ground
Kazi: looky, Flint, a chest!
* Kazi points
Flint: I'll open it! (reaches for dynamite)
Kazi: Er... you don't want to just check to see if it, um, opens?
Flint: what?
Kazi: huh?
Flint: you mean, you DON'T want an explosion?
Feliks: Well, it kinda smelled in there, and I didn't see anything of real interest. I'm sure the group can gather the basics.
Quickblades: True enough.
Lalinlor Loth: we should haul the pictogram and chest out. Please check for traps first.
Kazi: I mean, whatever suits your fancy, but you don't think it'll blow up whatever is inside?
* Quickblades walks over to Feliks.
Lalinlor Loth: is anyone injured substantially?
Quickblades: ((I am!!!))
* Flint whistles loudly down the hall with his fingers
Flint: Quick!! come carry stuff please
* Kazi giggles
Feliks: Did the little guy just whistle for you?
Evil GM: ((You can hear the whistle, but a listen check is needed for the words to be made out))
Quickblades: Great sand-ponies.
* Feliks rolls: 1d20-1 Listen => 12 - 1 = 11
Quickblades: Can't they lift anything by themselves...
Flint: No!
Quickblades: I'll be right back...
Feliks: I'll be here
* Flint has keen gnomish ears)
Kazi: (( little perky keen gnomish ears ))
* Lalinlor Loth will cast cure minor on Quickblades if he gets close enough, healing 6 points of damage
* Kazi points to the blue gemstone... "That one is magical"
* Kazi smiles
Quickblades: Somebody ought to go keep an eye on feliks. I've not known him long, but I've also never seen him leave this much treasure behind...
Flint: Quick, please carrying the following: a.) battered chest. b.) picto-whatsit
Quickblades: Can we put the picto-whatsit into the battered chest?
Kazi: Oh, Feliks is fine, he's just really quixotic
Quickblades: he's what?
Flint: chaotic?
Quickblades: must be one of those Scvlani words.
Evil GM: The pictowhasit is very large, probably weighs about 150 pounds
Quickblades: Awe fuck.
Flint: .... what are we gonna do with it anyway, honestly
Quickblades: how the hell do you think we are going to get this past that trap?
Flint: just leave it?
Kazi: (( quixotic is a word ))
Kazi: (( I am just dumb ))
Lalinlor Loth: The gem is magical. We are bringing it.
Quickblades: ((I know. but it is based on the Don.))
Kazi: (( used it out of context, I think ))
Kazi: (( but he is that ))
Quickblades: ((no it was used exactly correct.))
Kazi: (( oh, ok ))
Quickblades: ((just trying to stay in the setting )
Kazi: (( phew ))
* Quickblades starts to size up the pictowhatsit
* Lalinlor Loth walks over to the pictogram and pops the gem out with his dagger
Quickblades: does anybody have a hammer?
* Lalinlor Loth starts recording the designs on the pictogram
Quickblades: I think it wouldn't be too much of a problem to haul it out if we didn't have that big stone in the way.
Quickblades: Or I could try to push it under.
Quickblades: but it might break that way...
Kazi: I think Lalinlor has the right idea
Evil GM: The stone does appear to be a bit on the fragile side
Kazi: We can come back for it later if need be
Flint: maybe we can disassemble it?
Quickblades: That's wonderful news. I haven't done hard labor like this since I was a knee high to a hill giant.
Flint: I have explosives.
Quickblades: um...
Quickblades: would they bring more rock down?
Flint: please. I am a PROFESSIONAL.
Kazi: That's a charming solution to all problems
Quickblades: I like the way you think Flint, Kazi.
Quickblades: Go ahead.
Quickblades: It just needs a litle crack.
Evil GM: Which side of the rock will the rest of you be on while Flint and Kazi are blowing it up?
Quickblades: We also ought to make sure we are on the correct side of the trap with everything that we can take.
Quickblades: We will be in the water room.
Feliks: hey guys, I found a door
* Lalinlor Loth stops by Feliks and peers at the door
Quickblades: ((after I have dragged the other "valuable artifacts" out that way.))
Feliks: what's going on?
Ashling: Something about explosion...
Evil GM: All in all, there is maybe 500 lbs of interesting artifacts in this room. Various vials and cauldrons, as well as carved jars and the like
Quickblades: I'll take my time.
Feliks: we don't want to let Aben/Other look at it first?
Feliks: Hey Kazi. I found a door. It's locked
Kazi: Oh
Quickblades: doing trips with ~100lbs each time.
Lalinlor Loth: Why are we blowing up the stone when I already got the gem and information off of it?
Kazi: Can you unlock it?
Kazi: Artifacts?
Feliks: I don;t have the key
Kazi: Oh, that's too bad... can we pick the lock?
Kazi: bust the door down?
Feliks: Wait, you were serious about explosions?
Evil GM: The look could be broken open, but that would take either a lot of skill or a lot of strength
Kazi: Where's the door?
Kazi: (( is it in front of Feliks? ))
Evil GM: yes
Kazi: I could try blasting it down
Kazi: If you want
Flint: Shall I?
Kazi: sure!
* Flint tosses a satchel pack casually
* Kazi claps hands, moves back
Flint: I just want you all to know this is what Aben's hard money goes to
* Kazi raises an eyebrow
* Flint lines the door.
* Flint lights it.
Flint: FIRE IN THE HOLE
* Flint runs for it
Evil GM: KAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOM, CRASH
Evil GM: The door opens, and the big rock falls the rest of the way down
Flint: OH FUDGE
Kazi: oops
Ashling: oh dear....
Feliks: awesome!
Kazi: Flint?
* Flint looks for a way to squeeze through.
Flint: Yah?
Evil GM: So, which side of the rock had the explosives on it?
Kazi: You ok?
Flint: No!
Kazi: Are you hurt?!?!?
Flint: (( I didn't put explosives on the rock ))
Flint: Not physically.
Evil GM: ((I meant where did you leave the bag?))
Flint: in my backpack, that I took with me?
Flint: (( ))
Evil GM: ((okay))
Flint: (( i have escape artist, is there a little hole? I'm small ))
Evil GM: Claw marks scar the door to this chamber. Inside, you find a single corpse, curled into a ball. It is remarkably well-preserved.
Evil GM: ((a little hole. Maybe 6" on either side of the stone))
Feliks: Lal! Corpse in here!
Kazi: eew, creepy
Ashling: you sure it's really dead?
Feliks: no, that's why I want Lal here
Kazi: Ashling, can you heal?
Ashling: a little
Kazi: maybe we should take a look?
Kazi: I'll cover you
Feliks: Lal.
Kazi: ok
* Kazi waits for Lalinlor
* Kazi peers at curled up ball of person
* Flint improvises a smaller explosive to use on the fallen rock
Kazi: (( or ex-person ))
Lalinlor Loth: she's dead
Kazi: What does she look like?
Evil GM: « 1d20+1 ⇒ 9 + 1 = 10 »
Feliks: So, she's a 5 out of 10?
Lalinlor Loth: Elf female, looks like she was wearing robes that were once silk. Funny...she doesn't appear to be wounded at all
Kazi: Hmmmm
Evil GM: « 1d20+8 ⇒ 11 + 8 = 19 »
Kazi: Wonder if she was that one gal's sister? The one that liked to call us idiots?
Flint: Craft (Engineering) « 1d20+8 ⇒ 14 + 8 = 22 »
Evil GM: ((the corpse is waaaaaaaaaaaay older than that)
Feliks: Has she been gone long enough to mummify?
Kazi: (( ok ))
Kazi: Does she have anything on her magicy?
Lalinlor Loth: she was dead long before you blew up the door
Lalinlor Loth: no
Lalinlor Loth: look for yourself
Kazi: (( has detect magic on and can see into room as peers in around corner ))
Kazi: So, a prisoner, you think?
Evil GM: ((you see nothing magicky))
Lalinlor Loth: It looks like she starved to death
Kazi: That doesn't seem like a pleasant way to go
Ashling: Poor thing...
Kazi: Wow, Lalinlor and Feliks glow so pretty (dippily)
Feliks: she…felt triumphant when she died, I think
Feliks: and it look like…she locked herself in?
Quickblades: hey, flint you get that rock taken care of.
Quickblades: I though I told you to wait till we were out...
Flint: *muffled voice* I think I almost have it.
* Ashling looks puzzled.
Ashling: How do you know that?
Quickblades: why are you muffling your voice
Kazi: Do you think she's the one?
Kazi: The blue light?
Feliks: uhm, I don't know.
* Ashling looks even more puzzled.
* Kazi looks disappointed
Feliks: should we show Aben/It?
Kazi: Sure, maybe
Kazi: Why you calling Aben It/
Kazi: ?
* Kazi looks puzzled
Ashling: Who is Aben?
Feliks: Well, he's sorta possessed.
Kazi: No he's not
Feliks: sorta, yeah.
Kazi: Sorta no
Feliks: so kinda yeah, then.
Flint: BACK AWAY FROM THE ROCK
Lalinlor Loth: sorta we don't know
Flint: COMING THRU NOW
Kazi: Aben is our employer, Ashling
Flint: OK...............................
Kazi: I am pretty sure he's not
* Flint lights another charge
Evil GM: KRACK!
* Flint surveys
Evil GM: The rock turns into rubble. Dust and debris fill the air. The rock can be climbed over
Flint: ta-daaaaaa!
Kazi: Nice job, Flint!
* Kazi claps
Flint: I'm back!
Feliks: Were you gone?
Evil GM: Flint is probably covered in dust
* Quickblades finishes removing the "artifacts" to the main enterance.
* Flint is covered in dust
* Quickblades is grumbling the whole time
Ashling: Perhaps we should remove the elf woman's body?
Feliks: I'll help carry some of it
Ashling: Bury it in the forest?
Quickblades: She is part of the "artifacts"
Quickblades: Well, the explosives wagon is now much emptier...
Kazi: That may be nice, and perhaps Aben might be able to recognize her from the memories
Feliks: yeah, his POSSESSED memories.
Feliks:
* Kazi gives Quickblades a strange look
* Kazi glares at Feliks
* Lalinlor Loth heads out of the cavern
Kazi: He's not possessed (grumbles)
Feliks: did she scratch anything specific into the walls?
Evil GM: « 3d20 ⇒ 10 »
Feliks: Hey guys! she wrote stuff on the back of the door!
Feliks: that's now in chunks on the floor
Flint: I know a guy who makes really good glue...
Kazi: Maybe we can piece it back together?
Quickblades: mend?
Feliks: mega mend, maybe
Feliks: this ain't a hole in your socks, though
Flint: maybe we shoudl carry the pieces of the door out of here!
Flint: Quick! Door!
Feliks: sounds good
Quickblades: grumbles loudly
Quickblades: Holy billy-goats!
Quickblades: I am not one!
Evil GM: ((door probably weighs about another 100 lbs))
Kazi: You are a trooper, Quickblades!
* Kazi smiles charmingly
Feliks: I'll carry larger chunks
* Flint points a finger authoritatively at the door chunks
Feliks: that's pretty light for an iron door
Feliks: you blew it up good, Flint
* Quickblades turns, resigned to hauling the stuff away.
Flint: in the end you will thank me for making this arcane text so portable
Kazi: Are you bossing the door, or bossing us, Flint?
* Kazi laughs
Quickblades: ((sorry to bail guys, but I keep waking up and having to catch up on the conversation. The cold seems to be winning. QB will gladly remove any other crap that is found, but only after a pithy comment...))
Feliks: get well soon!
* Flint bosses QB around
Quickblades: Flint.
* Kazi will help haul door chucks as she is able
Flint: Yes?
Quickblades: your explosives are worth your weight in gold.
* Ashling can take a few door chunks too.
Flint: hey, that was very back-handed of you
Quickblades: hehe
Quickblades: I gotta at least try.
Evil GM: You successfully make it out of the dungeon
Flint: I want you to know that I am crying on the inside.
* Flint proudly trots out of the dungeon
Evil GM: and Quickblades and Slowthinker rig up an ingenious pully device, so you successfully make it back up the cliff with all the goods.
Quickblades: so am I, but it's muscle that's crying in me
Feliks: To Shieldmeet!
Feliks: Hya!
Evil GM: Which is when you notice that while you have 5 wagons, you have only enough horses remaining to pull 4
Evil GM: and only 2 drivers
Flint: Quick! Wagon!
Quickblades: I AM NOT GOING TO BE A HORSE!!!
Quickblades: hehe.
Feliks: But we have 2 goliaths, so it's all ok
Quickblades: ok, maybe if we take turns...
Quickblades: lol
* Ashling whistles for Trista.
* Kazi laughs
Quickblades: ((have a good weekend guys.))
Flint: (you too)
Feliks: ((you too!))
Quickblades has disconnected.
Evil GM: ((Feliks or Kazi could probably handle a wagon if the road isn't difficult))
Ashling: I can drive one.
Kazi: (( We are Sclavini! Caravaning is in our blood! ))
Ashling: And Trista can pull it.
Evil GM: ((two horses are needed for 1 wagon))
Ashling: Though... is there harness?
Flint: we won't need all this hulabaloo once I egt my dirigible working....
Evil GM: ((er..no...you changed wagons
Evil GM: ((scratch that, there are enough horses))
Kazi: Dirigi-what?
Ashling: (( but not enough drivers still, yes? ))
Evil GM: ((correct))
* Kazi will volunteer to help drive
Ashling: (( I have +9 to handle animal ))
Feliks: 2 ashlings!
Evil GM: ((switch to grasslands map?))
Kazi: (( can the GM put Kazi on an appropriate wagon? She might need to be in the middle, since she is not incredibly experienced ))
Feliks: Yeah, Maksim may need to be the last, to keep an eye on the rest
Evil GM: ((Rayner can also drive a wagon))
Feliks: ok
Flint: (( IIRC Flint's stuff was in Wagon 3 ))
Feliks: he's shown himself to be incredibly competent so far
Kazi: (( maybe Ashling can ride with Kazi? ))
Kazi: (( to help? ))
* Rayner glances at Ashling. 'You can ride with me if you want'.
* Rayner grins flirtatiously
Ashling: Trista will trot along beside the wagon
* Ashling laughs in delight
* Kazi rolls her eyes
Ashling: Perhaps another time.
Evil GM: You manage to get everything into the wagons, but the horses cannot pull them as quickly as they did before
Flint: son, as gnomes say, you just got SERVED
Evil GM: At the pace Kae sets to not exhaust the horses, it will take almost two weeks to reach the city
Ashling: (( oh, maybe I should ride to reduce weight on our wagon ))
* Kazi chats amicably with Aben, terrorizes Flint
Evil GM: The weather is much nicer on the way back. Sunshine and flowers every step of the way
Feliks: might be nice to have someone fast.
Evil GM: Aben appears to be back to his old self, sans the stutter. He claims that the memories are all but faded
Feliks: so probably for the best
* Kazi reminds Kae of his deal with whip practice
Evil GM: Though he does continue to speak Sclavini, as the knowledge remains
* Kae grins at Kazi, and aids her with the practice
* Ashling will ride, ranging ahead a bit now and then.
Evil GM: Kae and Maksim make an effort to keep the trip back upbeat
* Kazi will try as well
Flint: (( yeah, we only lost, what, 4 people? :/ ..))
Evil GM: The effort occasionally shows though.
* Ashling will also chat with various people. Try to get to know the group.
Feliks: I'll make sure Statuella isn't taking any damage from the trip
Flint: Aben, what is next for our merry band?
Flint: we still have a possessed person on the loose...
Feliks: *cough* or 2 *cough*
* Kazi glares at Feliks
Aben: I have found a reference to another such stronghold. It will take me more time to learn it's location and possible defenses.
Aben: From what I can tell though, it is across the ocean. It will take me some time to procure a ship.
Kazi: Ocean?
Feliks: ((is this while riding?))
Aben: I'm not sure which
Evil GM: yes
Kazi: (( I get the feeling that there is going to be a certain Sclavini superstition coming into play ))
Flint: Well, I must say for all that's happened, I found this to me a good use of my skills, wouldn't mind coming again with you, if you're interested
Feliks: ((oh, then I'm not there.))
* Lalinlor Loth asks Aben for additional details
Aben: I will give you details when I translate them.
Aben: The text is difficult
* Kazi asks Aben something in Sclavini
* Aben responds in Sclavini
* Feliks will debate the War with Jinan
Feliks: ((and we'll come to blows numerous times, and continue the debate immediately))
* Jinan thinks the war is a waste of time and the Sclavini should just surrender to the inevitable and be stuck wearing uncomfortable Amarethi style boots like the rest of the world
* Kazi watches with amusement, if she is able to watch
* Jinan and asks Feliks to teach him to play chess when they aren't refighting the war
* Flint notes that if everyone were Gnomish there would be no wars ...... except Robot Wars.
* Ashling cajoles various people into teaching her a few words of Sclavini.
Kazi: (( does Jinan say that in Kazi's earshot? The part about us surrendering already? ))
* Kazi will oblige Ashling, and share with her some of her store of spiced wine
Evil GM: he will comment that Amarethi is more civilized and perhaps Sclavini could benefit from the Amareth establishing academies there
Ashling: (( evenings of wine and dancing? ))
Ashling: (( perk people up? ))
Evil GM: ((not a lot of wine left. Some Sclavini spiced vodka))
Feliks: wait, and I'm teaching you chess?
Kazi: (( oh god ))
Evil GM: ((Rayner will stay out of the Sclavini vs Amareth debates))
Feliks: Who's civilized, Amerethi scum?
Ashling: (( I have a gourd-worth of wine ))
Jinan: Certainly not you. You let your women wear pants
Feliks: ((another brawl ensues))
Ashling: (( so, who's from where? ))
Flint: When we get back to Shieldmeet, I think you guys should join me at the Engineer's Inn, there's some good Gnomish booze ... if you can stand the small chairs and tables
Evil GM: Jinan and Rayner are from Amareth.
Evil GM: ((they are the hirelings))
* Flint is independent
Evil GM: Aben is from Basira
* Kazi watches Feliks with an air of protectiveness
Evil GM: Kae and Maksim (the other two hirelings, father and son) are from Sclavni
Ashling: (( Ooh! Will Aben tell me about Basira if I ask? ))
Kazi: (( in case the brawling gets out of hand ))
Evil GM: ((yep, he's happy to share knowledge))
Feliks: I'm Sclavini, and damn proud of it
* Feliks wants to fight!
Kazi: HERE HERE! (Kazi shouts)
Evil GM: ((the brawlling stays pretty good natured.))
Ashling: (( yay! ))
* Kazi will approach Flint
Kazi: Hey Flint!
Evil GM: ((basic sparring. Jinan isn't trying to hurt Feliks, though if the opportunity arises to embarass him in front of the girls, Jinan wil take it))
Feliks: Does Kazi like me better with 1 black eye, or 2?
Flint: aaaaak! don't SCARE me
Kazi: Huh? Scare you?
* Kazi looks slightly confused
Kazi: So listen!
* Lalinlor Loth spends his time examining artifacts
* Flint looks slightly confused
* Kazi gets all conspiratorial
* Kazi leans down, and hands Flint something on the downlow
Kazi: Wear this, and it'll protect you from bad luck
Flint: another acorn?
* Kazi hands him a necklace with a walnut shell
Kazi: Careful not to open it
Flint: whaaaaaat?
Flint: what does it .......... do
Kazi: There's a spider inside... it's KEY to the good luck, you see?
Flint: whaaaat?!!??
Kazi: What?
* Kazi looks dead serious
Jinan: Like I said, we are more civilized
* Flint stares at it
Feliks: We have more fun
* Lalinlor Loth makes goodberries at the end of the days
Flint: um ..... ok
* Flint nervously dons the necklace
Jinan: we have better wine
Kazi: I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, Flint, my friend
Feliks: we have vodka
Ashling: we have mead
Flint: how is a sipder in a shell going to ....
* Kazi smiles
Jinan: we don't pass out in the streets smelling of vodka
Flint: .....nevermind...
Feliks: we have more fun
* Kazi looks very serious
Kazi: It's VERY important stuff
Jinan: our women cook and clean for us
Kazi: Sclavini magic
Flint: I don't understand this magic hablooie
* Kazi giggles
Kazi: Trust me!
Feliks: our women are dirty
Feliks: in the good way
* Kazi gives Flint a wink
* Flint scratches his head nervously
Jinan: you've obviously never been to an Amarethi inn.
* Kazi will give Flint an exuberant hug and go find Kae to practice her whip technique
Jinan: we have better food
Kazi: (( I am assuming this will flip poor Flint out ))
Jinan: and our women don't swing whips at us. Unless we ask them nicely.
Feliks: asking nicely is for wimps
Evil GM: You return to Shieldmeet in safety
Aben: I was planning on purchasing a building to store the artifacts for examination. You all are welcome to remain in residence until I have the next expedition organized.
Feliks: is it near the Sclavini District?
Kazi: Otherwise, we have a place
Flint: I will probably return to my shop, I have some ..... projects, to work on
Flint: I will keep in touch, though
Aben: It is in the Basira district. I have already ordered my library sent there.
Feliks: well, I'll check in often.
Aben: you are all of course, welcome to visit whenever you wish.
Kazi: Maybe we should take Ashling to the Sclavini district!
Kazi: Ashling, wanna come???
Aben: I even plan to hire a cook.
Feliks: what are you going to do with Statuella?
Kazi: Oooh, a cook!
Aben: Put her in the foyer until such time as we can determine her nature.
Flint: Statuella should go to Aben's house until we make her a real girl again.
Aben: if she is a real girl
Flint: oh, I'm convinced.
Ashling: Of course I'll come with you, Kazi.
Feliks: Just making sure we try to bring her back
Flint: and she's going to want her sword back *glances at Feliks*
Feliks: I'll take good care of it until then
Ashling: So long as there's a good stable nearby
Kazi: Oh yes, the Wolf and the Swindler is an EXCELLENT place!
Aben: Sclavini have the best stables, or so they tell me
* Aben winks at the Sclavini
Kazi: Of course we do!
* Kazi winks back
Feliks: Basically, we have the best
Kazi: We ARE the best
* Kazi beams with Sclavini pride
Flint: now come on, silly humans...
* Kazi laughs merrily
* Ashling raises an eyebrow.
Feliks: Jinan, we shall have to continue our debates!
Kazi: Yeah, come see our show!
Jinan: And risk Sclavini cuisine?
* Kazi snorts
Kazi: What, are you too cowardly?
Feliks: It's ok, he'd be a distraction for our crowd
Kazi: well, that is true
Jinan: Only fools rush in where even bugbears fear to tread
Feliks: but we'll meet soon
* Kazi laughs
Kazi: Aben, I will be sure to drop in on you to chat quite often!
Evil GM: Aben pays everyone their agreed upon rate
Feliks: yay!
Kazi: yay!
Evil GM: And a 250 gold bonus each
Feliks: ((I forgot what it was!))
Flint: (wow, I need to find out what that was)
Evil GM: ((If you didn't keep track, then it was 1 gold a day))
* Kazi kept track
Feliks: ((Kazi keeps track of our contracts))
Kazi: (( lol ))
Ashling: brb
Kazi: (( I just don't know how many actual days it was ))
Evil GM: ((View GM's blog for dates))
Kazi: ok
Evil GM: PS - The items in the chest were -
Evil GM: silver dice set with golden topaz pips, grey crystal figurine of a Hippogriff, gold and topaz bottle stopper cork, ornamental silver inkpot with jet gems, heavy wrought gold bracelet, Brass bumblebee brooch, lapis lazuli gold earring, intricate ivory anklechain, crumbling rune-inscribed granite slate, slender polished amber stylus
Evil GM: and I screwed up a bit, because there was also this -
Evil GM: heavy polished maple wand (Magic)
Kazi: (( got it ))
Feliks: how much of those are "artifacts" and what can we "borrow"
Evil GM: ((they are all artifacts until Aben examines them throughly))
Kazi: (( I'll go through the last several sessions of transcripts and catch up all the loot postings ))
Evil GM: ((though if you request something special, he may be inclined to let you keep it))
Kazi: (( sorry that I am a bit behind ))
Ashling: (( ok, back - had to get foods ))
Evil GM: ((he will pay to get items identified as well))
Feliks: dice fit my style
Feliks: but only as flair, really
Flint: so were we gone approx 2 months game time?
Evil GM: ((he pretty much limits it to you can request one thing))
Evil GM: ((yep))
* Flint doesn't request anything, except his pay
Feliks: well, the rapier. I'd like to hold onto that until she's restored
Evil GM: he is agreeable to that
Feliks: Can I roll the dice?
Evil GM: ((yes. They are d8s))
Feliks: how many?
Evil GM: ((2))
Feliks: « 1d8 ⇒ 1 »
Feliks: « 1d8 ⇒ 8 »
Feliks: huh
Evil GM: ((about 6 months of downtime will pass before Aben sends you on your next mission. You are all loose in the city until then, so you can just IM me to sidebar whenever you (and I) have the spare time))
Evil GM: ((I want you all to gain another level or so before the next mission ))
Feliks: I'll be dead by then
Feliks:
Kazi: Please don't die
Kazi: You're too pretty to die
* Kazi kicks Feliks
Evil GM: and I have your backup character here ready to go.
Flint: (( I'll let you know what projects Flint'll be undertaking. He's also goign to be working (using Craft skill) to make some cash ))
Feliks: c'mon, I just rolled the Gold-Pipped Dice of Doom
* Kazi glares at Feliks
Evil GM: and peace out all
Ashling: I'm not staying in the city for 6 months
Kazi: Why do you do these things?
Evil GM: don't have to. Aben will send for you later
Feliks: If I didn't, I would always wonder
Evil GM: you've got some stuff to follow up on
Ashling: but I will want to talk with Aben before leaving
* Kazi laughs merrily
Feliks: ((all right, I need to eats.))
Flint has disconnected.
Kazi: yay, we didn't die!
Evil GM: well, some of you didn't
Feliks: closing server in 5...
Kazi:
Feliks: 4...
Feliks: 3...
Ashling: ok bye
Kazi: bye!
Ashling has disconnected.
Feliks: 2...
Feliks: 1...
You have disconnected.