Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.1...
Locating server at 74.220.220.200:6774...
Game connected!
(367) Kazi (enter): 13:36
Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.7.1'.
OpenRPG
Many thanks goes to all of those who contributed!

The Tangled Web


Join Us At: Our Forum
This product is licensed under the GNU GPL License.
The Tangled Web
Standing outside the entrance to the cave, you are surprised to hear the sounds of music and merriment coming from deep within.
1) Enter the Cave
2) Run fast and far away


Moving to room 'Zyanya'..
(367) Kazi (enter): 13:37
Server Administrator->
(366) Feliks: yo
(365) evillest DM (enter): 13:37
(366) Feliks (enter): 13:37
** (366) Feliks wants to fight. **
(367) Kazi: holla
(366) Feliks: weird, that it numbers my chat macro
(366) Feliks: Guess it's the server?
(367) Kazi: are matt and joseph coming?
(365) evillest DM: possibly
(365) evillest DM: Matt2 probably, Joseph is doing a couple things around the house and may shortly
(365) evillest DM: I also invited Ben
(367) Kazi: kewl
(366) Feliks: did maggi share with you her brilliant die roller for chat usage?
(367) Kazi: Oh, I haven't yet
(365) evillest DM: oh?
(367) Kazi: I am trying to format the date output still, piece of shit
(366) Feliks: did tyou wrangle it some more?
(367) Kazi: I found a perl script and made it better
(367) Kazi: so I don't have to go to iChat
(367) Kazi: standby
(365) evillest DM: cool
(365) evillest DM: If it's just you two, that's fine too
(367) Kazi: lol
(367) Kazi: Did you get my comment, Eric?
(366) Feliks: yeah. then we'd die
(366) Feliks: yep
(365) evillest DM: That is possible, though a bit unlikely
(366) Feliks: on the website, right?
(367) Kazi: yes
(365) evillest DM: Fleeing is always an option
(367) Kazi: what did I say were the clawed bracers stats?
(367) Kazi: shoot
(365) evillest DM: 1d4, 19-20x2
(366) Feliks: I've considered dropping my WIS to 8, for the sake of roleplay
(365) evillest DM: if you want to do that, it's fine by me. You can trade 2 pts of wisdom for a bonus feat
(366) Feliks: whoa!
(366) Feliks: I'll do it!
(367) Kazi: lol
(367) Kazi: dork
(365) evillest DM: ::makes note to have lots of will saves in the future::
(366) Feliks: agreeing to that was a sign of lower than average wisdom
(365) evillest DM: The irony will be if you trade it for the iron will feat
(367) Kazi: Attacks: Clawed Bracer: [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12) Damage [1d4+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(367) Kazi: I will not be lowering my WIS, thanks
(365) evillest DM: Matt2 is downloading, so we will wait for him
(367) Kazi: I am about to kill perl and it's stupid time formatting
(367) Kazi: once I have that fixed, Eric, I'll send the new code
(367) Kazi: nothing to be done about the underscore though, I can't get the regexp to comply
(367) Kazi: I'd have to think really hard about it
** (367) Kazi does not want to think really hard **
(366) Feliks: no, it'll be some minor feat, I'm sure.
(367) Kazi: Well, it may come to me in a blinding flash of insight
(367) Kazi: or I can ask my friend Dominic
(365) evillest DM: skill focus - kazoo playing
(366) Feliks: that's the way it happens, right?
(366) Feliks: ooh, kazoos!
(367) Kazi: troo!
(367) Kazi: ooh!
(367) Kazi: kazoo!
(366) Feliks: bff?
(367) Kazi: achoo!
(366) Feliks: ah...ah...kazOO!
(367) Kazi: yay!!!
** (367) Kazi high fives Feliks **
(366) Feliks: or something like that...
(365) evillest DM: lol
(366) Feliks: omg, my name sound is creepy!
(367) Kazi: did you change it?
(366) Feliks: no, it just sounded like a belch
(365) evillest DM: can you two utilize the game status controller for combat?
(366) Feliks: type my name!
(367) Kazi: Feliks
(366) Feliks: oh, ok.
(367) Kazi: is that the initiative thingy?
(366) Feliks: it was just a weird screwup
(365) evillest DM: nope, it lets me see your ACs and how many hit points you have remaining
(367) Kazi: sure
(367) Kazi: can you see me now?
(365) evillest DM: nope
(366) Feliks: just turned it on
(367) Kazi: I turned the plugin on
(366) Feliks: do we need to add something to our game tree?
(367) Kazi: is it the game variable controller?
(365) evillest DM: shouldn't. A window should pop up for your info
(365) evillest DM: game status controller
(366) Feliks: i turned it on, and can see the DM HP and AC
(365) evillest DM: I should be able to see yours too though
(367) Kazi: I turned it on and I see nuffin for me to input
(365) evillest DM: There isn't a box called Game Status Ctrl?
(367) Kazi: are you sure it isn't the game variable one?
(365) evillest DM: I'm sure.
(367) Kazi: where would this be?
(365) evillest DM: But you can try that one instead
(365) evillest DM: It's in the plug-in list, right above the game variable one
(365) evillest DM: should enable the /gsc command
(366) Feliks: type /gsc
(367) Kazi: can you see me now?
(365) evillest DM: no
(365) evillest DM: turn off the idle time
(367) Kazi: k
(366) Feliks: can u c me now?
(365) evillest DM: yes
(366) Feliks: i see kazi
(366) Feliks: looks like we need to keep it open.
(367) Kazi: does it need to be open?
(367) Kazi: at all times?
(365) evillest DM: yes
(367) Kazi: oh
(367) Kazi: duh
(366) Feliks: yarp
(365) evillest DM: and then you just update it when you take wounds or healing
(366) Feliks: cool!
(366) Feliks: I need a second monitor! :(
(365) evillest DM: Matt2 is updating, he should be along shortly
(367) Kazi: there
(367) Kazi: I have crappy AC
(367) Kazi: :(
(366) Feliks: Ability Score Check: Wisdom [1d20-1+0+0] => [3,-1,0,0] = (2)
(366) Feliks: Will Saving Throw: [1d20-1+0+0] => [11,-1,0,0] = (10)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Tumble [1d20+4+5-0+4+0] => [13,4,5,0,4,0] = (26)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Tumble Check: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
(366) Feliks: yes, your AC sucketh.
(365) evillest DM: monster init added to list at init count 4232445 !
(365) evillest DM: monster init [1d20+4232435] => [10,4232435] = (4232445)
(366) Feliks: Uhm, I think it got the drop on us
(366) Feliks: Feliks [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11) init
(365) evillest DM: Feliks added to list at init count 11 !
(365) evillest DM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [4232445] monster init
(on deck: [11] Feliks )

(365) evillest DM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [11] Feliks
(on deck: [4232445] monster init )

(367) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11) init
(365) evillest DM: Initiative: Kazi added to list at init count 11 !
(367) Kazi: pshaw
(366) Feliks: remember to turn that util off when everyone is done rolling
(365) evillest DM: Clearing Initiative List !
(366) Feliks: to prevent multiple itits
(366) Feliks: inits
(367) Kazi: hee hee
(365) evillest DM: yep
(366) Feliks: New from Apple! The iTit!
(367) Kazi: :)
(366) Feliks: Steve Jobs is a pervert
(367) Kazi: Man, the GM has a lot of HPs
(365) evillest DM: This doesn't even list my DR
(366) Feliks: i was reading about dragons in 4e. they look cool
(366) Feliks: they can take actions out of initiative
(367) Kazi: I can't wait for my boooooks
(366) Feliks: wizards posted a few excerpts from the newest preview book
(366) Feliks: did you see their animation interviewing the tiefling and gnome?
(366) Feliks: worth a look
(365) evillest DM: The voice they chose for the gnome increased the amount of XP gnome-killing is worth
(366) Feliks: but it gets wasted by the tiefling!
(366) Feliks: did i just ruin it?
(366) Feliks: sorry
(367) Kazi: lol
(366) Feliks: yo
(366) Feliks: i'm writing in my hjournal.
(366) Feliks: *journal
(366) Feliks: did my font change?
(367) Kazi: yes
(366) Feliks: sweeeet!
(366) Feliks: Feliks [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13) init
(366) Feliks: this font sucks for numbers
(365) evillest DM: And is really huge
(366) Feliks: better?
(365) evillest DM: yep
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Tumble [1d20+4+5-0+4+0] => [9,4,5,0,4,0] = (22)
(366) Feliks: yay font tools
(368) No Name (enter): 14:15
(367) Kazi: goddamn my new neighbors are fucking loud
(366) Feliks: so, evidently, openrpg can do a lot of weird die rolling shit. like removing the lowest x rolls, and crap like that
(367) Kazi: you don't need to slam the goddamn door
(367) Kazi: fucktards
(366) Feliks: i didn't
** (367) Kazi kicks Feliks **
(366) Feliks: Hi No Name!
(368) Test: hi
(366) Feliks: what up?
(368) No Name: It's Matt..
(368) No Name: How do I get my character name, et cetera.
(367) Kazi: you can change your name with the /name command
(366) Feliks: type /name Matt
(368) No Name: Or paul
(368) No Name: ah
(368) Paul: Ah..
(367) Kazi: it's like IRC!!!
(368) Paul: Got it.
(368) Paul: It's been a while.
(366) Feliks: Hi Paul Wennet!
** (367) Kazi waves hello at Paul Wennet **
(366) Feliks: can't remember the colorthing
(368) Paul: wave Kazi
(368) Paul: o*laugh* Okay.
(368) Paul: Gonna have to look at the manual later.
(367) Kazi: it's in the text format box
(368) Paul: [1d6] => [4] = (4)
(365) evillest DM: Matt, go into plugins and turn on the game status controller please
(366) Feliks: He's Little Paul Wennet/And don't you forget it!/If you need to get something/Little Paul can get it!
(366) Feliks: name sound is a good plugin, too
(366) Feliks: gonna make a sandwich...
(365) evillest DM: Alrighty, Matt1 may also be joining us. Or he may take a nap, he's still deciding
(369) No Name (enter): 14:22
(365) evillest DM: Booting '(368) Paul' from room...
(368) Paul (exit): 14:22
(367) Kazi: grrrrrr
(369) paul: And I'm back.
(367) Kazi: the POSIX man page lies
(370) Lalinlor Loth (enter): 14:24
(366) Feliks: helloo...lalinlor.
(365) evillest DM: It is the next day, and the rain is still pouring down in sheets. The dwarves notice the look of boredom on your faces, and one approaches you.
(365) evillest DM: (( he's still doing techy stuff ))
** (366) Feliks holds his breath **
(365) evillest DM: (( Feliks turns blue and passes out ))
(365) evillest DM: (( incidently leaving him at the mercy of the healer ))
(366) Feliks: (( but not obviously ))
(366) Feliks: save me Kazi!
** (367) Kazi runs over to see what Feliks' problem is **
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: Game time on now!!!
(367) Kazi: I'm sorry?
** (367) Kazi looks at the Dwarf, confused **
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: "Greetings my friends. I was wondering, if you aren't otherwise occupied today, if I may discuss a business matter with you.'
(367) Kazi: (( *wink* ))
** (367) Kazi yawns **
(367) Kazi: Sure, sure... anything to pass the time
(366) Feliks: Business?
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf nods **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: normally the price is dependant on the severity of the Comunicalble disease
** (367) Kazi raises an eyebrow **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: that's what most people want...
(370) Lalinlor Loth: at least from me
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf glances at the creepy healer, obviously confused. "Oh, no diseases, I think. We have a problem in one of the mine shafts" **
(366) Feliks: ahem
(367) Kazi: They *want* a communicable disease from you?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: healing of the comunicable disease ; not giving it to them
(366) Feliks: is it flooded?
(367) Kazi: Oh I see.
(366) Feliks: cause I don't really swim
** (367) Kazi chuckles **
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf shakes his head. "The water is only a couple inches deep. The problem is something has been stealing supplies left down there. **
(367) Kazi: Thievery? Well, how rude!
(366) Feliks: someTHING?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: can you define something a little better?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: is it bigger than halfling?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: smaller than a dragon?
** (367) Kazi has totally spaced over the "something" statement **
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: 'none of us have been able to get a good look at it. A little smaller than a human, and fast. We are mere miners, and since you are guards, I am hoping you have skills in tracking and combat'
** (367) Kazi looks offended **
(367) Kazi: I am not GUARD
(367) Kazi: no*
(370) Lalinlor Loth: i'm not a gaurd; i'm the guy that keeps the gaurds alive when do something stupid
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: 'My apologies'
(366) Feliks: sure, I'm a guard
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: (( Matt2 aka Paul is rebooting ))
(367) Kazi: But still, if it gets us out of here for a bit
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: 'well, if you are interested, we can of course pay you.
(367) Kazi: I'll be a guard for the day
(370) Lalinlor Loth: and if I was a guard; it would be out of my expertise, retrevial and recon is not what a guard does, he just guards
(367) Kazi: Pay is good
(366) Feliks: uhm...what kind of supplies?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: so you want to go outside and get wet rather than stay inside and be dry ; my fee for healing colds is on a sliding scale from 1 sp to 10 gp dependant on the severtiy
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf nods. Well, if any of you are interested, we'll happily pay a 200 gold bounty on the thieves, and of course you can keep their belongings. We would like our ore carts and mining tools returned however. And a masterwork hammer was stolen, we'd like that back. All else you can keep. **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I doubt that our employer will judge this as a business related expense
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I should raise my prices
(366) Feliks: My sliding scale is 3 feet of steel.
(366) Feliks: with a sharp point
(370) Lalinlor Loth: are you compinsating for something?
(366) Feliks: A caravan.
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf watches the byplay in amusement. "Do let me know if you are interested. I'll be over there", he points towards a table by the fire. **
(366) Feliks: very well, thieves stole ore carts and tools
(370) Lalinlor Loth: we currently have employment ; did your employment agreement allow you to take additional work?
(366) Feliks: were there foodsupplies left down there, too?
** (365) Hinrik the Dwarf no foodstuffs of any great import. A couple lunch-sacks, no more. **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Mine was not specified; although generally there is tolerance for healers, doing good works and helping those in need
(366) Feliks: hmm
** (367) Kazi looks at the healer **
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: I thought since you were stalled for the moment, it would be alright. But if your employer says no, that is alright.
(366) Feliks: Let's check it out.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: so if they are in need of my help I can help; but retrevial of mining gear is a little outside of my expertise
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I don't sneak or fight very well
(370) Lalinlor Loth: not very good at tracking
(367) Kazi: Where's your sense of adventure, man?
(366) Feliks: It's a hole in rock! what kind of tracking will we need?
(365) Hinrik the Dwarf: There is a bit of mud too, not just rock.
** (367) Kazi sets off to find Aben Hamar **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: we can go whoring when we get back to civilization ; that's an adventure
(366) Feliks: Hinrik, I grow tired of twiddling my thumbs. Lead on!
(366) Feliks: well, when Kazi gets back...
(370) Lalinlor Loth: how can you track across rock; isn't it basiclly a hard surface that leaves no prints?
(366) Feliks: it's a tunnel?
(365) Aben: 'g..g....g...g...g....greetings Kazi'
(366) Feliks: not a forest
(367) Kazi: Hiya Aben, sir
(365) Aben: 'c..c...c....can I help you?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: we rally need to go whoring felkis; it is sort of a tunnel
(367) Kazi: The Dwarves need some help with some trouble in the mines... mind if we go take a look and see if we can help?
(366) Feliks: we? no thanks.
(365) Aben: 'oh, c..c...certainly. No p...p...problem. We are stuck until the w..w...wagon is fixed anyway'
** (367) Kazi puts on her winningest smile **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I did not get the impression that the trouble is in the mines; they stated that the gear was stolen from around the mines
(367) Kazi: Thanks awfully, sir. They seem like a good sort, and they've been most hospitable
(372) No Name (enter): 14:44
(367) Kazi: I'll let the rest know. Back in a while! *winks outrageously*
(370) Lalinlor Loth: except for the rain
(365) Aben: indeed. And the others remaining b..b.....behind can g...g....guard
(365) Aben: Booting '(369) paul' from room...
(369) paul (exit): 14:44
(372) No Name: Matt 2 has returned.
(366) Feliks: he did say the supplies "left down there"
(370) Lalinlor Loth: mining supplies ...
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: 'the supplies were stolen from inside the mine shaft. Though I suppose it is possible they were stolen by someone outside the minds
** (367) Kazi returns to the boys **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: dmines even
(367) Kazi: Yeah, so, Aben's fine with us helping out
** (367) Kazi gives Feliks a wolfish grin **
(372) Paul: I'm sorry, I must have dozed off for a moment. What's going on?
** (365) Hinrik the dwarf grabs a rain poncho and walks to the door. He offers each of you ponchos as well, though they may fit the tall skinny folk a bit awkwardly **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: alright; i'll come with you ; this could be a fun learing experiance; I have always wanted to see how the other side lives
(367) Kazi: Are you always so disagreeable? (to Lalinlor)
(366) Feliks: i won't melt
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I just consented to do what you wanted; how is that disagreeable
** (367) Kazi will exchange her hat for a scarf and draw her cloak around her **
** (367) Kazi laughs lightly **
** (366) Feliks has on his winter cloak, anyway. **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: let me get my supplies; just in case; something 'bad' happens
(367) Kazi: I was... well... nevermind!
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: It is about a ten minute walk in the rain to the mineshaft. The entrance has about 6" of water in it, but about a hundred feet in, it's relatively dry. A channel in the rock seems to drain the water away
** (367) Kazi fills Paul in on the doings **
(366) Feliks: did you see the twinkle in his eye when he said that?
** (366) Feliks shudders **
(367) Kazi: (( we're going to go find out who or what has been stealing stuff from the mine ))
(372) Paul: Would someone carry me over the water? Six inches is quite a bit.
(367) Kazi: He is a bit strange
** (370) Lalinlor Loth arrives with pack and healing supplies **
(366) Feliks: (( does it twist and turn? ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: lead the way; think of me as insurance; you don't need me 99% of the time ; but when you do, your really glad to have me
(366) Feliks: (( oh, it's on the map ))
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: Our supply room is down there, he gestures to his right, but it's likely whatever robbed it came from the tunnels. We don't use this shaft that often anymore, it's mostly tin.
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (Feliks and Kazi, Matt keeps getting error messages with your minis)
(366) Feliks: do you have a lantern?
(367) Kazi: Eric had that problem before
** (365) Hinrik the dwarf provides a lantern for Feliks **
(366) Feliks: mine is from my desktop, that could be it.
(367) Kazi: mine is from the server, shouldn't be an issue
(367) Kazi: I can try and reload
(366) Feliks: let me upload it, and pull it in again from a web location
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( grab minis from here, these ones are working ))
** (365) Hinrik the dwarf leaves and goes back to the warm common room **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: did they do a full inventory of what was missing?
(367) Kazi: did you remove me again?
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: yes
(367) Kazi: I just reuploaded
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: He is still having the problem
(367) Kazi: I can't load from the tree
(366) Feliks: is that better?
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: yes
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( my comp hates me ))
(367) Kazi: mine?
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( maggi don't load your mini. ))
(366) Feliks: ok. I uploaded it to my website, and pulled it in from there
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( let me ))
(367) Kazi: do you need the url?
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( nope ))
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( okay. ))
(365) Hinrik the dwarf: (( Matt1 is getting drink, he be's right back ))
(367) Kazi: yeah
(367) Kazi: wonder what the mini trouble is?
(365) evillest GM: (( I think the computer just hates him ))
(367) Kazi: :(
(366) Feliks: i had that when I was over at Chris' place
(366) Feliks: had to turn the map off and look at his screen
(366) Feliks: \
(365) evillest GM: The chamber you are in is a combination of natural and cut stone. It looks to be a natural series of caverns that was enlarged by the mining.
(366) Feliks: are there tracks for ore carts?
(365) evillest GM: yes
(366) Feliks: are there ore carts?
(365) evillest GM: Though they look a bit rusty and unused
(365) evillest GM: 1, but there were obviously once more
(365) evillest GM: (( afk briefly ))
(366) Feliks: we may need it for all the loot we'll bring back. Everybody hop in!
(372) Paul: So, what are we looking for again? Stuff or people?
(366) Feliks: both
(366) Feliks: and I don't know that "people" is correct.
(366) Feliks: more like "things" is what Hinrik said
(365) evillest GM: (( back ))
(372) Paul: Got it.
(365) evillest GM: Spot checks?
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Spot [1d20-1+0+0+0] => [16,-1,0,0,0] = (15)
(372) Paul: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [14] = (14)
(366) Feliks: can we hang the lantern on the ore cart?
(365) evillest GM: yes, but the ore cart is a noisy way to travel ;)
(366) Feliks: hey look! dirt tracks on the floor!
** (367) Kazi sighs heavily and mutters, By the Wolf under her breath **
(372) Paul: Not only are there tracks, but the feet are smaller than yours.
(372) Paul: But bigger than mine.
(372) Paul: Goblins, mayhaps?
(366) Feliks: So we know it wasn't one of us!
(365) evillest GM: (( refrains from mentioning the presense of a gnome and an elf in the party ))
(366) Feliks: (( well, one of the 4 of us...anyway ))
(366) Feliks: all right. do we be sneaky?
(367) Kazi: I am not sure what I'd do with a bunch of mining equipment anyway, Feliks
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Move Silently Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( woot ))
(366) Feliks: that ore cart looks tempting, but squealed like a mother when I tried to move it
(372) Paul: [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Move Silently Check: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(366) Feliks: I think Paul is cheating
(366) Feliks: :)
** (367) Kazi bashes and crashes **
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Move Silently [1d20+4+4-0+0] => [13,4,4,0,0] = (21)
(365) evillest GM: (( Hey GUYS I ROLLED A 5, DID YOU HEAR ME, I ROLLED A 5 ))
(366) Feliks: Let's put Kazi in the ore cart
(367) Kazi: Oh shut it
(366) Feliks: it'll be quieter
(365) evillest GM: (( hide checks too? ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Hide Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(367) Kazi: nah
(372) Paul: [1d20+12] => [11,12] = (23)
(365) evillest GM: (( except the lantern carrier ))
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Hide [1d20+4+2-0+0] => [1,4,2,0,0] = (7)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Hide Check: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
** (367) Kazi will hang back a bit **
(367) Kazi: (loudly)
(365) evillest GM: As you proceed down the tunnel, you'll notice some moss growing on the walls. It's a bit overgrown, obviously Hinrik was correct when he said this tunnel is not commonly used.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
** (370) Lalinlor Loth uses of moss **
** (366) Feliks has the lantern in his bracered hand, and his rapier out in the other. **
** (370) Lalinlor Loth gathers moss **
(365) evillest GM: The tunnel slopes down slightly, and the air grows cooler.
(365) evillest GM: The moss the healer is gathering smells rather nasty
** (366) Feliks looks around. Did Hinrik bail on us? **
(365) evillest GM: (( yes, he told you he wasn't going with you ))
(372) Paul: Paul is staying close to Feliks
(365) evillest GM: (( you can easily follow the cart tracks to find your way around though ))
(366) Feliks: (( clearly mine safety does NOT come #1 here. ))
(365) evillest GM: (( if you die, he doesn't have to pay you ;) ))
(372) Paul: ((The sign said 4 days since last accident.))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( lucky you have a pro healer ))
(366) Feliks: :)
(365) evillest GM: You come to a fork in the tunnel. The tunnel to the left has more of the moss in it, the other tunnel seems devoid of the greenish brown stuff.
** (367) Kazi keeps Feliks in sight, but stays toward the back **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: ;?
(365) evillest GM: (( Xaiver was typing ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( last message was xaiver playuing ))
(366) Feliks: (( awww ))
(372) Paul: Left or right? The eternal debate.
(366) Feliks: any footprints?
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [20,2,4,0,0] = (26)
(365) evillest GM: Spot checks?
(372) Paul: [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Spot [1d20-1+0+0+0] => [16,-1,0,0,0] = (15)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: it's got to be left; he said there was stuff left behind
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
(366) Feliks: (( lol ))
(367) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [4] = (4)
(365) evillest GM: Feliks and Lal, you don't notice any tracks, but on the tunnel without moss you notice a mark in what looks to be charcoal on one wall. It's a symbol of some kind
(366) Feliks: a clue!
(370) Lalinlor Loth: look charcoal
** (366) Feliks points to mark **
(365) evillest GM: (( anyone speak goblin? ))
(366) Feliks: (( not i ))
(372) Paul: ((yes)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( only pig goblin ))
(365) evillest GM: the symbol looks to be a circle with a sort of arrow in it.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Knowledge: Arcana Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Knowledge: Religion Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Int check: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: to decifer symbol
(365) evillest GM: The arrow points down the tunnel
(367) Kazi: Skills: Spot Check: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I THINK IT"S A DIRECTION
(367) Kazi: oops
(372) Paul: It's a goblin trail marker.
(372) Paul: I've seen these before.
(366) Feliks: goblins, eh?
(372) Paul: or kobolds, or some other small race that uses the goblin language.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: see it goes left
(372) Paul: No, it goes right.
(366) Feliks: well, let's go left.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: my logic is impecable
(372) Paul: Left has the moss, right has the marker.
(366) Feliks: or, right
** (367) Kazi sighs **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: your standing backwards
(366) Feliks: nope, I was backwards.
(366) Feliks: to the right!
(366) Feliks: good eyes, Paul Wennet
(372) Paul: We got good at drawing those, cause we would change them to send the goblins towards hazards.
(365) evillest GM: The tunnel gets very narrow in a spot
(366) Feliks: Keen!
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Just goblins?
(365) evillest GM: It's likely the goliaths wouldn't even be able to fit.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: are you a speiceist?
(366) Feliks: squeeze through
(372) Paul: No, but goblins used to live in the mountains by our hills.
(366) Feliks: Reflex Saving Throw: [1d20+2+4+0] => [11,2,4,0] = (17)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: that's sort of like saying the sky was blue except when it was cloudy
(365) evillest GM: Feliks, you narrowly avoid a deadfall on the other side of the narrow spot.
(366) Feliks: whoa! tricky there!
(372) Paul: (back up the the narrow spot?)
(372) Paul: (to the)
(365) evillest GM: debris cascades down, and the tunnel is filled with dust. It also make a very loud noise
(365) evillest GM: Those following Feliks will have to climb over the debris and squeeze through.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: anyone hurt?
** (367) Kazi climbs over **
(366) Feliks: *cough* No.
(367) Kazi: By the Wolf, Feliks, do you think you could take it a bit easy?
(366) Feliks: Sorry to disappoint you this time
(372) Paul: (Is squeezing through a problem if you are 2' 10" and 32 lbs.?)
** (370) Lalinlor Loth climb trhoug carefully; so I don't get to dirty **
(365) evillest GM: The tunnel splits again
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( why did it have to be goblins, they are like the low level free chunks of xp ))
(372) Paul: I look for any goblin trail markers.
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Spot [1d20-1+0+0+0] => [4,-1,0,0,0] = (3)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [9,2,4,0,0] = (15)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Spot Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
(372) Paul: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
(372) Paul: Spot
(372) Paul: Search
(372) Paul: [1d12+9] => [3,9] = (12)
(372) Paul: [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18)
(365) evillest GM: There are markers on both tunnels. One is a circle with two squiggly lines, the other is a circle with a star
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( are they stargate symbols? ))
(372) Paul: squiggly line means water
(372) Paul: the star means the den.
(365) evillest GM: (( a rock falls down and smacks Lalinlor right in the dignity ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( that left a long time ago ))
(366) Feliks: Ooh. Watch that part of the tunnel, Lal. THe ceiling is a bit loose.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( J is afk; monster going back in the crib; he just won't nap todayt ))
(366) Feliks: So, water or den?
(372) Paul: Well, I don't usually store stuff at the watering hole.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I Keep a guard at the water hole though
(370) Lalinlor Loth: in case it gets poisined
(370) Lalinlor Loth: or at least I would if I was in charge
(372) Paul: That seems rather forethinking and paranoid for goblins.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I'm not a goblin
(367) Kazi: Well, whichever we decide, we shouldn't stand here discussing it too long, as they probably have pretty keen ears and we've already raised quite a racket
** (367) Kazi looks pointedly at Feliks **
(366) Feliks: What?
(372) Paul: If Lalin wants to check the watering hole,let's do it. That way we'll be certain not to have anyone behind us.
(366) Feliks: Makes sense.
** (367) Kazi shrugs **
(366) Feliks: (( waiting for DM ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( she is back ))
(365) evillest GM: The tunnel is wide enough to walk side by side
(366) Feliks: Is there any other light source?
(365) evillest GM: You do not see one
(366) Feliks: ok.
** (370) Lalinlor Loth pick up a rock cast light on it ; toss it ahead **
(365) evillest GM: Listen checks?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Listen Skill Check: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Listen Check: [1d20] => [14] = (14)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Listen [1d20-1+0+0+0] => [7,-1,0,0,0] = (6)
(372) Paul: [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27)
(372) Paul: ((I'm gonna roll all 2s in combat))
(365) evillest GM: Everyone except Feliks hears sounds of movement as the rock gets tossed
(366) Feliks: (( i want Paul's die roller ))
** (367) Kazi whispers a warning to Feliks in Sclavini **
** (370) Lalinlor Loth cast sactuary **
(372) Paul: (Can a 27 tell me roughly how many sources of movement?)
(365) evillest GM:
Starting Round # 1 [D20]
(365) evillest GM: Roll New Initiatives

(366) Feliks: Feliks [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18) init
(365) evillest GM: Feliks added to list at init count 18 !
(367) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13) init
(365) evillest GM: Initiative: Kazi added to list at init count 13 !
(372) Paul: [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Bringing the Infuse [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3) init
(365) evillest GM: Bringing the Infuse added to list at init count 3 !
(372) Paul: How do I do init?
(365) evillest GM: How do I do init? added to list at init count 372 !
(372) Paul: alll
(377) Aeternum (enter): 15:37
(366) Feliks: paul:whisper sent
(372) Paul: halfling war god init [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(365) evillest GM: halfling war god init added to list at init count 9 !
(377) Aeternum: wonderful, things have changed on this program again since last i was here
(365) evillest GM: How do I do init? has been removed from the initiative list !
(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Feliks
(on deck: [13] Initiative: Kazi )

(365) evillest GM: (( Joseph has made it ))
(367) Kazi: (( holla, Joseph ))
(366) Feliks: has he been with us the whole time, then?
(365) evillest GM: (( if you want, or he can run up and join you in a moment ))
(366) Feliks: ah, he's just been avoiding the witty banter. he can be here.
(377) Vin: ((whatever works, but in any case be back in a sec))
(372) Paul: There are 4 of them, and 5 of us. We practically have the day already.
(366) Feliks: well, Kazi warned me.
(365) evillest GM: bad guys added to list at init count 23 !
(365) evillest GM: bad guys [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) init
(366) Feliks: Hello? Do...You...Speak...Common?
(365) evillest GM: A voice yells back 'Yes. Who are you?
(366) Feliks: We're from the Dwarves. They want their stuff back.
(366) Feliks: Do you have it?
(377) Vin: ((back))
** (367) Kazi has to wonder at Feliks' sanity **
(365) evillest GM: 'No. But we can take you to who does
(365) evillest GM: 'come in here, no weapons!
(366) Feliks: oh. ok, hold on.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: ok ; I'll go in
(372) Paul: Me too. If they prefer to do business in Goblin, I will translate.
** (366) Feliks sheaths rapier, and looks back. **
** (367) Kazi sighs heavily, and scoots to the edge, loosening her whip **
(365) evillest GM: There are 4 goblins in the room, one of which has all sorts of odd fo-for-rah on him. As you walk in they start attacking.
(366) Feliks: (( as everyone rushes past, I guess. ))
(377) Vin: ((god...sry, brb))
(366) Feliks: HEy!
(365) evillest GM: And since they actually rolled higher than Feliks, they go first
(367) Kazi: (( I did not enter the room, held back ))
(365) evillest GM: k
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
** (370) Lalinlor Loth <--under> sactuary; flanking machine **
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
(365) evillest GM: top two javelins at Paul, bottom at Feliks
(365) evillest GM: [1d4] => [1] = (1)
(372) Paul: one hits me.
(372) Paul: That was the only hit.
(365) evillest GM: Paul and Feliks, make will saves
(366) Feliks: Will Saving Throw: [1d20-1+0+0] => [7,-1,0,0] = (6)
(366) Feliks: darrrr
(365) evillest GM: from the finger waggling of the shamany one
(372) Paul: will save [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(366) Feliks: zzzzzzzzzzz
(365) evillest GM: Feliks and Paul decide to take naps
(372) Paul: Paul passes out.
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [13] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [9] halfling war god init )

(370) Lalinlor Loth: Spellcraft Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
(365) evillest GM: You think it may have been a sleep spell
(367) Kazi: Well, the Wolf was not watching over us today
** (367) Kazi draws light xbow, moves to take shot at shaman **
(367) Kazi: (( can I see him from here? ))
(365) evillest GM: not really
(365) evillest GM: He's still got cover from you at that angle
(372) Paul: but you can draw and move as a single action.
(367) Kazi: ok, over Feliks' prone self then
(367) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20) Damage [1d8] => [2] = (2)
(365) evillest GM: hit
(367) Kazi: that's point blank
(367) Kazi: please add +!
(367) Kazi: err, +1
(377) Vin: ((finally back, sry))
(366) Feliks: Vin, we need your pacifism!
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] halfling war god init
(on deck: [3] Bringing the Infuse )

(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [3] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [23] bad guys )

(370) Lalinlor Loth: grab the lighter one and move him back to the door so he can sleep in a sheltered place; done
(372) Paul: since no one saw fit to wake me.....
(372) Paul: I will sleep.
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 2


(365) evillest GM: hang on one sec
(366) Feliks: zzzzzzz...
(377) Vin: (i have a to remember all the commands, 1 sec on my part))
(372) Paul: (You could have just woken me with a standard action)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( and left you prone ))
(365) evillest GM: (( I will say the dragging woke you ))
(372) Paul: (They have javenlins, prone is okay, but thanks)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( I needed to be in position to help the othger sleeper next round ))
(377) Vin: Initiative: [1d20+0] => [18,0] = (18)
(365) evillest GM: (( but I'm still skipping your turn muahahahahahahahaha ))
(372) Paul: Oh, I know.
** (367) Kazi retroactively kicks Feliks awake as she steps over him **
(367) Kazi: done
(365) evillest GM: okay, bad guys attack again then
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
(377) Vin: Vine Init [18d1] => [1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1] = (18)
(365) evillest GM: at Kazi
(367) Kazi: ouch
(365) evillest GM: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
(365) evillest GM: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
(367) Kazi: You little shits!
(377) Vin: ((remind me to turn off the auto fill in option after i figure out this status controller
(365) evillest GM: [2d4+2] => [2,2,2] = (6)
(365) evillest GM: two magic missles slam into Feliks
(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [23] bad guys
(on deck: [18] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Feliks
(on deck: [13] Initiative: Kazi )

(365) evillest GM: vin goes after Feliks
(367) Kazi: have him reroll his init?
(365) evillest GM: have him reroll his init? added to list at init count 367 !
(366) Feliks: stand up, quaff potion
(367) Kazi: shit
(366) Feliks: [1d8] => [7] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: del 1
(365) evillest GM: have him reroll his init? has been removed from the initiative list !
(366) Feliks: provide cover for Kazi
(366) Feliks: done
(365) evillest GM: vin can go now
(365) evillest GM: Invalid input [D20]. Correct command is: /add init_# description
(365) evillest GM: Invalid input [D20]. Correct command is: /add init_# description
(365) evillest GM: Invalid input [D20]. Correct command is: /add init_# description
(365) evillest GM: Invalid input [D20]. Correct command is: /add init_# description
(366) Feliks: ah, just let him go
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( any guesses as to what im changing my init roll to? ))
(365) evillest GM: bah, I hate this plugin
(377) Vin: heh, didn't know if i should wait till she got it
(367) Kazi: (( I just IM'd Joseph the correct command ))
(365) evillest GM: go
(377) Vin: "Having the guy who detests fighting join you in your antics...oh well, even now calls fore a melody"
(366) Feliks: we did try diplomacy first
(377) Vin: *pulls out the mandolin and begins playing an inspiring song* (ispire courage)
(367) Kazi: And the little bastards attacked
(365) evillest GM: (( um....evil? ))
(365) evillest GM: (( ;) ))
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [13] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [9] halfling war god init )

(366) Feliks: and stupid. we could have negotiated minig rights for them
** (366) Feliks wants to fight. **
(366) Feliks: but now...
(367) Kazi: Takes potion then retreats
(365) evillest GM: (( oh, blue stuff is water just in case anyone didn't figure that out from my L33T drawing skillz ))
(367) Kazi: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(367) Kazi: fuck!
(366) Feliks: curses!
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] halfling war god init
(on deck: [3] Bringing the Infuse )

(370) Lalinlor Loth: +1 for inspire?
(365) evillest GM: (( not on potions ))
(372) Paul: Paul stands and draws his rapier.
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [3] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [23] bad guys )

(377) Vin: (to attack and dmg and some saves)
(372) Paul: (will saves against fear effects)
(366) Feliks: (( and charm effects? ))
(366) Feliks: (( and remember, we have action points ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: hold; done
(366) Feliks: look at me! I'm a target!
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 3


(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( take that 18 ac out for a test drive ))
(366) Feliks: (( crap! ))
(366) Feliks: (( should have gone full defensive ))
(365) evillest GM: since they are out of javelins, the gobbos close on the nearest good guy
(372) Paul: ('s what happens when you have the most HP and AC)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( as I well remember; hence why I am playing a caster ))
(365) evillest GM: so, possible crit and possible fumble.
(365) evillest GM: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)
(365) evillest GM: crit confirmed
(365) evillest GM: [2d6] => [5,6] = (11)
(366) Feliks: ow
(367) Kazi: Ok, friends, time for pacifism and standing around is over
(370) Lalinlor Loth: take held action when shaman is done
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [13,1] = (14)
(365) evillest GM: (feliks, does that hit your touch AC?)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: cure light on feliks
(370) Lalinlor Loth: [1d8] => [5] = (5)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: +5 10 total
(366) Feliks: yeah
(365) evillest GM: [1d8] => [3] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: [1d8] => [6] = (6)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: u/ooc unless you want to make a save
(365) evillest GM: add both, is fire
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( then my sanctuary would end ))
(372) Paul: Feliks should be at positive 2.
(366) Feliks: so that's -2, plus the 10 heal?
(365) evillest GM: And since you are unconcious, you don't get a save against the 10 healing.
(365) evillest GM: yes
(372) Paul: yes
(372) Paul: darn it.
(372) Paul: stupid math.
(365) evillest GM: (( but you are still prone ))
(366) Feliks: ugh
(365) evillest GM: (( tumble check to stand without drawing attacks of opportunity on your next turn ))
(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [23] bad guys
(on deck: [18] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Feliks
(on deck: [13] Initiative: Kazi )

(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Tumble [1d20+4+5-0+4+0] => [11,4,5,0,4,0] = (24)
(365) evillest GM: (( you are up, still have standard action ))
(366) Feliks: can I tumble that 5 ft?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( may I sugest stabity death ))
(365) evillest GM: (( sure ))
(366) Feliks: Feliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10), damage [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)!
(366) Feliks: AP
(366) Feliks: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
(366) Feliks: fuuuuudge!
(367) Kazi: (( BOOOOOOOOOO ))
(366) Feliks: and i didn't say "fudge"
(365) evillest GM: (( you miss ))
(366) Feliks: so, that's a 12 to hit shaman?
(366) Feliks: done then
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( putting the s in sucks since 1/08 ))
(366) Feliks: and prob dead
(366) Feliks: wait! What the hell?
(367) Kazi: how are they moving?
(366) Feliks: It's Kazi's turn
(365) evillest GM: sorry,
(365) evillest GM: had turns mixed up
(365) evillest GM: it's actually Vin's turn
(366) Feliks: whew!
(367) Kazi: is vin going to add himself to the order?
(366) Feliks: oh, that's right
(372) Paul: oh, did you include the plus 1 from bardsong in your numbers, Feliks?
(365) evillest GM: (( that's right, did you? ))
(366) Feliks: yeah
(366) Feliks: 12 total
(365) evillest GM: (( that then is a hit on the Shaman ))
(377) Vin: (hmm, non-comabt character needed to make a comabt move...how does everyone feel on dieing?)
(366) Feliks: so, 5pts damage
(366) Feliks: (( can you heal? ))
(372) Paul: ((just keep singing, just keep singing)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( yes if you didn't move away from me ))
(377) Vin: (i would add myself but i have this iching feeling that it will put me in a different order)
(367) Kazi: no
(365) evillest GM: (( done then? ))
(366) Feliks: (( i meant the bard healing Kazi ))
(377) Vin: (who is most badly hurt?)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( I know what you ment, I can't resit taking the shot though ))
(367) Kazi: (( not if you do it like I said in the IM ))
(366) Feliks: kazi is right next to you
(365) evillest GM: (( Feliks ))
(366) Feliks: (( lol ))
(365) evillest GM: (( tick tock tick tock ))
(367) Kazi: (( I am at 11/16 ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( it's on the status screen ))
(377) Vin: (i was checking on a feat, sheesh)
(365) evillest GM: (( ;) ))
(366) Feliks: (( give him a break! how long has it been since he openRPG'd? ))
(366) Feliks: :)
(377) Vin: (and i can't see all the status screen so that helps me lil, and yes i know how to make it bigger)
(365) evillest GM: (( you shush and let me harass the new guy ))
(366) Feliks: :(
(367) Kazi: (( drag the columns over ))
(372) Paul: ((That's DM abuse and we don't have to take it))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( im not criticing; I have used this POS 3 times so any advice is welcome to me ))
(377) Vin: (did)
(377) Vin: (while yes i can heal it seems the one most in need i can't get to...)
(365) evillest GM: (( yes, you do have to take it, because I am evil and it's in your contract ;) ))
(377) Vin: *The bard continues to sing*
(377) Vin: (end turn)
(367) Kazi: (( most in need is a relative turn, since the other idiot is about to leave ))
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [13] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [9] halfling war god init )

(367) Kazi: taking a route avoiding the gobo that could get an AoO
(377) Vin: (try this again)
(367) Kazi: breaking out the whip
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( when do I get a quickened timestop? ))
(377) Vin: Vin [18d1] => [1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1] = (18) init
(367) Kazi: Attacks: MW Mighty Dagger-Whip: [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6) Damage [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: Vin added to list at init count 18 !
(365) evillest GM: (( that would be a miss. You can try an AP ))
(367) Kazi: nah
(367) Kazi: I'd need a 6
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] halfling war god init
(on deck: [3] Bringing the Infuse )

(366) Feliks: may as well
(366) Feliks: remember the +1 from the song
(367) Kazi: or a 5
(367) Kazi: and I am not rolling very well
(372) Paul: So.... where can I tumble and get flanking?
(366) Feliks: 1 in 3. I'd do it
(365) evillest GM: otherside of shaman or fiendish thingy
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( your going to be rolling a new char though ))
(365) evillest GM: (( DC 25 to tumble that I believe ))
(372) Paul: Why 25?
(372) Paul: I thought 15 to avoid AoO.
(372) Paul: Of course, I reserve right to be wrong.
(365) evillest GM: (( lemme look ))
(366) Feliks: if you don't go through an occupied square
(366) Feliks: and it's tumbling at half speed.
(372) Paul: ywep
(372) Paul: 25
(366) Feliks: dc 25 to tumble through occupied squares
(372) Paul: It's 25 to get to the far side of the fiendish thingy.
(372) Paul: and if I wanted to go full speed, I'd take a -10 penalty.
(365) evillest GM: You can get to goblin 2 without an AoO
(366) Feliks: wow, that's a roll per potential AoO
(365) evillest GM: or goblin 3.
(365) evillest GM: Or fiendish thingy. But no flaky
(365) evillest GM: flanky
(366) Feliks: you so flaky!
(372) Paul: If I tumble to one square south of Feliks, no AoO, and DC 15, right?
(366) Feliks: just start poking 'em
(365) evillest GM: Feliks takes 17 random damage
(365) evillest GM: um...yes, you can do a path that does that
(372) Paul: can I do a path that does anything better?
(366) Feliks: dangit. i spend an AP to stabilize at -9
(372) Paul: well, screw it.
(372) Paul: just attack fiendish thingy.
(366) Feliks: :)
(372) Paul: flanking will work out later.
(365) evillest GM: lol
(372) Paul: attack [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9) damage [1d4+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(366) Feliks: damn we sucketh
(372) Paul: Not to mention, this gives me much better withdrawal possibilities.
(366) Feliks: Call the goliaths!
(372) Paul: call the locksmith!
(365) evillest GM:
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [3] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [23] bad guys )

(370) Lalinlor Loth: 5ft step; cure mod on feliks from belt
(370) Lalinlor Loth: [2d8+5] => [5,5,5] = (15)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: done
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 4


(366) Feliks: my thanks!
(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [23] bad guys
(on deck: [18] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(365) evillest GM: Kazi, does that hit your touch AC?
(366) Feliks: conc check?
(367) Kazi: um, let me check
(365) evillest GM: [1d20] => [5] = (5)
(366) Feliks: oh, never mind
(372) Paul: She's threatened by the whip from there.
(372) Paul: Right?
(372) Paul: Or does a whip not threaten?
(366) Feliks: darn the 5 ft step
(366) Feliks: that's right
(365) evillest GM: (( is whip dagger, not whip ))
(366) Feliks: !1
(372) Paul: ah
(367) Kazi: It still threatens
(367) Kazi: 15'
(365) evillest GM: can make AoO then
(372) Paul: So.... he didn't cast defensively.
(372) Paul: Okay. AoO.
(367) Kazi: but 12 does hit touch
(365) evillest GM: [1d20-1] => [19,-1] = (18)
(366) Feliks: not if you drop him while he's casting
(367) Kazi: Attacks: MW Mighty Dagger-Whip: [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14) Damage [1d6+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: Kazi, make an attack of opportunity
(367) Kazi: +1 from Bard
(372) Paul: So 15 and 4
(365) evillest GM: (( hit, not drop, but spell fizzled ))
(372) Paul: yay
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)
(366) Feliks: w00t!
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: First = Feliks, Second=Lalinlor Loth, Third=Paul
(367) Kazi: (( finally, sheesh ))
(372) Paul: whiff whiff whiff
(366) Feliks: huzzah!
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Feliks
(on deck: [18] Vin )

** (370) Lalinlor Loth found the F4 macro key **
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Rapier! to hit [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21), damage [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)!
(366) Feliks: +1 to both
(366) Feliks: on shaman
(366) Feliks: still up?
(365) evillest GM: Well, first hit will kill dead.
(366) Feliks: and goblin 2 gets:
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Gauntlet! to hit [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22), damage [1d4] => [2] = (2)!
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Gauntlet! to hit [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22), damage [1d4] => [1] = (1)!
(365) evillest GM: confirm?
(367) Kazi: (( finally!!! ))
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Gauntlet! to hit [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16), damage [1d4] => [1] = (1)!
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Gauntlet! to hit [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10), damage [1d4] => [1] = (1)!
(365) evillest GM: confirm again?
(372) Paul: *laugh*
(366) Feliks: still, that's 4 +1 from song for 5 damage?
(372) Paul: So super critical for 5
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Vin
(on deck: [13] Initiative: Kazi )

(366) Feliks: done
** (377) Vin takes a five foot step to stop behind Paul and casts a cure light wounds upon the halfling (whether he needs it or not since i can't see HP) **
(377) Vin: (i have melodic casting so i can cast while still playing)
(366) Feliks: (( sweet ))
(377) Vin: [1d8+2] => [2,2] = (4)
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [13] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [9] halfling war god init )

(372) Paul: I was down 1.
(372) Paul: So I'm good now
(377) Vin: (had to do something to feel useful)
(367) Kazi: (( oh sure, everyone gets healed but me ))
(367) Kazi: on 3
(367) Kazi: Attacks: MW Mighty Dagger-Whip: [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) Damage [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
(367) Kazi: +1
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( are you dead then stop bitching ))
(365) evillest GM: hit
(372) Paul: is he still standing?
(372) Paul: Nope
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [9] halfling war god init
(on deck: [3] Bringing the Infuse )

(367) Kazi: that's 7 damage total
(372) Paul: Attacking the 1 left that is kicking.
(367) Kazi: done
(372) Paul: attack [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10) damage [1d4+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(372) Paul: Not feeling particularly like getting stabbed, I will tumble away behind Vin
(366) Feliks: darn it!
(365) evillest GM:
6) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [3] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [23] bad guys )

(372) Paul: Tumble [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15)
(372) Paul: I make it.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: hold; done
(366) Feliks: (( lol ))
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 5


(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [23] bad guys
(on deck: [18] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
(365) evillest GM: At Lalinlor Loth
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: The disabled goblin fumbles a blow at Feliks and then falls down
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [18] Feliks
(on deck: [18] Vin )

(366) Feliks: Feliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13), damage [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)!
(366) Feliks: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(366) Feliks: that's an AP
(366) Feliks: so 19 to hit, 7 damage
(365) evillest GM: Hit
(366) Feliks: they're all down?
(365) evillest GM: Clearing Initiative List !
(365) evillest GM: yep
(370) Lalinlor Loth: cure minor on kazi 1 + 5
(372) Paul: Search the bodies!
(366) Feliks: stabilize them?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: cure minor on me 1+ 5
(372) Paul: Search [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25)
(367) Kazi: (( is that 6 then? ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( yes ))
** (377) Vin stops plaing and moves away from the death **
(367) Kazi: (( you funky healers and your fancy cure minors ))
(366) Feliks: Good idea, Vin. Watch our backs!
(367) Kazi: Thank you, Lalinlor
(370) Lalinlor Loth: goes and checks on the bad guys and there life status
(365) evillest GM: You find - 6 javelins, 3 morningstars, 3 light shields, 3 leather armors, a total of 47 gp, 22sp, 180cp
(366) Feliks: aww, shaman is dead
(366) Feliks: poof
(370) Lalinlor Loth: detect magic
(370) Lalinlor Loth: and look around
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(365) evillest GM: And 2 vials, a really cool looking rock carved with symbols, and some funky claw necklaces on the shaman
(365) evillest GM: the vials and rock are glowing
(370) Lalinlor Loth: for spell componants and brewing items of intrest
(365) evillest GM: the 3 gobbos are bleeding out, the shaman has bled out
(366) Feliks: and a rock that's glowing!
(372) Paul: Collects the money
(365) evillest GM: there are some strange white fish in the little pond, which is not stagnant. There is also a bucket and a slightly tattered net
(367) Kazi: Uh, just a minute Paul
(372) Paul: Appraise [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
(372) Paul: Anything look to be especially nice among the items.
(372) Paul: ?
(365) evillest GM: nope
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Heal Skill Check: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20)
** (366) Feliks picks up the rock with Light cast on it **
(365) evillest GM: two gobbos stabilized, 1 dead
(367) Kazi: This isn't, you know, a grab all
(372) Paul: No, but it's best to take what we can.
(367) Kazi: (( taking notes on loot collected ))
(372) Paul: They attacked us. Self defense. If we help ourselves to some coin, it's a fair settlement.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: it sort of is; our compinsation is tied to what we loot
(366) Feliks: she's worried about your, ahem, sticky fingers.
(366) Feliks: Little Paul Wennet. :)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Sleight of Hand Skill Check: [1d20+1] => [17,1] = (18)
(367) Kazi: Indeed
(365) evillest GM: There is no mining equipment or masterwork hammer in this room. The coins are Shieldmeet mint.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: how good at hiding stuff do you really think I am
(367) Kazi: And I am watching
** (377) Vin sighs looking away from the scene off into the distance **
(372) Paul: If I didn't want you to see me taking the money, you wouldn't have.
(372) Paul: Since you say me, know that I will split it fairly.
(372) Paul: saw*
(366) Feliks: *to Vin* we really did try talking first.
(365) evillest GM: Two unconcious gobbos and another tunnel to explore.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: so ; do you want to question the gobbo's that are still alive; or just finish them off?
(366) Feliks: let's take them to the den.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I didn't spend rexsources to keep them alive; so no problem from me either way
(372) Paul: Agreed. We could use them as good faith. Show we don't mean to kill.
(366) Feliks: see if these creatures want them back.
(366) Feliks: how heavy are they?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: and tell them what; we killed the caster but you can have the weak back
(365) evillest GM: About Pauls size
(370) Lalinlor Loth: that's gonna build up some good will
(366) Feliks: say,"hey! we'll try talking 1 more time!"
(366) Feliks: and see if they answer.
(366) Feliks: maybe have paul yell it in goblin
** (366) Feliks will drag one behinf him. **
(370) Lalinlor Loth: or maybe we can send lots of fire in and ask them if we can have the mining stuff back?
(366) Feliks: Maybe whoever wants to be the next shaman will negotiate.
(365) evillest GM: Anyone following Feliks?
(367) Kazi: yes
** (377) Vin will follow behind a ways a little **
(366) Feliks: HEY GOBLINS!
(370) Lalinlor Loth: vin have you ever considered writing the balled of the stupid healer
(367) Kazi: I am still trying to get the damned loot list together
(370) Lalinlor Loth: the one that could of got drunk in a bar but instead went out into the reain
(372) Paul: I assumed we left the mundane gear.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: and into the mines
(366) Feliks: HEY! WE JUST WANT THE GOODS BACK!
(372) Paul: ((No use carrying it. ))
(366) Feliks: SEE? WE DIDN'T EVEN KILL ALL THESE GUYS, EVEN THOUGH THEY STARTED IT!
(370) Lalinlor Loth: then had a party yell at the nest of goblins with who knows how many in it?
(365) evillest GM: You hear nothing
(366) Feliks: do you suppose it was just these 4?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: later on I am going to yell at a wall and see if responds; but I will speak draconic; for flavor
(372) Paul: Paul is hanging back by Kazi, since clearly she is the half of that pair with self-preservation skills.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: no
(365) evillest GM: The path starts to slope more sharply downhill.
(365) evillest GM: A blueish-green moss starts showing up on the stone walls, and the stone looks rougher. There are still ore-cart tracks.
(377) Vin: "Will we really need to kill more semi-intellegent beings just to get some stuff back?"
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Knowledge: Nature Skill Check: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: for the new moss
(365) evillest GM: The tunnel curves ahead
** (367) Kazi looks at the bard, with a deep frown **
(372) Paul: It's a living, Vin.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( xaiver is in his MN wild outfit; he is a future all star ))
(367) Kazi: Vin, my friend, the foul little creatures told us to come into the rooms, claiming to be unarmed, and attacked without provocation
** (366) Feliks will move ahead, look, come back and drag the goblin, and continue. **
(366) Feliks: (( awesome! ))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: and we went in; how niave are we
(367) Kazi: (( cute little thing ))
(372) Paul: ((is he skating yet?)
(365) evillest GM: You can hear some water dripping as you come to the first curve
(367) Kazi: Actually, Lalinlor, I was the only one who didn't *winks*
(377) Vin: "Not to be rude but they are goblins. Not the most nortorious for being honest"
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [17,2,4,0,0] = (23)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I had sanctuary cast on myself; so I do have some chance of avioding the worst of it
(366) Feliks: for traps
(365) evillest GM: What do you know, you happen to find one
(366) Feliks: neither are humans, Vin
** (367) Kazi looks at Lalinlor blankly at the mention of the spell **
(366) Feliks: hey, trap here
(365) evillest GM: Right there
(372) Paul: Okay. On it.
(367) Kazi: Sanctuary?
(372) Paul: Diable Device
(372) Paul: Disable Device [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
(365) evillest GM: With ease and flair you disable the simple trap
(370) Lalinlor Loth: it';s a spell that allows me to move where there is danger; without incurring the worst of it; but I can do nothing offensive
(367) Kazi: I see, how fascinating
(370) Lalinlor Loth: which is good ; cause im a lover not a fighter
(372) Paul: There. It's safe now.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: scratch lover for healer
(366) Feliks: Aw, don't be hard on yourself, Lal. I find you plenty offensive
** (367) Kazi smiles slightly Of course **
(372) Paul: Search [1d20+9] => [5,9] = (14)
(366) Feliks: you want point, Paul?
(372) Paul: Going forward, that's my search for traps.
(372) Paul: Why don't we both look out, Feliks?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: also; I am almost out of human compatible healing type spells for today; so please be careful
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [15,2,4,0,0] = (21)
(367) Kazi: I find it intriguing that the little beasts put a map key to their warren down here
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Sense Motive [1d20+0+3+0] => [1,0,3,0] = (4)
(366) Feliks: actually, that's a 3. I believe you, Lal
(365) evillest GM: trap on the red X
(372) Paul: Sense Motive [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
(365) evillest GM: Another deadfall at the narrow point
(377) Vin: Sense Motive: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(372) Paul: ((Is that something that can be disabled?))
(366) Feliks: But the heal was most appreciated back there, I have to admit
(365) evillest GM: Yes, or actually avoided easily now that you know where it is
(372) Paul: Disable Device [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
(367) Kazi: Yes, thank you
(367) Kazi: Skills: Sense Motive Check: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
(377) Vin: "Somehow I have this feeling I shouldn't have used my magic, tha's not to say I didn't want to help the halfling"
(366) Feliks: Why, Vin?
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [8,2,4,0,0] = (14)
(372) Paul: Search [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16)
(365) evillest GM: Feliks, ahead, at the limit of your vision, you see what appears to be a rough gate made of wood
(366) Feliks: hey, there's a gate up here.
(372) Paul: Perhaps I should talk, given that I speak goblin.
(366) Feliks: uhm, ok.
(377) Vin: ((brb))
(366) Feliks: let's wait for the others
(372) Paul: Yes.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: wispering - maybe they speak elven or draconic as well; no lets try goblin first; what a good idea
(366) Feliks: I'll bet they talk smack.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: that I can respect; it's a culteraly imperitive for my people
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I was not very good at it ; that's why I was banished
(366) Feliks: You were banished?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: that and the priests daugter and cousin
(366) Feliks: They were banished, too?
(372) Paul: No woman would accept me. That's why I left.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: your limiting yourself ; men won't accpt you either
(366) Feliks: wait, are we talking self exile, or forced exile?
(372) Paul: Yes, but the men don't get to choose.
(366) Feliks: Actually, we've got some goblins to dealwith. Let's save this for the campfire.
(372) Paul: Agreed
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I know some whoa re really accepting though paul; if you have about 20 gp I can show you a really good time; when we get back to civilization
(366) Feliks: Hey Vin!
(372) Paul: As Soon as everyone gets up by us.
(366) Feliks: let's not all bunch together, now.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: this is as close as im gonna get atm ; if you get all fubared i'll come closer
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
(366) Feliks: see if it's locked
(372) Paul: Paul knocks on the door.
(365) evillest GM: (( Bob, do you hear any adventurers approaching? No, how about you Joe? ))
(365) evillest GM: Something on the other side knocks back
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( if she makes 2500 listen checks im running ))
(372) Paul: ((Italics = goblin))
(372) Paul: hello
** (367) Kazi comes around the corner, eyes glowing a faint purple **
(366) Feliks: uh oh
(365) evillest GM: Who the *#%&(@^$%#@ are you?
(370) Lalinlor Loth: amway?
** (366) Feliks thought Paul was choking, for a minute there. **
(372) Paul: Paul. Those by the waterhole had an accident. Two of them drowned, we brought back the other two. They're alive, but near death.
(365) evillest GM: (( bluff? ))
(372) Paul: Bluff [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(365) evillest GM: A bit of wood on the gate is raised from the inside and a green eye is visible through it
(365) evillest GM: [1d20] => [17] = (17)
(365) evillest GM: Really now? Drop your weapons then, and we'll open the gate and get them to the healer
(366) Feliks: hold up the goblin body
(372) Paul: We'll leave the bodies here, and then back away slowly.
(365) evillest GM: You do that then. We'd still like you to drop your weapons.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I am a healer and they are badly injured; perhaps we couldwork together
(372) Paul: We bet you would.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Bluff Skill Check: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
(372) Paul: Oops
(365) evillest GM: [1d20] => [6] = (6)
(367) Kazi: This becomes so tiresome, what are they saying?
(372) Paul: They want us to drop our weapons.
(366) Feliks: Sounds like they're getting ready for a spitting contest
(372) Paul: I'd agree.
(366) Feliks: oh. Tell them we already fell for that once
(367) Kazi: Tell them we will if they will
** (367) Kazi rolls her eyes **
(366) Feliks: tell them we want the dwarves stuff back, if they have it.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: how do you say; cast the fireball in goblin?
(367) Kazi: Who's side are you on?
(372) Paul: Well. we hear you have some stuff of the dwarves.
(365) evillest GM: And?
(372) Paul: If we give you these two, we want the stuff back.
(377) Vin: (back, sry i have to leave, going out to dinner)
** (367) Kazi sighs and moves forward-ish **
(366) Feliks: eat well!
(367) Kazi: have fun!
(365) evillest GM: Tell you what, you give us those two, and that lady, and we'll give you the dwarf stuff
(377) Vin: i'll stay signed in, who knows something may go wrong and i might come back
(365) evillest GM: (( glad you could join us ))
(372) Paul: (Assuming they point to Kazi when they said that))
(367) Kazi: What are they saying now?
(365) evillest GM: (( as there are no other ladies, they don't even bother to point ))
(372) Paul: They want both goblins and Kazi for the dwarf stuff.
(372) Paul: That seems a high price.
(370) Lalinlor Loth: ask them again nicely paul; they may have revised there offer
(367) Kazi: What?
(366) Feliks: what?
(372) Paul: We won't trade any of our crew. Please trade us the dwarves' possessions for the goblins.
(365) evillest GM: [1d20-1] => [10,-1] = (9)
(366) Feliks: Listen, you! I came down here willing to negotiate! You want a fight? Let's fight! Otherwise, give us the stuff back!
(365) evillest GM: (( Paul, as that in common or goblin? ))
(366) Feliks: We've been really nice to you shits so far!
(372) Paul: ((Goblin, my bad))
(370) Lalinlor Loth: I cast a spell; cause fear ; dc 14 on gobbo 1 that is what the dm roll was about
(365) evillest GM: As Feliks continues shouting, the goblin suddenly gets a panicked look on his face. You smell something nasty, and he starts running away
(370) Lalinlor Loth: (( make spellcraft checks if needed ))
(367) Kazi: Did he just shit himself?
(366) Feliks: uh huh
(370) Lalinlor Loth: the door looks open
(365) evillest GM: (( dunno, you can't see through the door ))
(372) Paul: Search the door for traps
(372) Paul: Search [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11)
** (366) Feliks kicks the door open, holding the goblin by his off arm. **
(365) evillest GM: (( door is latched ))
(366) Feliks: (( since it's open ))
(365) evillest GM:
Starting Round # 1 [D20]
(365) evillest GM: Roll New Initiatives

(366) Feliks: Feliks [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12) init
(365) evillest GM: Feliks added to list at init count 12 !
(367) Kazi: Initiative: Kazi [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20) init
(365) evillest GM: Initiative: Kazi added to list at init count 20 !
(372) Paul: Sneaky McStabStab [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12) init
(365) evillest GM: (( it wasn't open, there was a hole he was talking through ))
(365) evillest GM: Sneaky McStabStab added to list at init count 12 !
(370) Lalinlor Loth: Bringing the Infuse [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15) init
(366) Feliks: (( oh, Lal said it was open. my bad ))
(365) evillest GM: Bringing the Infuse added to list at init count 15 !
(365) evillest GM: Goblins init added to list at init count 7 !
(365) evillest GM: Goblins init [1d20+1] => [6,1] = (7)
(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [20] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [15] Bringing the Infuse )

(366) Feliks: (( brb ))
(367) Kazi: draw xbow, move to door, done
(365) evillest GM: (( there is a hole about 1.5' x 1.5' in the center of the gate ))
(365) evillest GM: (( and there is a campfire in the room, so you can see inside ))
(367) Kazi: anyone in range?
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [15] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [12] Feliks )

(367) Kazi: i guess 3?
(365) evillest GM: 3,4,5,7
(370) Lalinlor Loth: spell resolves; direct it to attack closest goblin;
(367) Kazi: sure, why not 3
(367) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) Damage [1d8] => [4] = (4)
(370) Lalinlor Loth: done
(365) evillest GM: roll it
(367) Kazi: boo
(365) evillest GM: roll a d4
(367) Kazi: [1d4] => [2] = (2)
(365) evillest GM: (( no crit fumble ))
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Feliks
(on deck: [12] Sneaky McStabStab )

(367) Kazi: yay
(365) evillest GM: (( which Paul appreciates I'm sure, he would have been the one that got hit ;) ))
(366) Feliks: put down goblin, draw weapons, step to door.
(366) Feliks: done
(365) evillest GM: (( a strength check to open, or an open lock to pop the latch ))
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Sneaky McStabStab
(on deck: [7] Goblins init )

(366) Feliks: oh heck, I'll kick the door if that's an option
(372) Paul: Draw Shortbow, fire at 3
(365) evillest GM: (( it is ))
(366) Feliks: Ability Score Check: Strength [1d20+0+1+0] => [16,0,1,0] = (17)
(367) Kazi: yowza
(366) Feliks: Rarr!
(372) Paul: Attack [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19) Damage [1d4] => [2] = (2) [1d6] => [3] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: In an amazing display of strength, Feliks kicks the door, sending it flying open and nearly knocking it off it's hinges
(372) Paul: Attack 19, Damage 5.
(365) evillest GM: test
(365) evillest GM: sorry, thought baby unplugged modem
(366) Feliks: hello?
(366) Feliks: :)
(365) evillest GM: (( Matt will be back in a bit, cause his computer has to restart ))
(366) Feliks: (( suck ))
(367) Kazi: (( uh oh ))
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Goblins init
(on deck: [20] Initiative: Kazi )

(365) evillest GM: (( pretend gate isn't there, because I apparently can't delete that line ))
(366) Feliks: (( did he chew through the wire? ))
(366) Feliks: oops. there goes our cover
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [4,2] = (6)
(365) evillest GM: The charging goblin misses Feliks
(366) Feliks: AHA!
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: The other charging goblin misses Paul
(389) Lalinlor Loth (enter): 17:48
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
(365) evillest GM: The previously hidden chief hits Feliks with an arrow
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [4] = (4)
(390) Lalinlor Loth (enter): 17:49
(367) Kazi: (( omg there are three of him!!! ))
(365) evillest GM: Booting '(389) Lalinlor Loth' from room...
(389) Lalinlor Loth (exit): 17:50
(365) evillest GM: (( Matts computer is still having problems, so he is giving up and going to bed ))
(365) evillest GM: Booting '(390) Lalinlor Loth' from room...
(390) Lalinlor Loth (exit): 17:50
(366) Feliks: (( creepy x 3! ))
(365) evillest GM: Booting '(370) Lalinlor Loth' from room...
(370) Lalinlor Loth (exit): 17:51
(366) Feliks: :(
(367) Kazi: :(
(365) evillest GM: (( his spell will still resolve though ))
(367) Kazi: dumb computers
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 2


(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [20] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [15] Bringing the Infuse )

(365) evillest GM: (( and if needed, he will still heal ))
(366) Feliks: (( well, he was out of cure spells anyway ))
(372) Paul: ((I knew better)
(367) Kazi: ok, gobo chief is in range of the xbow, soooooooo
(367) Kazi: Attacks: Light Crossbow: [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15) Damage [1d8] => [3] = (3)
(367) Kazi: [1d6] => [3] = (3)
(367) Kazi: ap
(365) evillest GM: Hit
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [15] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [12] Feliks )

(366) Feliks: what just happened? something dropped in?
(365) evillest GM: A skeleton appears in the room and starts attacking the goblins
(366) Feliks: creepy!
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [13,1] = (14)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [7,1] = (8)
(365) evillest GM: It does not hit, but does create some panic
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Feliks
(on deck: [12] Sneaky McStabStab )

(366) Feliks: attacking 7
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Rapier! to hit [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18), damage [1d6+1] => [1,1] = (2)!
(366) Feliks: 2 Weapon Strike with Claw Bracer! to hit [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8), damage [1d4] => [4] = (4)!
(365) evillest GM: hit miss
(366) Feliks: [1d6] => [4] = (4)
(366) Feliks: oh well
(365) evillest GM: answer doesn't change ;)
(366) Feliks: their ac is -2 for the charge, right?
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Sneaky McStabStab
(on deck: [7] Goblins init )

(365) evillest GM: yep
(365) evillest GM: (( normally is 15 ))
(366) Feliks: ok
(365) evillest GM: (( except against Paul, it's 14 ))
(372) Paul: drop shortbow, draw rapier, attack number 7
(372) Paul: Attack [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) Damage [1d4] => [3] = (3)
(365) evillest GM: confirm?
(372) Paul: Crit Confirm [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10) Damage [1d4] => [2] = (2)
(366) Feliks: AP?
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Goblins init
(on deck: [20] Initiative: Kazi )

(372) Paul: Sure
(372) Paul: Forgot about them
(366) Feliks: nevermind
(372) Paul: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
(365) evillest GM: (( it's at 0 ))
(372) Paul: Oh, okay.
(372) Paul: nvm
(365) evillest GM: (( and that wouldn't help ))
(372) Paul: yes, yes, yes.
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [12,2] = (14)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
(365) evillest GM: Feliks, that be 2 hits on you.
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [2] = (2)
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
(366) Feliks: ok
(365) evillest GM: and one on the skeleton
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 3


(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [20] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [15] Bringing the Infuse )

(367) Kazi: one sec
(367) Kazi: Drop xbow, draw whip, move, attack
(367) Kazi: on 5
(366) Feliks: disabled is still standing.
(366) Feliks: right?
(367) Kazi: I noticed
(366) Feliks: or sitting and holding guts in?
(367) Kazi: moving through friendlies?
(365) evillest GM: Yes, though they didn't do anything last round
(365) evillest GM: sure
(367) Kazi: on 5
(365) evillest GM: Gobo 4 gets an AoO though
(367) Kazi: k
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
(366) Feliks: 5 would too
(365) evillest GM: twack
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(365) evillest GM: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(367) Kazi: Attacks: MW Mighty Dagger-Whip: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23) Damage [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
(365) evillest GM: confirm?
(367) Kazi: [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
(366) Feliks: :D
(367) Kazi: roll d6 again?
(365) evillest GM: confirm again
(367) Kazi: [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
(372) Paul: So roll 2 more d6
(365) evillest GM: The end of the whip-dagger wraps around gobbo 5s neck. As Kazi pulls it free, Gobbo 5's head pops off.
(372) Paul: ah
(365) evillest GM: (( nah, I'll give her that one as an insta-kill, the things only have 5 hp ))
(367) Kazi: sweet
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [15] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [12] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+1] => [12,1] = (13)
(365) evillest GM: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
** (366) Feliks feliks may not let her wrap that whip around him anymore, even if it is "play" **
(365) evillest GM: The skeleton takes out a goblin
(365) evillest GM: Then vanishes
(367) Kazi: (( evil grin ))
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Feliks
(on deck: [12] Sneaky McStabStab )

(366) Feliks: Feliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26), damage [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)!
(366) Feliks: Feliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10), damage [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)!
(365) evillest GM: confirm?
(366) Feliks: on 4
(366) Feliks: nah
(365) evillest GM: You don't want to confirm the critical?
(367) Kazi: he did
(366) Feliks: that was the roll to confirm.
(366) Feliks: single attack, to keep the AC up
(365) evillest GM: (( sorry, thought it was a double strike again ))
(366) Feliks: done
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Sneaky McStabStab
(on deck: [7] Goblins init )

(372) Paul: number 4 has already used his AoO for the round, correct?
(367) Kazi: yes
(365) evillest GM: (( maybe ;) ))
(366) Feliks: on Kazi?
(365) evillest GM: (( he could have combate reflexes ))
(372) Paul: Paul moves there.
(372) Paul: Gambling on him not being super nimble.
(372) Paul: And then attacks with his rapier
(365) evillest GM: (( no aoo ))
(372) Paul: Attack [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9) Damage [1d4] => [3] = (3)
(372) Paul: Sadness.
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Goblins init
(on deck: [20] Initiative: Kazi )

(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
(365) evillest GM: on Paul
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18)
(365) evillest GM: On Kazi
(367) Kazi: ouch
(365) evillest GM: [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
(365) evillest GM: Gobbo chief misses
(365) evillest GM: [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13)
(365) evillest GM: Gobbo 7 makes a desperate swing at Feliks
(365) evillest GM:
End of Round
Starting Round # 4


(365) evillest GM:
1) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [20] Initiative: Kazi
(on deck: [15] Bringing the Infuse )

(367) Kazi: on 6
(367) Kazi: Attacks: MW Mighty Dagger-Whip: [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18) Damage [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
(365) evillest GM:
2) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [15] Bringing the Infuse
(on deck: [12] Feliks )

(365) evillest GM: Lalinlor will cast a cure minor on Feliks restoring 6 hp
(365) evillest GM:
3) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Feliks
(on deck: [12] Sneaky McStabStab )

(365) evillest GM: (( sorry Kazi, I assumed you were done ))
(366) Feliks: on 4
(367) Kazi: yes
(366) Feliks: Feliks Attacks! to hit [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23), damage [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6)!
(367) Kazi: I just did a 5'
(367) Kazi: then done
(366) Feliks: done
(365) evillest GM:
4) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [12] Sneaky McStabStab
(on deck: [7] Goblins init )

(372) Paul: Attack 4
(372) Paul: Attack [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) Damage [1d4] => [1] = (1)
(365) evillest GM:
5) NEXT UP FOR THE KILLING: [7] Goblins init
(on deck: [20] Initiative: Kazi )

(365) evillest GM: Paul you get an AoO
(367) Kazi: and me?
(372) Paul: Attack [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) Damage [1d4] => [4] = (4)
(367) Kazi: nm
(372) Paul: :)
(365) evillest GM: Clearing Initiative List !
(365) evillest GM: the chief and the guy that pooped himself have disappeared
(367) Kazi: search the bodies
(372) Paul: Search [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
(366) Feliks: these creatures have no honor, clearly. I will dispose of the not yet dead.
(367) Kazi: Skills: Search Check: [1d20+1] => [10,1] = (11)
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [8,2,4,0,0] = (14)
(365) evillest GM: 7 maces, 7 light shields, 7 leather armors, 7 javelins, a total of 56 gold, 135 silver, 315 copper, all but 5 gold coins are shieldmeet mint. The other 5 are dwarven mint
(366) Feliks: Skill Check: Search [1d20+2+4+0+0] => [4,2,4,0,0] = (10)
(365) evillest GM: Feliks, you find a small tunnel. Paul could probably get through, but you'd be squeezing
(367) Kazi: paul, would you like to hold onto this coin too?
(365) evillest GM: There is a small enclosure that contains some crates as well as an ore cart and some mining tools
(372) Paul: Sure
(366) Feliks: any ore carts or MW hammers laying around?
(366) Feliks: ah
(365) evillest GM: You'd have to lug the carts back onto the tracks. You don't see the hammer, but it could be in one of the crates
(366) Feliks: can we send Lal and Vin back up to get the dwarves?
(372) Paul: I've got a crowbar, if someone wants to check the crates.
(365) evillest GM: Sure.
(366) Feliks: ok
(367) Kazi: there is something in this crate of some interest
** (367) Kazi indicates a crate **
(366) Feliks: They might be able to collapse this tunnel, too
(365) evillest GM: There are 5 crates.
(365) evillest GM: Kazi indicates crate 1
(372) Paul: ::Paul hands the crowbar to Feliks:: Want to open things up?
(366) Feliks: Sure!
(366) Feliks: Ability Score Check: Strength [1d20+0+1+0] => [8,0,1,0] = (9)
(365) evillest GM: Inside is a small bag of gemstones, one of which Kazi apparently finds very interesting, and some bolts of what looks to be very fine cloth, silks and velvets
(366) Feliks: ooh
(365) evillest GM: (( I was just assuming you were going to take 10 ;) ))
(367) Kazi: I would like to study this stone further
(366) Feliks: next crate
(367) Kazi: it has some interesting properties
(366) Feliks: (( doesnt a crowbar add some bonus? ))
(366) Feliks: :)
(365) evillest GM: Crate 2 contains several bottles of wine
(372) Paul: I'd like to study the other ones.
(372) Paul: Appraise [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
(367) Kazi: equal shares though, my friend
** (367) Kazi winkgs **
(365) evillest GM: Crate 3 contains a ton of spices
(367) Kazi: winks, even
(366) Feliks: crate 3, 4, and 5
(365) evillest GM: lots of variety
(365) evillest GM: (( you'd guess a caravan got robbed recently ))
(372) Paul: Appraised value?
(372) Paul: even a ballpark figure.
(365) evillest GM: Crate 4 contains furs of various sorts
(365) evillest GM: And crate 5 contains some objects d'art
(365) evillest GM: A ballpark would say each crate is probably worth at least 100 gold
(372) Paul: Okay.
(366) Feliks: but no hammer?
(365) evillest GM: The hammer is in crate 5
(366) Feliks: oh good
(365) evillest GM: or at least, a nice looking hammer is in crate 5
(367) Kazi: Well, we found their things and quite a lot more
(367) Kazi: Looks like the little beasts had quite a racket going
(366) Feliks: well, wait for the dwarves to get their stinky beards down here for their stuff, then.
(366) Feliks: Look! A campfire!
(365) evillest GM: along with an obviously Sclavini make silver mirror, a large, well-done wool tapestry, depicting a battle, a narrow tapestry woven with exotic flowers, and an opulent silk wallhanging beaded with small pearls
(367) Kazi: You didn't notice that before?
(366) Feliks: What were you meaning about the ladies back there, Paul?
(365) evillest GM: The dwarves will show up at about this point.
(367) Kazi: naturally... but they said any of the stuff other than the mining equipment was ours, I am holding them to it
(366) Feliks: nvm, we can talk it over later
(365) evillest GM: Hinrik and two other dwarves congratulate you on a job well done and thank you for your assistance.
** (367) Kazi gives Feliks an odd look **
(372) Paul: You are most welcome.
(366) Feliks: cool. can we put some of the loot in the carts to take back up?
** (367) Kazi bows extravagantly **
(365) evillest GM: One dwarf looks a little grumpy when he sees the loot, but they keep their word
(367) Kazi: Two of the little vermin got away though
(365) evillest GM: They even help you load it up
(367) Kazi: you may want to keep an eye out
(372) Paul: They went down this tunnel. ::pointing::
** (366) Feliks points out the tunnel **
(365) evillest GM: The other dwarf starts negotiating to purchase the spices almost before the crate is on the cart.
(372) Paul: If you had some explosives, you could seal them in.
(365) evillest GM: Hinrik says they will collapse the tunnel and 'starve the rats out'
(372) Paul: Paul appraises the spices [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
(367) Kazi: Skills: Diplomacy Check: [1d20+6+6] => [13,6,6] = (25)
** (366) Feliks helps load the carts, opening a bottle of wine to share with the dwarves, if they want wine. **
(367) Kazi: To barter for the sale of the spices, but will keep some for our travels
(372) Paul: Paul Whispers to Kazi (Don't sell for less than 150, that's what it gets in Shieldmeet).
** (367) Kazi nods **
** (367) Kazi strikes a hard bargain, and gets a heavy pouch of gold as well as a few pouches of the spices for the days ahead **
(367) Kazi: J crashed :(
(372) Paul: Sadness. That said, I think we should wind down this session?
(366) Feliks: is she able to come back on?
(367) Kazi: she's trying
(366) Feliks: it's getting there, yeah
(392) evillest GM (enter): 18:42
(367) Kazi: there she is!
(392) evillest GM: Booting '(365) evillest GM' from room...
(365) evillest GM (exit): 18:42
(392) evillest GM: Just when you thought you were safe
(366) Feliks: ahh, we have to run it again?
(366) Feliks: ;)
(367) Kazi: I need to get more xbow bolts
(392) evillest GM: The dwarves are willing to buy the stuff you found from you, even the goblin stuff (though they'll offer below market value for that)
(367) Kazi: we can figure this out on the side, J, I have the list
(366) Feliks: i need CLW potions...
(367) Kazi: I need them too
(392) evillest GM: You are in luck, they sell crossbow bolts here. Not potions though.
(366) Feliks: Yahoo! We fought!
(392) evillest GM: They do have a couple of the alchemical healing potions.
(367) Kazi: yayayayayayayayayayay
(372) Paul: Excellent. They have standard arrows too?
(392) evillest GM: the stuff that turns lethal into subdual
(392) evillest GM: Yep
(367) Kazi: ok
(392) evillest GM: Pretty much all the standard weapons
(367) Kazi: I will figure out this loot bizness with you offline, J, and post it to the wiki
(392) evillest GM: Add the treasure to the list, if Paul doesn't want to appraise Aben will
(366) Feliks: PAul, we shall endeavour to get some flanking for you in the future
(392) evillest GM: cook
(392) evillest GM: cool
(392) evillest GM: alrighty, I'm going to go have dinner.
(367) Kazi: :)
(392) evillest GM: Hope you all enjoyed the goblin slaying
(366) Feliks: cook
(366) Feliks: weee
(372) Paul: It's all goood.
(392) evillest GM: Disconnecting from server...
(392) evillest GM (exit): 18:45
(372) Paul: Later
(372) Paul: Disconnecting from server...
(366) Feliks: bya all
(372) Paul (exit): 18:46
(367) Kazi: Ibye
(366) Feliks: Disconnecting from server...
(366) Feliks (exit): 18:46